Chap.12

My Keeper

 

Yeon Hee’s Pov

 

 

I couldn’t believe it, this shouldn’t be happening. I was this close to going crazy; all these months of carrying this thing hoping Changmin would come back knowing that his beloved So Young was marrying someone else. They all went to waste the moment Jaejoong told me, he was not marrying her instead he was leaving to Europe tonight. I wanted to kill him when he informed me of this stupid decision he had made. How could he just let her go? And on top of that, he has the guts to ask me to accept that Changmin is happier with So Young.

I rather kill myself or this thing inside of me than ever accepting the fact that Changmin loves So Young more than he ever loved me. I was not going to let So Young have Changmin, he was my and only my. I’ll be damn if I ever let her have him, I would rather kill her with my bare hands then see her in a wedding dress standing next to my Changmin.

I had to do something, something that made Changmin hate So Young for the rest of her days. I need to have Changmin close to me and away from her but how? I felt the thing inside of me move and that gave me an idea, I doubt Changmin will forgive So Young for killing his daughter. I could feel my smile growing as I patted my stomach as if thanking it for giving such a wonderful idea on how to keep its daddy next to me.

 

Changmin’s Pov

Everything was now in place, I had finally finished decorating my new two bedroom home, all I need was to put the final details in my little girl’s room but for that I was waiting on Ara. I heard the doorbell ring and went to check the monitor, it was Yoochun. I was a bit surprise at first but I shook it off and opened the door.

Changmin: “Welcome to my new home”.

Yoochun: “Thanks man, I brought some beers and snacks”.

We went to the kitchen and settle down in some chairs near the window; I opened a couple of beers while Yoochun cleared his throat:

Changmin: “It seems like you have something to say”.

Yoochun: “No, I was just about to think aloud”.

Changmin: “About? Would kindly like to share?”

Yoochun let out a sad and weak laugh followed by a sigh.

Yoochun: “What do you do when the woman you love doesn’t want to be with you?”

His question struck deep, deep enough to open old wounds. To remind me of what I wanted but couldn’t have I turn to look at Yoochun who seem to be lost in his own thought:

Changmin: “I thought you were over her?”

It took him a while to answer my question.

Yoochun: “How can I be over her so quickly? When she brought light back into my life”

Changmin: “Who? Dae Hee?”

 

 

Yoochun’s Pov

I nearly choked when he said Dae Hee’s name, Changmin patted my back until I could finally breathe right:

Yoochun: “Dae Hee? You thought I was talking about Dae Hee?”

Changmin: “It’s been a while since we talked and the last time we did, you were still not over her”

Yoochun: “Then it’s been a long time because I was talking about Min Young”.

Changmin: “Min Young? You mean Min Young as in So Young’s friend?”

Yoochun: “Yes, we were going out for a couple of months but she’s leaving”.

When I told Changmin that Min Young was leaving, I made it a fact that she was really leaving Korea, that she was leaving me. she was leaving me because I couldn’t man up and tell her how I felt, I couldn’t make her smile like she made me smile and even laugh, I couldn’t give her the happiness she deserve or the love she needed. Everyone always mention how smart and confident I am but with her I was just a stupid and childish man who let the only woman who truly love me walk away from me. Changmin’s hand on my shoulder made me realize that I was still with my old friend.

Changmin: “Go after her, don’t make the same mistake I did, don’t let her get away and later regret not fighting for her”.

I could see the pain in his eyes but I didn’t know why. Shouldn’t he be happy? Overjoyed that So Young wasn’t marrying Jaejoong, that he still had a fighting chance, maybe he didn’t know:

Yoochun: “You don’t know, do you?”

Changmin: “Know what?”

Yoochun: “You don’t know anything, do you?”

Changmin: confusion written all over his face “Yoochun, you’re confusing me, know what?”

Changmin’s confused face made me chuckle, I wanna to tell him but it was not my news to share, I really hope So Young forgives me:

Yoochun: “Changmin, So Young isn’t marrying Jaejoong, they called off the wedding”. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its almost a month since I update but please forgive, I have been super busy. Hopefully you all like this tiny chapter and dont forget to comment and for those who have not subscribe dont forget to do so. This is one of the few final chapters of My Keeper, enjoy :D