Unrealised Reliance

From Naughty to Nice

 

You were slamming your hand on Chunji's bed, laughing like there was no tomorrow. The longer you laughed, the more awkward it was for L.Joe. "Aish, are you going to change me or not!?" L.Joe bursted out.

"Ahaha. Okay okay, I'll stop now." You wiped one last tear from your eyes before standing in front of L.Joe and started examining L.Joe from head to toe. Within the span of a few seconds, you immediately shook your head and closed your eyes.

"Please, that's just horrible. Come on, let's get you into some clothes that are more suitable of… your gender." You were about to burst into another little fit of laughter but stopped yourself by biting down on your lip.

"Chunji, can you show me your clothes, along with L.Joe's please? I need to see what I'm working with before I start giving him a decent outfit to wear." You smiled sweetly at Chunji who gladly showed you his wardrobe and then, L.Joe's, with L.Joe dragging his feet behind you two, pouting heavily.

"Hmm… alright. Chunji, do you mind if I mixed up a bit of your wardrobes?" You half mumbled, slightly squinting your eyes, already planning vague pieces of clothing together.

"Yeah, sure. No problem." Chunji coolly agreed and brought his clothes over to L.Joe's room and laid them out on L.Joe's bed neatly.

"Hmm…" Resting your chin on your hand, you squinted at the pieces that you thought would go good together and thought hard. You then reached your hand out and picked up a few shirts and jeans. "Do you guys have belts or any accessories?"

Chunji paused and thought for a moment, when an imaginary light bulb blinked above his head. "Yeah, we do. Just wait a moment." Chunji gave you a quick excited smile and ran off somewhere.

L.Joe tilted his head and drew his eyebrows together at Chunji's leaving figure. *Since when did we have any…? You said not to waste money on them…*

Chunji went into his room and threw things all over the place till he found the magazine he was reading the other night. He quickly flipped to the page filled with the newest and trendiest accessories for young men and grinned mischievously.

He waved his hand over the pages and closed his eyes. As he opened them, he looked towards his bed and sitting on his bed, were the exact accessories that were on the pages of the magazine. *I love being able to pass my magic exams as well. I bet L.Joe can't do this.*

L.Joe felt magic in the air and his head twitched in the direction of Chunji's room, "Magic…". "Hmm? Did you say something , L.Joe?"

L.Joe gaped at you with wide eyes. "Uh, uh- Oh Look, here's Chunji!" L.Joe pointed towards the door, seeing Chunji coming back into the room holding a handful of accessories and successfully diverted your attention away from himself.

*Damn, that was close.* L.Joe put a hand over his thumping chest and squeezed his eyes tight, blowing a breath of air out through his cheeks.

You turned around with a smiling face towards Chunji and your face brightened even more to see the glamorous and latest accessories that Chunji had brought with him.

"Whee!! They're so pretty!! Oh my god, this one is so hot." Picking through them, you sorted out the ones that would go with certain pieces and within no time, a perfect outfit was pieced together.

"Here, L.Joe. Go change into this and come back out." Shooing L.Joe away to change, the room was once again left with just you and Chunji.

"You seem so nice when you're telling L.Joe what to wear. Actually, you didn't tell L.Joe off at all for that ridiculous outfit I got him to wear. Why can't you be like that to the other girls." Chunji questioned you, as you sat on L.Joe's bed, staring at your feet.

"I don't know… It's probably because I know L.Joe. I'm an impulsive person. If I see something I don't like, I just… have to get rid of it, one way or the other." You talked about your fault as you hang your head low. "I wish I could think before yelling at people sometimes too… I know I make them cry… But it's just…" You finished the sentence with a sigh.

Chunji put a comforting arm around you and gently put your head on his shoulder, and then his head on yours. "It's okay. That's what we're doing here. We're here to help you get over this impulse action of yours." Chunji gently your hair as you slowly started closing your eyes. *I never realised how much I rely on Chunji… Or how much things I tell to him. I guess… he's become a big part of my life already.*

----------------------------

:3

Wow, 400+ subscribers? And this is only chapter 22! Thank you guys so much, for showing me support by subscribing! *sniffs and tears up* I will work hard in order to not disappoint you! *fist pump*