Ch.5

My Keeper

Min Young’s Pov

Those two words keep ringing in my head. Vice-President. Vice-President. How could such a horrible person lead a company? How can he be a vice president? I could feel my eyes getting watery but I didn’t understand why.

‘Min Young’ I heard someone calling my name. I turn to find So Young looking at me, worried was written on her face:

So Young: “Min Young, are you okay?”

Min Young: “Yes, I’m fine”

I was trying to hold back my tears; So Young didn’t need to see me like this especially for someone who I just met.

Min Young: faking a smile “I’m fine, I’m sorry I didn’t…I’m sorry”

So Young: “No, I’m sorry Min Young, I should have know and told you he was such a jerk”

Min Young: looking at her “You know him? You know coffee boy?”

So Young: laughing “Coffee boy?”

Min Young: “Yea, he’s the same jerk who dropped coffee on me earlier”

So Young came closer and put her hand on my shoulder.

So Young: “Oh really? I’m sorry”

Min Young: “No, you shouldn’t be, he should. Anyways, how do you know him?”

So Young: “He’s my older brother, Park Yoochun”

The new released information took me by surprise, her brother, my best friend’s brother. How can two very different people be related in any way.

So Young: “Min Young?”

Min Young: “How can such a cold and heartless person be your brother?”

So Young: “Because he wasn’t always like this.”

I could see tears forming in her eyes and one tear slowly leaving her eye.

Min Young: “So Young, I’m so sorry; I didn’t mean to say it like that but…”

So Young: Wiping her tears away

“It’s okay; he’s cold and harsh because his heart is frozen, frozen solid”

 

Changmin’s Pov

There was a knock on the door:

Changmin: “Come in”

My secretary came in to inform me that Mr. Kim Jaejoong wanted to see me, I told her to let him in.

Changmin: “Long time no see”

Jaejoong: shaking my hand “same goes to you”

Changmin: “Sit down, what brings you here?”

Jaejoong: “Can’t an old friend visit his old friend?”

Old friend? Me and Jaejoong, we were never very close. We would hang out together just because it made Yoochun happy but me and him, we were never friends.

Changmin: holding my chin “So this just a friendly visit then?”

Jaejoong: “Yes, well I need to ask you a favor?

I knew it; with Jaejoong nothing was ever free or friendly.

Changmin: “What kind of favor?”

Jaejoong: “I was wondering if you would lend me your apartment for tonight.”

Changmin: Giving him a confuse look “My apartment?”

Jaejoong: “I would use my but since Junsu is staying there and you’re the one only of all my friends who has one close by”

Changmin: “I guess its okay since I have been staying with Yeon Hee”

Jaejoong: “Great, thanks I’ll leave it just the way I found it in the morning”

Changmin: “in the morning? Is this one of your famous overnight dinners?”

Jaejoong: “Something like that but I’m really hoping this is the last one”

 Changmin: “The last one?”

Jaejoong: a smile slowly forming on his face

“Yes, the woman I’m taking out tonight, I think she might just be my future wife”

Changmin: “wow! I never thought I would see the day were Kim Jaejoong talked about marriage”

Jaejoong: “It’s because I only have wishes of marrying her and only her”

Changmin: chuckling “I think talking about marriage on the first date might scare her away”  

Jaejoong: smiling wider “I’m not going to pop the question tonight, Changmin. I’m going to make her fall in love first”

I was about to say something when my secretary came to let know my father and business partners were waiting for me:

Jaejoong: “Duty calls”

Changmin: getting up “Here are the keys and the directions to my apartment”

Jaejoong: shaking my hand “Thank you and wish me luck”

Changmin: “Good luck with…wait what’s her name?”

Jaejoong: at the door “Park So Young”

Park So Young. He was going on a date with the woman I love and I had just wished him good luck. He was no longer in the room but he might still be in the building, I need to stop him but I couldn’t move I couldn’t stop him. He was going to make So Young his tonight, I could picture it, I could see them kissing and hugging, it was driving me crazy.

And it was entirely my fault.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A couple of updates are coming your way, my dear readers.