Four

She Who Came From The Hell

CHAPTER FOUR :  Hello Neighbour


Baekhyun groaned."I can't believe that I drank mud water''.He glared at Chanyeol.Chanyeol rolled his eyes."Yah,how many times I said that it wasn't me!'' Chanyeol said."Yah,Baek stop already" Suho said and patted his shoulder.

"Just forget it,hyung.By the way,it taste great isn't it?'' Sehun .Baekhyun kicked Sehun's and he groaned."Hyung! It's hurt'' he said while rubbing his .

While in the other place,Jiyeon is walking to the school."Noona!" Ji Bin shouted."Wait for me!" He added.Jiyeon turned back and saw Ji Bin.She grinned and mehronged him before running away."Yah! Ji Noona~" Ji Bin groaned.

Jiyeon looked at Ji Bin."Yah,are you okay?'' she said.Both of them are out of breath because they ran."Noo-Na,yo-u shouldn't run'' Ji Bin said at her.Jiyeon just smiled at him."Kaja,you don't want to be in the detention room,right?" Jiyeon said.

"It's okay,both of us will be in the detention room if we late" He said."Aniyo,it will only you,alone" She said proudly.Ji Bin rolled his eyes."Kaja!" She said and they walked together.

"Oh.Noona,we are going to have new neighbour" he said.Jiyeon looked at him.She nodded uninterest with the news."Yah,noona.You should be happy for me at least because I will have friends" he said."You already have Tae" Jiyeon said.

Ji Bin rolled his eyes.


Jiyeon smirked as she heard footsteps outside of the class.She counted from 10 to 1."10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" and splashed.They blue water splashed on Miss Kang Sora.Loud gasped can be heard,following the sound of the student laughing.

She smirked while looking at the sooking blue-ra.While Baekhyun,Chanyeol and D.O just looked at her like she is a murderer."Yah,Park Jiyeon" she shouted and glared at Jiyeon.Jiyeon smiled cutely.

"Saem,It just my present.I didn't see you for 2 years.I MISS you,our pretty saem" she smirked."Do you like it?" she said and smile sweetly."It just the start,the will be more soon" she added and smirked.

Miss Sora glared at her and leave the class.Jiyeon smirked while eyeing the blue-ra walking to the toilet."Heaven" she said.The others just looked at her."Eyy,Our Jiyeon still got the skill,huh?" Hyunsik smirked.

"Of course" she said proudly."and all of you better shut up,I want to sleep" she looked at them.She plug in the earphone and put her head on the table.After a few minutes,she fall into a deep sleep.

The three boys just eyeing her while she sleep soundly."Wah,she seriously creepy and a bully" Chanyeol whispered.The others boy nodded."And the student actually listen to her" D.O said."She also can change her attitude in split of time.

Just now she is so proud and then she warned the student to shut up" Chanyeol added."But,we don't have to learn with that flirty blue-ra" Baekhyun said.The others agreed with him."I think she is this school queen"

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and D.O.Baekhyun rolled his eyes."She is this school queen,your idiot" D.O said and spanked Chanyeol's head."Yah,It's hurt" He rubbed his head and glared at D.O.Baekhyun just laughed.


"Yah,Park Jiyeon.Stay.Right.There" Hyun Woo shouted and glared at Jiyeon."" she cursed and ran."Yah!" Hyun Woo shouted and chase Jiyeon.It was recess time,right now.

"Yah,PJY! How many times I say,Don't.Make.Any.Fuss" he shouted while trying to catch Jiyeon."It just the wicked-ra is so ugly,It felt like she deserve to be kicked in the face" she smiled innocently.Hyun Woo glared at her.

After running around the school like a cat and dog,Jiyeon and Hyun Woo ended up in the rooftop.Jiyeon went to buy foods and drinks because she pity Hyun Woo.He is sweating like a mad man.

"Tired?" She said at Hyun Woo and handed him a bottle of mineral water.Hyun Woo glared at her and took the bottle."You shouldn't so that" He said after finish drinking the water."I just want to give her a suprising present" She smirked and earn a glared from Hyun Woo.

"Araso,She is irritating,that's why" She said."You should stop bullying people,you know" Hyun Woo advised her.She rolled her eyes."It's my hobby and why should I stop,it's fun" She smirked.

"Your report card will be marked with red and it's not good when you want to find job" He looked at her."Then,I will work with my father's."She answered it simply.She looked at him and smiled.

"Don't worry about me,I'm fine" She patted him at the shoulder  before stand up and walked away.Hyun Woo looked at the door."I'm just worrying because it was you,idiot.How are you going to live like this?" He sighed.


"Okay class,do the homeworks that I just handed to you.I want it on my desk tommorow" Mr.Kim said.The student groaned."You may go home now"he added."And,Park JiYeon.Don't forget the homework"He warned her.

"I won't" She smirked at walked out of the classroom.Jiyeon walked lazily and saw Hyun Woo."Yah Lee Hyun Woo,sulking huh?"She said.Hyun Wo glared at her."I'm not" he said.Jiyeon laughed.

"Aigoo,my friend is so cute" She pinched his cheek.Hyun Woo glared at her while Jiyeon just laughed."Want to die?"He said at her."I would love to but I need to give Miss -ra presents" she said cutely

Hyun Woo rolled his eyes."You don't suit with cute"He said."I know that too,I only suit with y"She make a wave using her body."Hajima,you looked like a protitute"He said.Jiyeon glared at him and he just laughed.

"Araso,I just joking"He said"Kaja,I will treat you ice-cream"He added.Jiyeon smiled.After buying the Ice-cream,they walked to their house together.


"Yah,Ji Bin what is your dream?"She asked him.Now,the two Ji is laying flat on the bed while looking at the ceiling.Ji Bin looked at her.
"I don't know,a pilot maybe?" He answered.She nodded."Noona also does't know yet"She added.

Ji Bin's phone beep.He looked at his phone at it was a message from his mom.After reading the message,he looked at Jiyeon.

"Noona,the new neighbour came to our house" Ji Bin said.Jiyeon looked at him."Really? Kaja" They went to downstairs and greeted the new neighbour.

"This is my son,Park Ji Bin" Ji Bin's mother said.Ji Bin smiled and bowed to them.

"And this is my beloved nephew,Park Jiyeon" she added."Annyeonghaseyo,It's nice to meet you" She bowed politely."You too,Baekhyun.My New Neighbour" She smirked.Baekhyun could feel the shivers move down his body.

He faked a smiled while nervously drink the tea.Jiyeon is the one that make the tea,just now.Maybe she put poison in his cup of tea.
There were something wrong.He knew it.He knew that starting from today and onwards,his life would be hectic and will be horror.

And he knew it really well,who will make his life like that.It was none others than Park Jiyeon a.k.a The Devil Who Came From Hell.And that devil live beside his house.



 


►Author Note :
•Chapter four for you guys~ I haven't updated since last year..hahahaha.By the way,hope you enjoy this story.