Ch.4

My Keeper

Nobody's POV

Another spring day but this one was different, the flowers were blooming, and the sun was shining, days like these made anyone believe in love even those heartbroken.

Changmin woke up to the smell of fresh flowers, that filled the whole room, he rose to see Yeon Hee getting ready to leave, he wanted to fall in love with her like she had fallen in love with him. Hugging her from behind, he said:

Changmin: "Have a wonderful day, beautiful."

Yeon Hee could only but turn red and smile while Changmin gave her a peck on the cheek and let her go, he was going to try and be happy even without love. With the same thought in mind, Yoochun fix his tie before heading out of his room into the patio where his family waits for him.

Yoochun: "Good morning"

So Young: fussing with her bracelets "Oh good morning."

Yoochun: "Where are mother and Yoohwan?"

So Young: "They went to go sign him up for school."

Yoochun nodded and sat down as he turn to find one single pink rose among all the red ones in garden, maybe he would find his very own pink rose that makes him smile again. So Young sat there quietly thinking about her future and how her family will be affect by the decisions she made. With a heavy sigh, she got up and told her brother, she had a meeting and she would see him at lunch, Yoochun just nodded while drinking his coffee.

Meanwhile, in small apartment, coffee in hand, Min Young stared at the blank computer page in front of her; she wanted to change her style of writing but didn't know where to begin. She always dreamed of writing a love story just like her mother once did but how can she writing about love if she has never been in love.

Min Young: "Aish, this is not going to work, I don't know where to start."

She looked at the clock and closed her computer, grabs her bag and shoes and headed out the door. Her door closed and his opened, Jaejoong enter his office with his secretary behind him, explaining today's meeting and other work related things. However, Jaejoong's attention was somewhere else, he told his secretary to send some flowers and he remembers her favorite flower and sends those too. He needs to be love by her and only her.

The beginning of another day allows those who need it, another chance to live but more importantly to love.

So Young's POV

The office seem so lifeless like if nothing ever happened, like if everything was dead, like if the light and hope that lived inside every book was gone until Victoria walked in with a giant bouquet of beautiful spring flowers that included my favorite flower: the white rose

So Young: I got up from my desk "What's this?"

Victoria: placing them on the center table "Flowers! for you"

So Young: "From?"

Victoria: "Well there a card but I didn't open, so I wouldn't know."

So Young: "Thank you for bringing them inside for me."

Victoria: "Well then excuse me; I still have work to do".

As soon as Victoria left my office, I couldn't help but smile. It was the first time in a long time, that I had receive flowers, my hand reach for the card but stop midway, what if the flowers were from Changmin? I had just decide to give him up, what will I do or how would I feel in they were from him? There was only one way to find out who they were from, so I grab the card and to my surprise they were from Jaejoong, something inside me was moved by his gesture but at the same time something seem to lose life. I grab my phone from the desk and dialed Jaejoong's number:

So Young: "Hello Jaejoong?"

Jaejoong: "Hello So Young how are you?"

So Young: "I just want to call to say thank you for the flowers, they were lovely".

Jaejoong: "I'm glad you like them"

So Young: "I was wondering..."

Was I really going to do this? Am I ready for this? It was the only way to move on.

Jaejoong: "So Young, are you still there?"

So Young: "Huh? Oh yes I was just wondering if you would like to have dinner with me as a thank you?"

Jaejoong: the sound of smile on his lips "Yes I would love to pick you up at 8?"

So Young: " Okay, see you then'.

As soon as she hanged up, Victoria came with Min Young who didn't look too happy. Victoria excused herself and Min Young dropped her bag and sat down:

So Young: " Min, are you okay?" getting up from my desk

Min Young: letting out a heavy sigh "no some jerk dropped his coffee on me and didn't even say sorry"

So Young: holding myself from laughing "Oh so that's what smells like coffee".

Min Young: "Ya! Don’t you dare laugh"

So Young: laughing "I'm so sorry but it’s too funny".

Min Young: "Funny? I have coffee on me because some jerk didn't see where he was going and he blamed it on me!"

So Young: controlling her laughter "Min, that’s not the only reason why you're mad".

Min Young: "Of course it is, that’s stupid, cold and hateful jerk has no reason to treat me the way he treated me".

Yoochun's POV

I was more than mad, when I came into my office, I was furious. I had a very important meeting and my suit was dirty with coffee that some slow minded woman spilt on me. I told my secretary, I need to postpone the meeting for another day; however she let me know that they were already here.

Yoochun: mad "Fine just tell them, I'll be there in a minute, Yoona".

Yoona: "Is there anything else I can do for you, Mr. Park?"

Yoochun: even more mad "Unless you can get me a suit in less than 10 seconds then no!"

Yoona: a bit nervous "Excuse me then, Mr. Park".

As soon as Yoona left, I got to see how my suit looked. What are they going to think? What I'm going to do if the company doesn't get this business going? If we lose this, the company will be finished? Stupid little girl and I thought she was cute, well she looks so sweet and care and even fragile like she needs to be taken care of but when she speaks, it’s a total different story. I noticed I was smiling, I hadn't done that in a while and I don't think I'm going to start now. I was about to exit my office when the door opened:

So Young: "Oh Oppa, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going out".

Yoochun: "I have a meeting but did you need anything?"

So Young: "No I just wanted you to meet your favorite author".

Yoochun: "Do you think we can do this another time?"

So Young: "Of course, is there something wrong?"

Yoochun: sigh "No everything is okay, I'll see you later."

I left So Young in my office; maybe I should have told her the truth about the company. No, my work is all I live for, this should be all on me, I have to pull this company from the ground up just like my father did. I was walking to the meeting room when I saw her, I think it was her, she was just wearing clean clothes. What on earth was she doing here? I starting walking towards her and said:

Yoochun: "What are you doing here?"

Min Young: "Ya! Coffee boy"

Yocchun: letting a breath out "Coffee boy? Do you know who are talking to?"

Min Young: "I don't care who you are and excuse me".

No Body's Pov

Min Young was just about to pass Yoochun, when he grab her and turn her around.

Min Young: "Let go of me"

Yoochun: "No, not until you apologize".

Exiting Yoochun's office, So Young meet with Yoona, who asked her if her brother was in his office, So Young said no and she started walking again when she noticed Yoochun down the hall with Min Young in his grip. She wanted to know what was going on, when she noticed Yoona had passed her:

Yoona: "Vice President Park, they are waiting on you".

Min Young: shocked "Vice President?"

Yoochun: letting go of her and coldly saying "Yes, Vice President."

Yoochun walking right threw Min Young, leaving her confuse and in shocked while So Young stared at her brother, she was sadden by the coldness and harshness he treated people with, mainly women he didn't know, Yoochun was wanted to stop and see if he hadn't hurt the girl but he had too much pride and pain to stop. Maybe someday the brokenhearted will heal and be warm again just like a beautiful spring day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I'm so sorry I haven't updating in weeks but work and stuff have kept me pretty business. Its a bit of lame chapter but I hope you like it anyways. I tried writing in Yoochun's pov in this chapter and changing it up a bit like So Young going on date with Jaejoong, so please my readers tell me what you think. Its super important to us as writers to know what our readers like and don't, so we can improve. Thank You :) 

P.S. SNSD's Yoona and F(X)'s Victoria made a small  cameo.Thanks Girls!