A Tuft of Orange and Blonde Hair

From Naughty to Nice

 

"Yah, Lee Byunghun! Why'd you do that! We're meant to be getting close to her, not creating tension between us!" Chunji threw his arms up in frustration and huffed.

"What? Are you saying that we should've just watched that girl be bullied and yelled at just coz she was wearing the wrong colours or whatever she did wrong?" L.Joe argued.

Chunji couldn't say anything to that. He knew that L.Joe was right.

"Yah, Lee Chunji. Stop spacing out. You were the one that filled in the address section in the forms. Take me to my house already. I wanna settle in bro!" L.Joe whined.

 

You sat in class, crossing your arms and staring forward, thinking about the boy that dared call you a in front of everyone.

*Who the hell… I bet he doesn't know who I am. If he ever becomes a student at this school, I'll make him wish he never showed his face to me, EVER!*

You kicked the chair in front of you, causing the student to jump and look back at you. "What? What are you looking at!? Haven't you seen a hot girl before?" You snapped. The student quickly turned back around.

 

A week has passed since your first encounter with L.Joe and you've forgotten completely about it. As usual, you filled your days with retail therapy and partying in clubs.

L.Joe stepped into the gates that welcomed the students. L.Joe put his hands in his pockets and looked up at the school building, smirking. "I guess we'll see our lovely Miss ~~~~ today."

Chunji sighed. "L.Joe, please. Don't try to make things worse than it already is. We're meant to be making friends, not making enemies with her."

"I'll try. But that's all I can do. Try. Come on, let's go. You don't wanna be late to our first class, do you?" L.Joe smirked at Chunji and walked into the school grounds proudly, earning squeals from girls about his good looks.

Chunji rolled his eyes and followed L.Joe, waving and giving polite bows to girls who squealed at his angelic appearance and shyly waved.

Walking into class early, L.Joe took a seat in the back corner, with Chunji sitting next to him. "Yah, Lee Chanhee. Don't sit next to me. Your goodie-two-shoes image wrecks my badass one. Move." L.Joe pointed to a seat 3 seats over.

Chunji twisted his mouth to the side and sighed, moving over, obeying L.Joe.

"Good little boy," L.Joe teased. Just as he finished his sentence, you and your group of minions came into class early today, discussing the latest fashion show that you were invited to.

"Yeah, and like, seriously. I loved Burberry's show. But Gucci was the best for me." You rambled on and on about your favourite brands and what you liked about them.

L.Joe observed you from afar, as did Chunji. *Damn, that girl can talk.* They both thought.

But something caught your eye. A tuft of orange hair that you've never seen before. You quickly snapped your head back, only to see that damn boy that called you a a week ago.

"You!" You stood up from your seat and pointed your finger at him. "You! What are you doing here!?"

L.Joe smirked and looked our the window leisurely, before looking back at you again. "Oh I don't know. What do you do at school? Oh yeah, that's right. Learn." L.Joe raised his eyebrow at you, as if that was the most obvious thing in the world.

You opened your mouth to snap back but L.Joe got there before you. "Took you long enough to notice. I mean, for the past hour, you've been blabbering on about Prada, Gucci, YSL all these brand names. And only now you notice me? Well, I overestimated how smart you were."

Your face was red with fury. Nobody, nobody, ever mocked you.

You took deep breaths through your nose but then, another tuft of blonde hair caught your eye. Your gaze was then fixed on him. Chunji looked up and saw you, slightly glaring at him.

He innocently tilted his head and slightly frowned. You were taken back a little by his innocence in his eyes. You took a breath, recomposing yourself and walked out, giving L.Joe one last glare. "You're gonna wish you never set foot in this school."

-------------

:3