Eleven

She Who Came From The Hell

ELEVEN ; Sick Boy



Baekhyun rubbed his eyes,he still can feels how hot his body was. At that moment,he knew that he was indeed in a big trouble.He fall sick and he doesn't think that he can handle the sickness.Byun Baekhyun really hate it when he fall sick as he always felt like he is so weak to even do anything.
Baekhyun is a boy who catch sickness easily and that is why he always like to be clean and careful.

He groaned,his head was throbbing and he looked at the clock. It's already past 10 in the morning,yes ! He can just skipped school today.He smiled weakly when that thought came across his mind. " Yes " He celebrated it with dancing but then he winced in pain again.Baekhyun make a decision to just lay on his bed for now and woke up when his fever is not so high.

He whined when the cold clothes was placed at his forehead,Baekhyun tried to push it away but the person insist on putting the cloth on his head.
" Baekhyun, stop moving " He heard someone told him that and then he quickly obeyed the person. " What a weakling " She added and Baekhyun knew that it was none other than Park Ji YEON !

He quickly opened his eyes and looked at her, " What are you doing here ? " He asked her,Jiyeon scoffed.. " Taking a dump " She said sarcastically.Baekhyun rolled his eyes, " I was forced to take care of you,you weak little boy " She said and dumped the damp cloth into the basin.
He nodded,her aunt must have forced her to take care of him.

" I'm okay,you can go to school now " He said but it came out like a whispers. Jiyeon looked at him with disbelief, " Hell no,I rather be home than going to school " She told him,Baekhyun nodded.He actually forgot that Jiyeon is the devil.Why would she like going to school either way right?
Jiyeon poked his head and Baekhyun glared at her.

" What is it? " He asked her,she just shrugged her shoulder. " There is porridge that aunt make,you wanna have some ? " She pointed at the bowl on the table.Baekhyun shooked his head,he was not hungry now.He just wanted to drink some water. " Water will do " He said and Jiyeon nodded before making her ways to the kitchen.

" Here " She handed him a glass of water. Baekhyun gulped down half of it. " Oh,It's actually from the toilet bowl " She smirked and Baekhyun's eyes widened.He already drank that WATER ! " Relax,I was just joking " She said and smiled a little bit.Teasing Byun is so fun and amusing,she like that.

" I'm feeling not so good now " He said and Jiyeon make a duh- face. " You are sick,what do you expect ? " She said and rolled her eyes.Baekhyun ignore her and tried to stand up. " Yah ! What are you doing ? " She asked him, " Bathroom " Baekhyun said as he pointed toward the blue door.Jiyeon nodded,she was too lazy to help him.

So she turned to her phone.Minutes passed until a loud bang can be heard. " OUCH " Baekhyun shouted,Jiyeon quickly left her phone on the bed and went to the bathroom. '' Are you dead yet ? " She asked him when he saw Baekhyun sprawled on the floor. He glared at her, " Meanie " Baekhyun whispered and Jiyeon scoffed before helping him stand up.

" You always fall.Should be more careful after this. Cannot let you fall for anoither girl eh ? " She joked and winked at him.Baekhyun stared at her with disbelief.She actually make a joke about that.This girl is really something. " Are you hurt? " She asked him and Baekhyun shooked his head,but he was limping his ways to his bed.

" What a noob " She said before helping him.After mending his leg,Jiyeon proceed on forcing Baekhyun to eat the porridge.She already heat it up and luckily,the sick boy didn't threw any tantrums.He just obediently ate his foods. " I'm full " He stated after finishing half of the bowl.Jiyeon nodded before she gave him his medicine.

" Take this " She gave him the medicine and Baekhyun groaned, " Don't want to " He pushed her hand away.Jiyeon scoffed, ''what are you? 4? " She mocked him.He is like a toddler who doesn't want to take his medicine as it tastes bitter and he dislikes it. " Come on,it's just medicine " She said.
Baekhyun glared at that before sighning loudly, " Fine ".

He plopped his number one enemy and quickly gulped the water down.He can still taste the biterness in his throat.That is when he heard camera flashes,dozen of it.He glared at Jiyeon who was holding her phone near his face. " This is gold " She said while laughing loudly.Baekhyun groaned.
" Yah ! Delete it ! " He tried to snatched away her phone but she quickly avoid him.

" Yah,just stay on your bed " Jiyeon said before she lightly kick him.Baekhyun threw her another glare,he was starting to feel very sleepy now.
"Whatever " He said and went back to his bed before taking his comfy blanket and wrapped his body with it. " Aww,you're such a baby " She .

Baekhyun ignored her and closed his eyes.He was too lazy to argue with her,he just wanted to sleep.
" Well, I better go now " She whispered,not wanting to disturb baekhyun but suddenly her hand was pulled.She looked at Baekhyun.His eyes is still closed but his hand is holding hers.

"Yah,let go " She said and tried to release herself but Baekhyun pulled her closer to him.Jiyeon looked at the sick boy with disbelief.Baekhyun smiled a little bit before taking her hand and put it on his head.Jiyeon scoffed, " You are seriously a child " She said,her lips curved into an amusing smiles.

She plays with his hair until the sick boy falls into a deep slumber.

" Cute " was the last thing Baekhyun heard as he fall into the Dream Land .