Twice the Amount of Homework

From Naughty to Nice

 

Looking around the streets of Seoul, L.Joe and Chunji's looked left and right, trying to figure out where you would be.

"Great. God couldn’t' just have sent us to her doorstep or anything? It's not like anyone can see us," L.Joe complained, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. And he was right. Nobody was able to see or touch them unless they wanted to make it that way.

"Maybe this is a test from God to see if we're capable to find the girl we're guiding. Come on L.Joe, let's fly up and see from there. You remember what her house looked like?" Chunji started levitating and soon spread out his pure white wings and shot straight up into the sky, looking down at L.Joe, who was still on the ground.

"Not coming?" Chunji teased, "Or did you not pass the flying test either?" L.Joe's eyes glared at Chunji through thin lines and spread also spread out his pure wings, flapping his wings once strongly and taking off, into the sky, flapping his wings right next to Chunji.

"Well, I guess you proved me wrong. Come on, let's go." Chunji started flying one way, only to have L.Joe crossing his arms and shaking his head, flying the other way.

Noticing that he couldn't hear any wing flapping behind him, Chunji turned around and looked around cluelessly, catching a glimpse of L.Joe's disappearing figure flying in the other direction.

"Yah! Lee Byunghun! Where are you going!" Chunji yelled after L.Joe, flying with all his might to catch up.

L.Joe leisurely flapped his wings and continued forward. "You were going the wrong way. But since you seemed like you were so into it, I didn't want to disturb you." L.Joe mischievously smirked and kept flying.

Chunji scoffed but soon turned into a smile. *He's done his homework. He even knows his way around. Maybe he's different than what I made him out to be.*

 

"Look, if you're going to show up in clothes, at least have the decency to show up in the latest trends. That, and that, are so last season. Please, either take it off or I'll shred it to pieces with my bare hands." You raised your hands and made them into claw-like shapes. The girl you were scolding looked like a lamb about to be eaten and was shaking all over, her chin sticking close to her chest. The girl quickly ran out of the classroom, only to accidentally bump into two guys. With wet eyes, she looked up and saw two beautiful and angelic faces.

"Are you okay?" The sweet-looking boy asked, as he reached his hand towards the girl. She was fazed by their appearances, but the harsh comments made by you came back into her mind, making her embarrassed of what she's wearing. She ran away without looking, leaving the two boys dumbfounded.

"Great going, Chunji." L.Joe rolled his eyes. Chunji frowned slightly at L.Joe. "I bet she was just scared of your face, hmph."

"Why did we even make ourselves be seen by humans… Makes life so much harder," L.Joe sighed, looking through the classroom where the girl came running from.

"Oh, it's her." L.Joe said, without a bit of emotion. "Eh? Where?" Chunji lightly ran to L.Joe's side and peeked through the window, seeing you, a beautiful girl sitting behind a desk, surrounded by a bunch of girls, chatting and laughing away before the teacher gets here.

"There she is… The girl we'll be guiding. Let's enrol ourselves and be in her class. Come on," Chunji motioned and walked towards the school office.

"What? Seriously bro? You think that I don't have enough education in Heaven, that I need more on earth Eurgh… Yeah, nice going. Now I have twice the amount of homework to do." L.Joe trudged behind Chunji, dreading having to go to human school.

------------------

^^