Ch.8

My Keeper

Jaejoong’s Pov

I was nervous, extremely nervous, if it had been any other woman, I wouldn’t be but this was not just some woman I met in a bar, this was the woman that held my future in her hands. My future of becoming part of her family, more importantly, part of her family’s company.

Park Enterprises was one of the best and biggest marketing companies in Korea, they work with small and big companies in America, China, Japan, Hong Kong, France, Greece and other important countries. Working there given anyone the ability to choose their next career move, along with any pay they want since they only work with the best of best in everything.

Being part of it was a dream about to come true, all thanks to the love of my life, So Young.

I reached for my phone and I checked the time, it was now 7:50 and she still hadn’t answered any of my calls or texts. I was worried at first, something might have happen to her but after the 3rdcall and 4thtext, and I knew she might come. I was sitting here in Changmin’s apartment, day dreaming of becoming part of her family and company when the key wasn’t even here.

I decide to call her for the last time before my screen lighted up. It was a woman but not the woman I was expecting:

Jaejoong:  “Yeon Hee?”

Yeon Hee: “You need to help me”

Jaejoong: “It is you, what do you want?”

Yeon Hee: “I need your help”

She sounded worried and lost, I could only imagine the look on her face, a look that would make me wanna hug her and hold her tight but she belonged to Changmin now, I could only be here when she need me as an old friend.

Jaejoong: “My help? In what? ”

Yeon Hee: “I need you to help me find So Young”

I sat up straight as I heard So Young’s name:

Jaejoong: “What happen to her? What did you do to her?”

Earlier I had a feeling something might happen to her but I pushed it aside. Now if Yeon Hee had her or sends for her, So Young might be in real danger, I only knew what Yeon Hee was capable of, and she was capable of destroying a life is she wanted too.

Yeon Hee: “Relax, I haven’t killed her yet”

Jaejoong: “Killed her? Yeon Hee, you lay one hand on her, I will personally destroy you”

I heard her gasp and stayed quiet for some time, I just told the woman I once loved, I would destroy her even kill her if she touched the key to my heart and my future.

Yeon Hee: her voice soften “Jae, I just need you find her before she tells Changmin everything”

After she finished explaining I grab my coat and put on my shoes, I needed to find So Young. If I found her first, she was safe and reachable. I got in my car and called Yoochun:

Yoochun: “Hello?”

Jaejoong: “Yoochun, is So Young with you?”

Yoochun: “With me? No she had a date with you”.

Jaejoong: “I know but she never came”

Yoochun: “What? I know for sure she’s not home or at the office, she left before me”

Now I was really worried, she might be already with Changmin.

Jaejoong: “I’m going to try and find her”

Yoochun: “I’ll make some phone calls, if not I’ll catch up to you”

Jaejoong: “Okay, I’ll give you a call later”

I clicked on Yoochun and headed towards Changmin’s workplace. I had to stop them from meeting; I need to stop her from telling him everything, from what she saw to how she feels about him. I know better than anyone, even Changmin himself, how he feels about her, I saw that kiss 10 years ago and I know he loves her like she loves him but I will not lose So Young like I lost Yeon Hee, I will not let that happen, not again and not to Changmin.

 

So Young’s Pov

 After a while, I stopped crying and I tried to calm myself down with a drink or two. I turn off my phone, I didn’t want to see or hear anyone, I just wanted to drink and maybe even forget about everything for just a couple of hours. I wanted my mind to go completely blank.

Why did I have to stop and stare? Why did it have to be Yeon Hee? Why did she have to be Changmin’s girlfriend? These questions kept repeating themselves over and over again.

So Young So Young So Young So Young So Young So Young So Young So Young So Young

I heard my name, I knew it was Changmin. I could feel him, he was there behind me, I turn only to be greeted by a worried look in his eyes, I try to stand up but almost fell and he caught me. He had me in his arms, he held me closer to his chest while he did something else. I looked up at his face and he at me, I started to trace his features with my fingertips, and he just stared at me. Until my fingertips reached his lips, those lips I yearned for, those lips I wanted, those lips I needed, those lips I missed, those she had and I didn’t. I pick myself up as he held me; to anyone we looked like a couple in a romantic movie, just waiting to kiss each other as the credits rounded up. I couldn’t hold it anymore; I replace my fingertips with my lips. I kissed him and to my surprise, he kissed me back. We kissed as if there was no tomorrow and for us, there wasn’t.   

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all like it, please comment :)