Under Influence

From Naughty to Nice

 

Chunji and L.Joe gaped at you. You strutted into school like nothing happened. You were as proud as usual, if not prouder, and flaunting your flawless body and perfect clothes more than usual.

"That girl, is fearless." Chunji said, shaking his head helplessly. "I'm gonna have a word with her, see ya L.Joe." Chunji patted L.Joe's shoulder. "Yah! Where're you going!? Yah! Lemme come with you, yah!" L.Joe called after.

Seating yourself down, you placed your bag on your desk an sat up straight. Chunji walked in with L.Joe and went to his seat next to you, with L.Joe pulling a seat from someone else's desk and seating himself on your desk as well.

"What are you doing here, L.Joe," you asked rhetorically as you rolled your eyes. You then turned yourself to face Chunji and a wide smile spread across your face. "Hey Chunji. What's up?" You propped your elbow up on the desk and rested your chin on your palm.

Chunji chucked at your complete attitude change from seeing L.Joe to talking to him. "I'm fine, thank you. And you?" Chunji kindly smiled.

"I'm good, till this son of a… joined us here. Anyways-" Chunji held out a hand and motioned for you to stop talking.

"Wait a moment ~~~~. I've got something to say…" Chunji noticed L.Joe glaring at him and he mouthed 'Oh'. "I mean, WE, L.Joe & I, have something to say," Chunji corrected. L.Joe smiled, satisfied with his work.

You raised a brow. "Anything you say, I'll listen. But if it's coming from that bastard… then no. But do continue with your half of the conversation," you smiled innocently. "Yah! You think I want to talk to you? Psht," L.Joe snapped. He stuck his tongue out at you and crossed his arms, turning his head away.

You scoffed. "Then piss off." L.Joe had nothing to say to that. He didn’t want to leave your side. Chunji sighed and shook his head. *This, is never going to go smoothly.*

"Okay, come on people. Let's calm our farms. Anyways… I was going to say," Chunji turned to face you. "That you, Miss Park ~~~~, have GOT to work on how you word your… criticisms." Chunji tried to put it in a way that it won't offend you, but it failed.

"What!? Me, offend people!? I'm just trying to spread my teachings of fashion! Is that so wrong!?" You stood up from your seat and almost knocked your bag off your desk, which Chunji swiftly caught. You had a hand over your chest with a very shocked expression plastered on your face.

Chunji sighed. He knew this wasn't going to go smoothly, and having a short-tempered L.Joe next to him wasn't going to help.

"Yah! We're just trying to help you so you won't get threatened by people like the thugs you met yesterday, alright!?" L.Joe snapped.

"Then shut up and let me listen to what Chunji has to say," you glared at L.Joe. L.Joe squinted his eyes at you and sat back down crossing his arms and turning his head to the side.

"See, ~~~~-ah. Because we know you, we know that you're a beautiful person with a kind heart that wants to tell people what's right and what's wrong to wear," Chunji carefully laid his words. You nodded along, while L.Joe gagged at the words 'Kind heart'.

Chunji shot him a stern look before returning to talking to you again. "So I want you to come to our house so we can um… share our thoughts on how you can teach others… better. So that you won't get into trouble again. Is that.. Alright with you?" Chunji had to be careful with his words. One wrong phrase and you'd go off like a landmine.

"Yeah, sure, no problem," you replied. Chunji looked at you with round eyes, as did L.Joe. *Whoa… She didn't even have to think about it…* They both thought.

"You can decided when and text me the address so I won't forget. Here comes our teacher, we'll talk about this later, 'kay? I actually want to do well in Geography this year, haha," you lightly chuckled, as you set out your books on the table. L.Joe quickly moved back to his usual spot and stared at Chunji in envy.

*Man! I wish I could sit next to her! But then, all I do is get angry for no reason… She probably hates me for it…* L.Joe mentally sighed. *Well, I guess the up-side is that she's coming over to our house some time soon. I shall change my image then! Yes!* L.Joe gave himself a little fist pump, which the teacher caught.

"Mr. Lee Byunghun. May I ask what it is that you're so excited about that you had to do a fist pump?" The teacher raised a brow at L.Joe, waiting for his answer.

"Ah, um… Er… I… Er…" L.Joe blushed and bit his lip in embarrassment, scratching the back of his head. You and Chunji both turned your heads towards him. Chunji just shook his head. *As usual. He's always caught out doing something weird. So embarrassing… I don't even know him…*

But you, surprisingly, found yourself smiling. *Haha, he's cute. He doesn't even know what to say. Wait! Yah! Park ~~~~!* You gave yourself a mental slap. *Stop! Concentrate on geography! You have to actually pass this year!* This time, it was your turn to do a fist pump.

"And you, Miss Park ~~~~ seem to be under Mr. Lee Byunghun's influence to fist pump," the teacher slightly teased.

Your eyes widened as you looked at your fist and quickly flashed a smile, before shoving your fist under the desk. *Damn!*

L.Joe looked towards you and smirked. *Under my influence, aye?*

-------------

;)