Ch.1

My Keeper

So Young’s POV

10 Year Ago

 

In the backyard of our house, hidden in the trees and bushes, was my little princess house, build by my father, so that no one would ever find it. Until he did, I don’t know how but he found it. When I saw him inside, I froze and when he looked at me, I stop breathing. My father use to tell me that my little house was magical and being 12, I didn’t believe him but I kept coming to get away from my brothers and sometimes even my parents. But for that moment in time, I felt like a princess who just met her prince like in the fairy tales I still read at night. However it was over with the sound of Yoochun’s voice:

Yoochun: “Changmin, where the hell are you?”

Jeajoong: “I saw him go this way but I don’t see him now”

Inside the wooden house, I was afraid that my best kept secret was about to be discovered by my brothers and their friends and now everything was in Changmin’s hands:

So Young: “Changmin-ish, please I beg you don’t make any noise.”

Changmin: “Why not?”

So Young: “Because no one knows about my little house and I really wanna keep it that way.”

Changmin: “No one?” raising his eyebrow “but you and me.”

So Young: “No only me, you have to forget about it.”

Changmin: getting closer to me “What if I don’t want too? I kinda like it.”

So Young: getting nervous “w...w...w…well you have to and I’m going to make you.”

Changmin: getting super close to my face “how?”

So Young: nervously saying “by giving you anything you want.”

I felt everything froze as he thought well and hard about his answer and a soft mmm from his mouth before he answered:

Changmin: a small grin “okay I won’t tell anyone, not a living or dead soul about this house if you. . .”

So Young: “if I what?”

Changmin: “I want you to give it to me.”

So Young: “Give what to you? The house? ”

Changmin: “No,” looking at my lips “your first kiss”

So Young: shock filled my face “What? You...you…you want my what? ”

I could feel my whole body freeze, my lungs stop working, my heart stop beating, my brain stop processing, I stared at him, waiting for him to burst into laughter or say he was kidding.

Changmin’s Pov

So the guys had the brilliant idea to play hide and go seek, they all knew that I at this game, I always ended up getting caught or hurt. So I didn’t have a good feeling about this but I went along.

While we were heading from the front gate to the backyard, out from an old town car came a girl, who I had never seen before, she was beautiful to me and when she smiled at us, I believe my heart skip a beat or two.

Yoohawn: “O Noona, you’re back.”

So Young: “Yes, I just came got off the train, Yoohawn and Hello Oppa and who are they?”

Yoochun: “Hey lovely girl, these ugly boys are my friends.”

Junsu: “Who are you calling ugly? I’m Kim Junsu-inmida and this is my brother, Kim Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong: “Nice to meet you”

So Young: “Nice to meet you too, Junsu-ish and Jaejoong-ish”

Yunho: “I am Jung Yunho-inmida”

I knew it was my turn to say hello and introduce myself but I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t even move so Yunho said:

Yunho: “Yeah this guy here is mute but his name is Shim Changmin.”

So Young: smiling and making a hello sign “Hello Changmin-ish”

She turn to Yoochun and asked:

So Young: “Is he really mute?”

Changmin: “I’m not mute”

So Young: “O sorry I’m going to inside see guys later”

Nice one, Changmin. Now she thinks you’re a freak, oh whatever let’s just begin the game and end it in one piece. So Junsu started counting and we started running into the brushes and trees. I and Jaejoong were running together but then I lost him and found a door. Well, it found my face and I decide to open what the worst that could happen right. I could tell the house was handmade for a girl but what girl would live here,

As I thought that, I heard the door open and I slowly turn around to find So Young staring back at me. We stayed frozen for some time until Yoochun’s voice made us jump:

Yoochun: “Changmin, where the hell are you?”

Jeajoong: “I saw him go this way but I don’t see him now”

I had almost forgotten that I was playing hide and go seek with my friends. I was about to leave or tell Yoochun were I was when I saw So Young’s face. I stopped, her face look pale white as if she had seen a ghost or as if I were going to kill her.

So Young: “Changmin-ish, please I beg you don’t make any noise.”

Changmin: confused “Why not?”

So Young: “Beacuse no one knows about my little house and I really wanna keep it that way.”

Changmin: “No one?” raising my eyebrow “but you and me.”

So Young: “No only me, you have to forget about it.”

Changmin: walking towards her “What if I don’t want too? I kinda like it.”

So Young: “w...w…w…well you have to and I’m going to make you.”

Changmin: close enough to feel her breathe “how?”

So Young: nervously saying “by giving you anything you want.”

Did she just say she will give me anything I want? I don’t know what I want from her or maybe I do I’ll tell her the first thing that came to mind:

Changmin: “okay I won’t tell anyone, not a living or dead soul about this house if you. . .”

So Young: “if I what?”

Changmin: “I want u to give it to me.”

It? It what? Good one, Changmin. She now thinks I dumb and mute or a little slow.

So Young: “Give what to u? The house?”

Changmin: “No,” looking at her lips “your first kiss”

So Young: shock filled her face “What? You...you…you want my what? ”

Did I just say that? Keep cool, she might just start laughing or you start laughing. I don’t know what to do, what she is going to think or say or do:

So Young: “If that’s what u want then okay.”

Changmin: keep your cool “yeah that’s it.”

She started getting closer and so did I. Our faces were closer than before I could hear her heart beat faster or maybe at the same pace as my.

So Young’s POV

I can’t believe I’m doing this. There’s no turning back now, I saw him leaning in and got on my tip toes and with our eyes close, I felt his lips. I felt fireworks going off in my head and butterfly flying free in my tummy.

No One’s POV

The kiss seem to join together two different lives but more important two hearts that will always beat for one another no matter what. They will always relive their first kiss in dream, just like now.

Changmin and So Young woke up in two different places dreaming about the same thing.

Changmin looked at Yeon Hee laying next to him and knew in his heart that he was with the wrong person and he will never touch those lips, his princess’s lips, and the one he had dream with.

So Young touching her lips and wishing to go back to that age and world where she and Changmin might have been love and stay forever that way but she knew better.