Two

She Who Came From The Hell

Chapter Two : He's My What?



The canteen is so peaceful but someone disturbed the peaceful moment.''Annyeong,oppa'' a high-pitched voice can be heard in the canteen.Jiyeon groaned and look at the culprit.Hyun Woo looked at her.''Not on your first day,Jiyeon'' he said.

''Who is she?'' she asked him.''Kim Taeyeon,the cheerleader and the basketball player of Kirin Art High School.'' he said.''Oh God,that y girl? It make the story line more interesting tho'' she smirked.

''Annyeong guys'' Taeyeon waved at her friends.Jiyeon rolled her eyes and watched her every moved.Taeyeon is being so loud.Chatting about EXO.Jiyeon rolled her eyes again before eating her food back.

 



Jiyeon looked at HyunWoo face and laughed.''What with that face,idiot?'' she said.''It's P.A'' he rolled his eyes.''Oh come on hyunnie,It's just P.A class'' she said and laughed.Hyun Woo glared at her.

''Okay class,your coach are waiting for you at the field.You can change your shirt now'' Mrs.Song said.The student nodded and went to the changing room.''See you later jerk'' she waved at Hyun Woo and entered the female changing room.HyunWoo rolled his eyes.

''Yah,we will be in P.A class with EXO!'' Tifanny said loudly.Taeyeon giggled and laughed.Jiyeon rolled her eyes and muttered curse.She scoffed and changed her uniform to the sport suit.

''I'm going crazy with them'' she pointed at Taeyeon and the gang.''What's wrong?'' he said.''They're loud,fake and es' she said while glaring at them.Hyun Woo scoffed.

''Okay class,you do aware that your senior will be joining the class,right?'' The coach said.They just nodded.''Good.Now,run 10 times  around the field'' he continued.The student let  aloud groaned.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes.''Can they just shut up and do it?'' she asked Hyun Woo.Hyun Woo rolled his eyes.''but..b-but Mr.Kim,my leg will be broken'' Taeyeon said cutely.Mr.Kim looked at her and smiled.

Jiyeon gritted her teeth.Taeyeon kept on making cute faces to Mr.Kim.Jiyeon scoffed and said ''Just do it,will you!''.Taeyeon looked at her.''Stop the drama because this is not one of the K-Drama that you watch at home,missy'' she said earning laughed from the others.She smirked.

Taeyeon face became red.She looked at her and stomped her feet.Jiyeon rolled her eyes.''es'' she said loudly.Mr.Kim smiled.All of them ran 10 times around the field.They all groaned while Jiyeon,she smirked.

Sport is her's things.Give it to her and ''Boom!'' first place.''Tired,huh?'' she mocked Hyun Woo.''You're a monster'' he panted.''Oh,Yes I am'' she smirked.''How come you're ot sweating?'' he said.''because I'm a monster,stupid'' she rolled her eyes.

Jiyeon laughed when she saw Taeyeon and her gang."What with that face'' she hold her stomach.After that,the changed their shirt back and when to the class.

The bell rang and the student cheered.It's time to leave the hell and go home.Jiyeon groaned.''You go first,I forgot my book at the class.'' she said.''Eyyy,since when you care about your book,huh?'' Hyun Woo .

''My comic book,your idiot'' she said.He glared at him.Jiyeon went back to the class and take her comic book.''My precious book'' she said.Unfortunately,when Jiyeon walked out from the class,she bumped with someone.She groaned.

She looked at the culprit and glared at him.''I'm so sorry'' A tall man with red hair said.She scoffed.The boy handed her book to her.She took it.''By the way,I'm Chanyeol,Park Chanyeol.'' he said.''and this is EXO'' he added while pointing to a group of boys behind him.

Jiyeon scoffed.''Etos?'' she said and laughed.''Don't play joke with me'' she said seriously.The other just looked at her weirdly.''Ouh! You're the boys from Kirin Art School,right?'' she said.Chanyeol nodded.She smirked.

''So poor.'' she said.''What are you taling about?'' D.O said.''You'' she pointed at them.''You said that you would never come to this school unless it was a basketball match but then'' she smirked."Forgetting it already,huh?'' she looked at them arrogantly.

''Anyways boys,Welcome to Seoul High School or Hell,My Hell.Hope you survive in here'' she smirked.''You better watch out'' she said and walked away.The other just scratched their heads.

 



A few days later,Jiyeon groaned.She is boring to death.Why? because her beloved friend a.k.a Hyun Woo can't come to her house.She curse him for that.She ruffled her hair.''Jiyeon'' Mrs.Park called her.

''Wae?'' she asked her."Omma & Appa need to go to America so you must stay at someone's house'' Mrs.Park said.''America? I want to go to'' she said and make a cute face.''You can't because of school'' her mother said.

''Omma!'' she said.''I'm sorry dear but I won't change my decision'' her mother said and patted her head.''Appa~'' she said.Mr.Park looked at her and ran away.''APPA~'' she stomped her feet.

''This is your bags,Jiyeon.The maids already packed it'' her mother said.She nodded.''Then,let send our daughter to the place and went to airport.Jiyeon rolled her eyes and just entered the car.

''Annyeonghaseyo,ouh! Hyung!'' The two old hugged each other.Jiyeon just faked a smiled.They settled down and looked at each other.''Jiyeon,you went to the same school with my son,right?'' The woman said.She nodded.

''Great then'' she said.A good looking boy came out from the kitchen while smiling.''Annyeong'' he bowed to them.The chit and chat with each other.While Jiyeon just stared at the boy in front of her.''You seem familiar'' she said.

The boy just smiled.''WHAT! HE'S MY WHAT?!'' she said shockedly.


 


► Author Note :

♦ Chapter two here!
♦Merry Christmas guys! Be happy always~ 
♦Hope you'll understand me!

♦Sorry for not updating the past days.It's because I'm bust taking care the twin baby.