Jo Twins' House

Absolute Boyfriend

                “You have a very nice house.” Hyunseong commented, stepping into the Jo twins’ place.

                It was just about as lavish as Professor K.Will’s mansion, decked with beautiful hard-wood floors and marble countertops. Kwangmin and Youngmin casually set their bags on the couch, and the three boyfriends followed. Seh Lyung was pretty stiff about it; she had never been to a boy’s house before, let alone handsome twins.

                “Thanks!” Youngmin said, plopping down on one of the plush chairs. “I hope you don’t mind that our parents aren’t here, they’re always busy.”

                “Oh, do you have siblings?” Jeongmin asked, a framed picture of the two boys. It was recent, and they were all smiling and happy.

                Kwangmin shrugged. “Well, there’s Hyunmin. But we don’t see him often either.”

                “So it’s just the two of you?” Minwoo asked.

                “Kind of.”

                Seh Lyung was tight, her limbs together as she sat with her back straight on the couch. She watched the boys have their fun, talking about random things.

                “Seh Lyungie?” Hyunseong reached out for her hand. “Why don’t you come sit on the floor with us?” without her consent, he went on and lightly pushed her on the carpet next to him, facing the large television. “Youngmin and Kwangmin are going to teach us Pokémon.”  

                “We’re going to have a double battle!” Kwangmin announced, cradling three controllers to his chest. “Kay, I’m going to play first.”

                “Can I be player one?” Jeongmin raised his hand.

                Kwangmin narrowed his large eyes at him. “My house, therefore I’m always player one.” He seemed serious when it came to his videogames. “Anyways… Minwoo, wanna be my partner?”

                Minwoo nodded, grabbing one of the controllers, and spinning it around like it was a foreign object. (And it probably was, considering Minwoo never heard of Pokémon until now.) “Sure.” Without warning he reached over and took another controller from Kwangmin, handing it to Seh Lyung. “You should play too, I bet you’re good!”

                Seh Lyung laughed, and grabbed the remote. “It’s been awhile, but I’ll try.”

                “Maybe a video game will ease your tension.” Hyunseong said. “You look a bit uneasy.”

                Kwangmin threw the last remote in Youngmin’s lap. “Let’s start! I want Seh Lyung on my team!”

                Minwoo frowned. “She’s with me.”

                Youngmin rolled his eyes. “Just let Seh Lyung decide.”

                Seh Lyung puffed her cheeks, suddenly annoyed. “I’ll just go with Youngmin, since he didn’t bother to argue.” Kwangmin and Minwoo glowered, now they ended up being partners with each other.

                Youngmin smirked. “I’m just warning you, Kwangmin’s tough.”

                The game began, and Seh Lyung started warming up. She felt like a kid again, whenever she got a bad point she’d squeal and cry. Whenever she got something right, she’d cheer. (And then Jeongmin and Hyunseong would cheer for her, because that was what boyfriends did when their girlfriend won.) Kwangmin was getting serious, no one lost to him in Pokémon.

                He used one final attack, and finally brought Youngmin and Seh Lyung’s HP to zero. “Ha! I won! Take that, Youngminnie!” he started dancing around all happily.

                Seh Lyung sighed happily. “Oh well, it was fun anyway.”

                In the midst of their video game, Hyunseong’s head popped up, perking like those robot whack-a-moles you hit in the arcade. Minwoo and Jeongmin seemed to notice too, but ignored it. “I think there’s someone at the door…” he said to Youngmin.

                Youngmin looked away long enough to give Hyunseong a strange look. “I didn’t hear anything—” his large eyes got even bigger, as you could hear the loud doorbell echo in the house little time after. “Are you psychic or something?” the blonde boy asked sarcastically, pausing the game and walking to the front of the house.

                Seh Lyung laughed awkwardly. No, not psychic. More of, super-sonic robot hearing.

                They could hear the faint sound of the door creaking open…

                “TEACHER!?”

                Kwangmin bolted up. “Why would our teacher be here!?” he asked frantically. “Isn’t she pregnant? Don’t tell me she stopped her car and ran to the nearest house so she can give birth—”

                Someone entered the living room, and Youngmin’s face was contorted uncomfortably.

                “HI HYUNG!” Minwoo, Jeongmin and Hyunseong chimed together, waving happily.

                “Hyung!?” the twins exclaimed in unison.

                Kim Donghyun had changed out of his work clothes and donned a simpler, more casual outfit. It made him seem even younger. He noticed that Youngmin was still staring at him, bowed perfectly. “I am sorry for intruding. You see, your friends are my brothers, and they didn’t warn me that they were coming over afterwards.”

                “Don’t you guys have different last names?” Youngmin asked, crossing his arms.

                 “That’s true. Nevertheless, we’re all living together and as the oldest it’s my responsibility to take care of them.”

                Kwangmin stormed across the room, eyeing Donghyun like he was a cop. “How did you know they were here in the first place?”

                Without missing a beat, Donghyun replied, “I was actually going door-to-door. We’ve just moved here so I don’t know everyone too well.”

                That was obviously a big lie. There was probably some sort of tracking device installed in all six of them.

                “Oh really?” Kwangmin said, still suspicious. “Where do you live?”

                “Not too far from here.” More of, right next door.

                Youngmin sighed. “Fine, whatever. Are you planning on staying?”

                Donghyun flashed the younger boys a smile. “You won’t even remember that I’m your teacher.”

                The twins were obviously not buying it, but not to cause a scene they played along and tried to return everything to normal.

                But of course, as time passed, they just had to get along. All six of them, were these six just destined to be together or something? Were they separated at birth? Of course not, but it just so seemed like it was fate. Seh Lyung scrunched her nose together as Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Youngmin were in deep conversation while Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Jeongmin were frantically pressing buttons on their videogame controllers.

                “You’re quiet.” Donghyun mused, instantly placing her into their conversation. Hyunseong reached over and pulled Seh Lyung to his side. “We were just talking about how we should meet up again this weekend. Wouldn’t it be a good idea if they came over to our house?”

                “No.” Seh Lyung replied immediately. “Your house is all messy.”

                “Really?” Hyunseong innocently pointed to himself. “But I cleaned it just this morning…”

                Seh Lyung sighed. He just didn’t get it. It wasn’t normal to have four guys living with you. “Why don’t you just go to my house?” she suggested, playing it off. Kwangmin and Youngmin both knew where Seh Lyung lived, so it would be okay, the four boyfriends would just go along with the fact that they just happened to drop by often.

                “That’s a good idea!” Youngmin encouraged.

                Hyunseong tried to say something, but Donghyun grasped his wrist tightly, feigning innocence so Youngmin wouldn’t notice. “Fine, let’s meet at Seh Lyung’s house.”

                “Can we sleep over?” Youngmin asked, bouncing up and down.

                The girl blushed violently, appalled. “What!? No!”

                “But it’s a big house,” Hyunseong reasoned.

                She must’ve been the biggest pushover ever. The three boys started doing aegyo, and she snapped. She really had to learn how to control herself. “Ugh, fine.”

                “You’ll need consent from your uncle.” Donghyun reminded, but Seh Lyung didn’t think so. She was already living with four guys and her uncle; two more wouldn’t make that much of a difference.

                 “Wait, what?” the subtle sounds of their game had finally ceased, as Kwangmin turned around. “We’re sleeping over?”

                Youngmin dragged his brother over and lolled his arm around his shoulder. “Heck yes! Sleepover!”

                That night, Seh Lyung was curled up on the front porch, tired, but not tired enough to make her go upstairs and crash. She turned her head to the side, where the Jo twins’ house was. It looked quiet and peaceful, unlike her place. Donghyun and Hyunseong weren’t too bad, but Minwoo and Jeongmin sometimes got a bit overzealous, and never having peace.

                The door creaked open and her Uncle K.Will sat on the bench next to her. His eyes glazed with fatigue, but he still managed to squeeze in some time for his niece. “How was your first day?”         

                “… Interesting.” She murmured vaguely.

                “Oh? I heard you guys hung out after school.” He held his chin in thought. “That’s good progress.”

                “But now Youngmin and Kwangmin want to sleep over.” Seh Lyung complained.

                “Who? I thought you were referring to 01-04.”

                Seh Lyung shrugged. “They made friends with the twin neighbors.”

                “Really? That’s fascinating.” He mused, whipping his phone out and typing some information. She leaned over her uncle’s shoulder, she caught the words ‘human and bionic interaction’ lighting up majority of the screen. “Anything else I can put in the log?”

                “Don’t think so.” She noticed her uncle stifle a yawn. “You have an early morning class, go sleep.”

                Her uncle laughed. “Just as long as you do too.” Kissing her forehead, Professor K.Will was halfway through the door when he added, “Be back in ten or I’m going to send for you.”

                There was no moon outside, but the stars sufficed. They decorated the dark sky with beauty. The night air was slightly chilly, but she didn’t feel like going back inside just to get a blanket.

                She heard the door behind her reopen. Feeling the space beside her suddenly occupied, she called out for her uncle. “Sahm chon?”

                “Nope.”

~~~

Hi! How are you all? Ahaha~ So I guess it's not her uncle outside with her, but someone else! A boyfriend? Which one?

So you two say you want Hyunseongie? That's nice~ he's too adorable. He's pretty hard to write, because he's mostly shy and all, would you like to suggest anything?

And by the way, all those suggestions would go to chapter because I already typed and edited all of the chapters before it, eheheh. I give everyone equal attention, each personal time with Seh Lyung, so don't be dissapointed if your bias isn't main at the time!

Oh, and by the way, Hyunmin is actually a real person, Youngmin and Kwangmin's younger brother. So cute~

~Camille