Girlfriend's First Day of School

Absolute Boyfriend

                Seh Lyung rolled around several times in her bed, as she covered her body underneath the plush duvet. She had the worst dream, no, nightmare. She dreamt that her uncle wasn’t just a professor, but a mad scientist who gave her not one, but four boyfriends! But not just four boyfriends, four robotic boyfriends! Haha… ha.

                “Good morning, girlfriend!”

                Ripping away the covers, she immediately sat up and let the cold air wake her up. What were they doing in her room!? The four boyfriends were lined up perfectly. Hyunseong was holding a food tray, and Donghyun had her uniform on a hanger, perfectly ironed and creased.

                “Would you like a good morning kiss?” Jeongmin offered, leaning in.

                She’ll just pretend she didn’t hear that. “What time is it?” Seh Lyung asked, yawning. It was pitch black outside.

                “5:41.” Minwoo announced, not even looking for a watch.

                Her alarm didn’t go off for another hour! She groaned, melting under the covers.

                “We made you breakfast in bed!” Jeongmin said, pulling Seh Lyung up.

                Hyunseong delicately placed the tray on her lap. There were toasts shaped like hearts and creampuffs in the center.

                “Creampuffs are for dessert.” She deadpanned.

                Donghyun stepped in, reaching for her plate. “Do you want me to throw it out?”

                “No!” she squeaked sheepishly, a bit too quickly. “I’m just saying… creampuffs are my favorite.”

                “We are all automatically programed with how to make all of your favorite foods.” Donghyun informed.

                Minwoo reached over for a creampuff and put it in front of Seh Lyung’s face. “Say aah~” when Minwoo didn’t want to give up, Seh Lyung let him feed her, confectioners’ sugar getting all over her bed.

                She huffed, eating her breakfast in silence, not that the boyfriends minded. Unfortunately, they didn’t seem to care, and enjoyed taking turns feeding her. She would’ve said something, but she was far too tired, far too mad, and far too hungry to retaliate.

                It was now six in the morning. With a hard gulp, she reached out and grabbed her school uniform from Donghyun. “As much as I enjoyed your breakfast, you can’t just enter my room unannounced.” She said firmly, shooing them out.

                “What are you going to do?” Hyunseong asked innocently.

                Finally emerging from bed, Seh Lyung started pushing the four robots out of the room, and surprisingly it was easy, she had imagined them to be like heavy metal. “Changing into my uniform!” She won, and slammed the door in their faces in victory. She sighed, and locked her door. Was she going to have to deal with this every day?

                On the other side of the door, the four boyfriends were giving off confused looks to each other, briefly looking back at the door. They thought by some means, she might re-open the door again.

                “Did we do something wrong, hyung?” Minwoo asked, frowning.

                Donghyun shook his head, leading them into their room. It was actually just a large studio-looking area with all six beds pushed to the corner—they didn’t need them. Donghyun sat on the floor, the other three followed, forming a circle. “It’s just an insecurity thing. Girls her age fear of other people her age finding distaste in her body.”

                “But Seh Lyungie is beautiful!” Jeongmin argued, almost standing up.

                Robot mode started kicking in. “But I concur that it’s because she does not want anyone to see her .” Hyunseong added.

                “That too.”

                It was silent for a moment. Minwoo hopped up, and walked over to the closet, pulling out four school boy uniforms with ease. They had the same school emblem on the collar as Seh Lyung’s. Minwoo was being a responsible dongsaeng as he handed each hyung—sans Donghyun—their uniform.

                “Thanks Min-goon.” Donghyun said, admiring his younger. “We don’t have much time until classes start. So, who’s going to prepare Seh Lyung’s lunch?”

                Seh Lyung shuffled down the stairs, her light blue backpack slung over her shoulder. She noticed her uncle sitting casually on the couch, holding the paper and eating freshly baked muffins. Hyunseong was even vacuuming his crumbs. Were they her boyfriends or his servants? On the other end Minwoo and Jeongmin were packing lunch boxes. Did they eat?

                But all those thoughts went away, when she noticed they were wearing the same uniforms.

                “No way,” she hissed, glaring daggers at Professor K.Will. “They’re going to school with me!?”

                K.Will’s eyes peeked out of his newspaper ever-so slightly. “Well what else are they going to do at home?”

                “I don’t know, clean more?” he’s already got Hyunseong cleaning his scraps.

                “Oh, c’mon. I can’t bring them to work with me and it’ll be nice to have someone you already know at your new school.” In fact, she had Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin, the cute human neighbors from next door, but Seh Lyung decided not to mention that detail to his uncle. “They’ll fit in perfectly.”

                “Girlfriend!” Minwoo called from the kitchen. “Would you like me to pack some of the leftover creampuffs!”

                Seh Lyung facepalmed. “How are they going to fit in? You’ve programed four boys to call me girlfriend! That looks bad!”

                Professor K.Will clicked his tongue. “I suppose you’re right. 02! 03! 04!” In an instant, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Minwoo lined up flawlessly in half a second. “I forbid you three to refer to Seh Lyung as ‘girlfriend.’ Understand?”

                Jeongmin cocked his head to the side. “No, I do not understand.”

                Hyunseong nodded. “She is our girlfriend.”

                “She is your girlfriend.” K.Will agreed, making Seh Lyung fume. “But male humans can only have one girlfriend.”

                “Then I’ll be her only boyfriend!” Minwoo piped up, raising his hand.

                Jeongmin pushed him lightly. “No me!” 

                “Yah, what about me?” Hyunseong said.

                “How about, no one becomes my boyfriend?” Seh Lyung cut in, causing all the boys to look at her sadly.

                “Do you not like us, girlfriend?” Hyunseong asked softly.

                “No, I didn’t mean it that way… ugh.”

                Their attitudes suddenly turned around, and were silent. The aura suddenly became uncomfortable, as Hyunseong returned to vacuuming and Jeongmin and Minwoo making lunches. How was this all her fault now? Ugh. Seh Lyung reached for the door. “I’m leaving, sahm-chon. See you later!”

                “Bring them with you!”

                Them.

                Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Minwoo were all packed and ready to go. Their faces were blank as they followed her out the door.

                She stopped abruptly as she noticed two boys coming out their front door at the same time. She felt Minwoo bump into her, but ignored it. Her eyes were fixated on a pair of twins in the same uniform as she—Youngmin and Kwangmin. But they never looked behind them, as they walked on the path to school. Thank goodness, how embarrassed it would be to be seen with three guys at her house.

                She suddenly realized Kwangmin’s hoodie was still in her room from the other day. She turned around, only to go against the intent stare of No Minwoo. “Is something wrong, girlfriend?” it asked, its cute features stopping her. Minwoo’s intense stress on the word ‘girlfriend’ made her cringe.

                “N-nothing.” She blushed, turning back around. Maybe she could give back the sweater tomorrow. They started their journey, as they walked to school in silence.

                “Girlfriend?” she heard Hyunseong ask from behind. “Are you mad at us?”

                “No?” she questioned slowly, but didn’t bother to face them. “And stop calling me that.”

                “You say you do not hate us, yet you tell us not to call you girlfriend?” Jeongmin countered.

                A vision of the school appeared before their eyes. She took a deep breath, a tad nervous. The building was a clean white, and the glass doors made it look extra fancy.

                She whipped her head to their side, glaring them. “I don’t hate you, and I don’t want you to call me girlfriend. Call me Seh Lyung and that’s that.”

                The three boyfriends looked at each other, before nodding in unison. “Neh, girlfriend!”

                She looked around, hoping no one noticed them. “What did I just say?!”

                “Neh, Seh Lyung!”

                Her classroom was number 203. She shyly crept in, taking in the large class. It was all knit perfect, and people were talking lightly next to each other. And then she noticed two familiar faces.

                “Youngmin, Kwangmin!” she called, walking over to the seat next to them.

                “Seh Lyung!” Kwangmin smiled happily. “I knew we’d be the same class.”

                Youngmin elbowed his brother. “He couldn’t stop talking about you since that other day.”

                The younger twin’s face turned pink, as he looked down in embarrassment. “I’m sorry that we had to leave early.”

                “No problem.” Seh Lyung assured. “You can come over another time.”

                “Really!” Youngmin asked, perking up. “Can we come over today?”

                Just when she was about to answer; “Seh Lyung!” she flinched at the voice from behind her, and reluctantly turned around to face the three robots. Minwoo was the only one who stepped forward. “Seh Lyungie,” he cooed. “Why didn’t you wait for us?”

                Youngmin poked his head in. “Is that your boyfriend?”

                Minwoo smiled at the acknowledgement. “Ye—”

                “No.” she cut off smoothly, turning her head back to the twins. “He isn’t.”

                Jeongmin and Hyunseong wanted to give their input in, but then the classroom’s teacher stepped in, her gaze harsh. “Excuse me, but you don’t look like second years.”

                “We are not.” Jeongmin said, bowing. “But our girl—”

                “No butts.” The teacher said firmly, shooing them out. “It’s the first day of school and you’re already getting in trouble. Return to your homerooms.”

                They were receiving a bunch of weird stares from the people in the room, and Hyunseong and Jeongmin looked to each other, at a loss. Hyunseong tugged on Jeongmin’s shirt. “Minwoo!” Hyunseong called. “We have to go—”

                “No Minwoo isn’t going anywhere.” The teacher continued. “He is on my roster, he’s in this class.”

                Hyunseong bowed, and stepped on Jeongmin’s shoes so he could do the same. “Sorry.”

                Minwoo started jumping up and down, his face lit up. “I get to be in the class with Seh Lyung, isn’t that great?”

                Kwangmin laughed. “That’s great, I guess.” He extended his hand, and Minwoo gave a few seconds of staring before shaking his hand. “I’m Jo Kwangmin. That’s my hyung, Youngmin.”

                “I hope we can be friends,” Youngmin said cheerily.

                Seh Lyung just wanted to scream and say that they were just robots, but that’d probably would make her look crazy. So she just nodded and smiled, pretending to go along with it. She watched as Minwoo immediately made home in the seat next to her, taking out a notebook and pencil.

                The teacher silenced everyone and started taking attendance. She narrowed her eyes when they called Minwoo’s name, how the heck did they get birth records for a robot!

                “As you guys all know,” the teacher started rubbing her belly affectionately, which was extremely plump. That definitely explained why she was especially strict towards Jeongmin and Hyunseong, hormones. “I’m off for maternity leave in a month. But I’m staying long enough so that the new teacher gets situated. Now he’s very young, though that means nothing, you treat him with respect.”

                A few of the male students snickered, plotting ways to take advantage of him.

                The class heard someone knock at the door and the teacher rushed to open it. This revealed a young man, with dark colored hair and ray-ban glasses. A few of the girls gasped and blushed, commenting on how extremely good-looking he was.  

So that’s why she hadn’t seen Donghyun for the rest of the morning. But were they serious!? How many ways will they find to be with her? She sent a glance at Minwoo, who was giving her a knowing smile, and winked.

                The teacher bowed. “Hello, please be good to me. I’ll be your new teacher for the semester, Kim Donghyun.”

              

~~~

 

I was uh, free, and I wanted to update. Anyone else free this week? Fall break! And another thing, 19 subscribers, how am I supposed to know which guy you want Seh Lyung to be with if you won't talk to me? Comment below, which one do you want to win her heart?

~Camille