L.Joe Ending - Part 4

From Naughty to Nice

 

"Oppa, what was that sudden gush of wind? The weather report said that there was no- OH MY GOD!" Opening your eyes, you gasped, seeing the city with a bird's eye view. "OPPA!!! WHAT'RE WE DOING!? ISN'T THIS DANGEROUS!?"

L.Joe held onto you around the stomach, so you were facing the city downwards. "It's only dangerous if you don't trust me. Or… If you make me angry." And just as L.Joe finished his sentence, he loosened his grip slightly, as if he was about to drop you, giving you the fright of your life.

"Oppa!" You would've slapped his arm if you could. But your limbs felt like jelly, from being so high up in the air. "But oppa! Wouldn't normal people see us? Isn't that revealing your identity and the secrets of heaven?"

L.Joe chuckled, glad that you were worried about him. "Of course. But we angels have secrets powers too, baby. Right now, no-one can see us. We have the ability to conceal ourselves if we want to. And because you're in contact with me, humans can't see you either."

"Wow… That's amazing…" You marvelled, but then you put on an absolutely serious face. "Wait a moment… You just said that no-one can see you where you turn that ability of yours on right…? Have you ever snuck into my room without me seeing you!? Have you seen me undress!? OH MY F-" Before you could swear, you were just wriggling around in L.Joe's arms, making it hard for L.Joe to hold you steady.

"~~~~! Stay still! I've never done that before! Actually… You gave me the idea just then…" You turned your head and glared at L.Joe for his unnecessary comment.

"I mean… Well, at least you know now that I've never done it before, alright? Now, stop throwing a tantrum in mid-air. Haven't your dad ever told you that chucking a tantrum while flying with an angel is dangerous business?" L.Joe clucked his tongue at you while you just gave him a dissatisfied expression.

L.Joe looked down at you and tiled his head. "What, not happy? Fine then. This is what you get for chucking a tantrum with me."

You just scoffed. "Yeah, and what are- AHHHHH!" Without a word, L.Joe just disappeared into thin air and you were no freefalling through the air. At the top of your lungs, you screamed, hoping that someone would hear you. But what use would there be even is someone did hear you. They can't help you.

"L.JOE!!! I'M SORRY!! AHH!! I DON'T WANNA DIE YET!!" And just like that, you body halted in mid-air, floating.

Dazed and confused, you just let the adrenaline rush through your body. Your limbs were limp and your head was still spinning. "What just… happened…"

L.Joe popped right next to you and watched you just float in the air, with his arms crossed. "See, this is what happens when you're naughty. I give you the fright of your life." While L.Joe was being all high and mighty, you pouted and gave his your best puppy-eyed look.

"So, next time you defy me, I'll have you-" Taking a side glance at you, L.Joe's heart immediately melted, along with all his cockiness.

"Uh… I'll have you… Er…" Unfinished sentences were coming out of L.Joe's lips, with him unable to have his brain functioning properly while you were oozing with aegyo.

"Okay, fine! I'm sorry… Here, I'll just have you levitate on your own so I won't have to carry you." With a click on his fingers, your weren't facing face first to the ground, but you were like you were standing on air.

"Oh my gosh! I feel like I'm standing on something! That's so awesome! Is there like, some invisible glass I'm stepping on?" You lifted your feet and even tapped your foot, but it was nothing but empty air.

"Okay baby, come on," taking your hand, L.Joe leisurely flew with you across the skies.

"You know… it's getting late. I 'm gonna have to get you home baby. I don't want to get on your dad's bad side now, do I?" L.Joe chuckled.

"Okay… If you say so. But you're gonna have to promise me that we're gonna go on another date tomorrow, okay?" You beamed. But L.Joe didn't reply. He only smiled. "Your house is that way." L.Joe pointed in the direction of your house and flew there in no time.

 

Slowly putting your two feet back on solid ground, you let out a sigh of relief. "You know… I think I like being on the ground more than in the air, haha."

L.Joe smiled once again and gave you a kiss on your forehead. "Goodnight baby." Your eyes automatically closed, wanting to feel the delicate shock that zapped through your body every time L.Joe's lips touched you. "You too," you said, with a bright smile.

L.Joe was about to turn and go but his impulse reaction got to him first. "~~~~!" He called.

Just as you turned around, your lips met perfectly with L.Joe's. Your eyes widened, but soon closed and kissed him back.

*~~~~… I'm so sorry I can't promise you our date tomorrow…* If it wasn't for L.Joe's willpower, his tears would've rolled down his cheeks, blowing his cover.

The kiss ended and you pulled back sweetly. "I'll see you tomorrow then." L.Joe waved back with an air of melancholy.

L.Joe his heels, just as the tears he tried to hard to hold back, came down his cheeks, being dragged by gravity.

"I'm so sorry… But… I won't be able to see you tomorrow… Because… I'm leaving. Tonight."

---------------

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN TWO WEEKS!! I'm not going to give excuses so you can all just hate me now T^T

I'll promise to try and be on time next week and update next weekend okay?

I'm so sorry *bows deeply*

 

&… MUWAHAHAHA! Another cliffhanger xD An even bigger one than before? :D