Chunji's Surprising Fighting Skills

From Naughty to Nice

 

Left hooks, kicks, blows to the stomach were all being delivered. But surprisingly, they were all being delivered by Chunji but surprisingly, Chunji was untouched.

You held onto the injured L.Joe but your eyes were glued to Chunji. This was something you never expected such an angelic boy to be able to do, and neither did L.Joe. Although the pain on his chest was great, with his hand over his chest, his fascination with Chunji's fighting skills were greater.

*What the f… W-when did Chunji become such a good fighter!? I thought he hated violence and wouldn't even hurt a fly!*

Chunji pulled out a whirl of moves and had the men down on the floor, clutching their sides and groaning in pain. Chunji purposely left out the boss, the one who threatened to hit you, so that he would witness Chunji's full power and decide for himself whether or not he'd still want to fight.

The boss took shallow breaths as he looked towards his fallen men. He took out a handkerchief from his back pocket and lightly dabbed the sweat that had formed on his forehead.

"You," he pointed at Chunji. "You, you don't know what you've gotten yourself into. I'll be back for you kid." He shakily pointed at Chunji before yelling at his men to get up and quickened his pace to get away from this insanely strong boy.

Chunji lowered his head slightly and smirked, "I'll be waiting right here." He watched as the men scurried away, scoffing at them.

But just as quickly as Chunji beat up the thugs, he remembered that you and L.Joe was still there and he broke out of his phase and went back to his angelic self in a flash.

"Byunghun-ah! Are you alright!? Does it hurt a lot!?" Chunji pouted and sniffed, his eyes rounded and slightly getting wet.

L.Joe and you just stared right back at him, mouths wide open. *How can someone be fighting so fiercely one moment, and the next, he's all mushy!?* You both thought.

Chunji looked from you to L.Joe, then back again. "What?  Is there something wrong with Byunghun!?" Chunji pouted.

L.Joe blinked hard and was the first to snap out of his daze and gave a hard stare at Chunji. "Yah! I told you not to call me 'Byunghun', right!? Didn't I!? And there you go, calling me that again! How do you like it, huh, CHAN-HEE!" L.Joe's stressed Chunji's name and stared him down.

"Yah! In the heat of the moment, you temporarily forget things! Stupid Lee Byunghun…" Chunji turned his head and mumbled the last part.

"Yah! I heard that!" L.Joe was about to go and smack Chunji's head when you got to L.Joe's first.

"Yah! Lee Byunghun! You should be thanking Chunji for saving your back then!" You scolded L.Joe and frowned at him. You immediately turned to Chunji and beamed. "Thank you so much Chunji. I… really don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for you."

Chunji gave you a small smile and looked towards L.Joe, sticking his tongue cheekily out at him and having a 'You-See-That? She-Thanked-Me-and-Not-You' look.

"Why are you calling me Byunghun too! The world is against him…" L.Joe scrunched his nose and looked to the side and lightly 'Hmph'-ed. You then sighed and looked to L.Joe.

"Um… Thanks, to you too. If you didn't take that blow for me… I think I'd be in the hospital by now. So yeah… Thanks… L.Joe." You looked away and closed your eyes and slightly pursed your lips. *Gosh… This is so embarrassing. Thanking L.Joe…*

L.Joe smirked and looked back at Chunji, giving him the 'See? She-Thanked-Me-Too' look. Chunji stuck his tongue out and crossed his arms.

"Anyways… Um, I think I should go home now. Before my dad gets worried." You gave them a small nod and turned to walk away when they both called out your name.

"~~~~~-ah!" L.Joe and Chunji simultaneously said. You turned around and tilted your head.

"Um…" L.Joe scratched the back of his head and nudged Chunji in the side, telling him to continue the sentence.

Chunji rolled his eyes. *Stupid L.Joe.* "~~~~-ah, I don’t think it's safe for you to walk home by yourself… I mean, those guys could be back again and do bad stuff to you. What I'm saying is… I'll walk you home. It's too dangerous to have you walk you home."

"We'll walk you home," L.Joe gave Chunji a death glare and turned back to you, giving you a pearly white smile.

You raised an eyebrow. "Look, I understand why Chunji would like to but… you? Really, L.Joe? You'd like to walk me home?" You put an arm on you hip and waited for an answer.

"Ah… Um…" L.Joe looked towards Chunji again and nudged him. 'Me? Again?' Chunji mouthed. Chunji sighed. *He's such a kid…*

"L.Joe just wants to make sure you'll be safe too. So yeah. Let's just go." Chunji walked towards you and left L.Joe behind, linking arms with you.

"Why are you linking arms with her? Hey, wait up!" L.Joe reached towards you guys and ran to catch up.

Arriving at your house, L.Joe looked at it in awe. *Whoa… So rich… Man, I wish I had a house like this.*

"Well, this is my house. I'll be going in now, bye~" You beamed and waved at them both.

"Bye!" L.Joe and Chunji chimed. Just as Chunji and L.Joe were about to leave, a familiar butler came out of the house to do some chores.

"Why, hello Master Chunji. Are you here to see ~~~~~-agasshi?" He kindly bowed and smiled. "Hello. Um, no, not today. Maybe another time. Have a good day," Chunji kindly smiled and waved.

"You too, Master Chunji." The butler bowed once again and went back to his duties.

"Dude… How come the butler knows you?" L.Joe asked casually, hands in his back pockets. "No reason," Chunji shrugged. "I was here last time so yeah. That butler must've recognised me from before."

"This isn't the first time you've been to her house!? What were you doing the first time you went to her house!?" L.Joe gasped. "Oh… Nothing much," Chunji winked and stuck his tongue out.

"Tell me!!" L.Joe whined. L.Joe and Chunji bickered all the way home.

"They're getting along fine, haha. Geez, they're an interesting lot," God mused, as he watched you all from above.

-------------

Sorry for not updating frequently >< But here you are, a new chapter :D

And for those of you who has Twitter and would like to tweet/follow me, I'm @cuppieeeee ^^ So if anyone would like to have a chat with me, that's cool too :DD