Ten

She Who Came From The Hell

CHAPTER TEN ; Sick Bay



Looks like your parents is not home " Jiyeon said and looked at the dark house.There is not even one light that was on except the front light.Baekhyun nodded,feeling sick and cold.He sneezed and Jiyeon looked at him,he must catch a cold because of her.She sighed and looked at him worriedly.

"Let's go to aunt house " She suggested and looked at Baekhyun. "No! It's okay,I will be fine in my house" Baekhyun said and gave her a little smile.Jiyeon just looked at him and scoffed. "Okay" She said and she opened the door,the rain did not stop though.It's still pouring down to earth.
Drop by drop.

Baekhyun take a deep breath and went outside of the car,he was expecting to be wrenched by the rain but the droplets never came and he is not wet as he though as he opened his eyes,he saw Jiyeon holding an umbrella for him.He looked at her and Jiyeon just smiled.It was not that creepy smile though,it's a genuine and sweet smile.Baekhyun's lip also curved upward,mimicking her's.

" Let's go inside " She said and took Baekhyun into his house.After taking the keys from the boy,she opened the house and both of them entered it.Jiyeon helped Baekhyun into his room.She expected his room to be in rainbow colour or a really bright colour as Byun Baekhyun is one of the brightest boy ever in the school alongside with Park Chanyeol but she was wrong.

His room is black,white and a little bit of red,what a suprise though.

Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly and sighed,his head was spinning a lot and he do not like feeling like ."Open it" Jiyeon said and gestured to his school uniform .The wet blanket was long forgotten in the car,Jiyeon already noted herself to take it when she went home. "Wait " Baekhyun groaned,shaking his head a little to ease his pain.

Jiyeon looked at him with guilty."Let's me help you" She said and took of his jacket.She threw them on the basket beside his bathroom's door and settle Baekhyun's down at the sofa."Your shirt" She said,trying to ed his shirt,Baekhyun widened his eyes,"Yah! you're a girl! " He said and looked at Jiyeon.
Jiyeon just laughed, " Obviously,It's okay..There is nothing to see either way " She said and looked at him.

" ert " He said and Jiyeon just winked at him. "I'm only ert for you" She said and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.He is sick and she still wanted to play with him.What a great way to treat a patient Park Jiyeon!

Baekhyun glared at her,Jiyeon looked at the tower hanging at the door.She took it and threw the red towel to Baekhyun.He looked at her and scoffed.
He slowly ed his shirt and covered his upper body."Go take a refreshing hot shower" She said and Baekhyun nodded.Before Baekhyun close his door,he looked at Jiyeon.

Why is she so nice and cute,he smiled.

The luke-warm shower helped a lot,Baekhyun's head is still in pain but it's lessen now.He felt much better now.He didn't saw Jiyeon's figure when he went out of the bathroom so he assumed that she already went home.Baekhyun decided that taking a sleep is the best solution so he dragged himself to his bed.He looked at his phone,scrolling down the feed of instagram.

His eyes slowly becoming heavy when a few minutes passed.He felt into a deep slumber,easing his headache.

Jiyeon scoffed when she looked at the sleeping figure.The boy was sleeping on his stomach with a still wet hair,Does he intended to fall sick more? She rolled her eyes before taking the small towel nearby the table to dry his hair.She do it slowly as she didn't want to wake him up,he looked cute.Just like a puppy and Jiyeon find it funny.How come he looks like that?

She was preparing chicken porridge when Baekhyun was in the bathroom.Jiyeon knew that Baekhyun needed to fill his empty stomach first to take his medicine.She was trying to get Baekhyun's to eat but unfortunately,he fall asleep so she decided to force him after he woke up.She looked once again and the sick boy.Unknowingly,her lip curved upwards.She took the blanket and put it on the sleeping pig.

That's when she realised.She was still in her wet school uniform.Jiyeon sighed,"Guess I also need to change and took a warm bath" She whispered before closing the door of Baekhyun's room to do it.

Baekhyun opened his eyes,his head was throbing with pain.He groaned while massaging his scalp.His room has become darkened,showing that it's already nigh time and he assumed that he has slept for more than 2 hours.He looked at his clock,8.00 pm.After his pain lessen,Baekhyun tried to went downstairs,as his stomahc churned,wanting to be fill with food.

He was pretty sure that he cannot eat anything though,because he has no appretite.He tried to stand up but failed miserably as his head started to trob more,sending Baekhyun down to his knees.A loud thump can be heard and the next thing he know is Jiyeon's face was right in front of him.

"Yah! What are you doing,you're sick " Jiyeon said and scolded him."Are you okay? Feelung pain? " She was checking his face,hand and leg.Baekhyun nodded.
"I'm okay just having a headache " He told her and Jiyeon looked at him worriedly.She helped him getting into the bed and looked at his face.It was pale.
" I will bring some porridge and after that you must eat your medicine " She said and Baekhyun nodded.

A few minutes passed and Jiyeon came with a bowl of porridge,a glass of mineral water and his medicine.All of them are arranged in a tray.Not to forget a spoon.
"Eat" She command and shoved a spoonful of porridge at Baekhyun.Baekhyun scoffed and opened his eyes.He has no energy to disobey Jiyeon.Right now,he needed someone to take care of him and he was thankful to Jiyeon.

Gulping down the medicine,he can felt the familiar taste down his throat.Baekhyun groaned and glared at Jiyeon."It's just medicine" She said and scoffed.
"What a mama boy " She mocked him and Baekhyun glared at her once again. "You should sleep more,it will make you feel better " SHe said and patted his head.
"Yah! Stop patting my head,am I a dog? '' He said,Jiyeon laughed hard.

"You're though,a puppy" She said still patting his head.Baekhyun jst scoffed.Jiyeon adjusted his blanket on him and then went back to pat his head.She stopped and looked at Baekhyun who was closing his eyes and tried to sleep.

" Why did you stopp? " Baekhyun whined and groaned.Jiyeon smiled,Baekhyun took her hand and put it back on his head.He still didn't opened his eyes throughout the event.Jiyeon went beside him on the bed before continue playing with his hair.

" You're such a puppy " She whispered,making Byun Baekhyun smile once again.

A few minutes passed,with the hand that was playing with his hair,his eyes become more heavy and he felt asleep.

You can said that he slept really well that day,with Jiyeon beside him.



 


AUTHOR NOTE ;

Gah,they're so cute. Jiyeon is nice though,weird! 
Btw don't forget to leave your comment ~

<3 <3 <3