Three

She Who Came From The Hell

CHAPTER THREE : Ouh


The boy just smiled.''WHAT! HE'S MY WHAT?!'' she said shocked.

''Yes,that boy is your cousin,Park Ji Bin'' Her mom said."I have a cousin?'' she said dumbfounded.''Yes dear,you have a cousin'' her mom added.She scratched her head and just nodded.''We need to go now,dear.Be a good girl,okay?'' her mom patted her head.''Okay'' she said.

''We will be going now,bye.'' Her mom said to Ji Bin's mom.''Jiyeon,you and Ji Bin talk with each others,okay? I need to cook our lunch'' Ji Bin's mom said.''Okay'' she nodded.Ji Bin's mom went to the kitchen,leaving Jiyeon and Ji BIn in the living room.

Jiyeon looked at Ji Bin weirdly.''Annyeong noona,we meet again'' Ji Bin said.Jiyeon looked at him.''When did I meet you?'' she said.''Oh,you're the boy,right?'' she asked.''Yes,hehe'' he smiled.

After chatting for a few minutes,Ji Bin showed Jiyeon her room.''It's beautiful'' she said.''Of course,Omma decorate it herself.'' he said.Jiyeon looked at him.''Omma want a daughter but she only get me'' he said.Jiyeon nodded.

''so,noona~ You're my sister now,right?'' he asked her.Jiyeon just nodded.''Ji Bin,Jiyeon let's eat.'' Ji Bin's mom shouted from downstairs.''Araso,omma'' Ji Bin said.''Noona,kaja'' he said.They went downstairs.

"Ding Dong~'' The bell rang.Ji Bin groaned.''It must be your friend,Tae'' his mom said.''Open the door Ji Bin'' she added.Ji Bin lazily went to the front door and opened it.''Ji Ji~'' Tae greeted him."You always come when it's lunch time'' he said.

"Of course! '' Tae said.Ji Bin rolled his eyes."Oh,Hello Tae'' Ji Bin mom greeted him.''Annyeong Mrs.Song'' he said.He looked at the woman beside Mrs.Song.He blinked.''Errr...J-Jiyeon noona?'' he said.Jiyeon smiled and said "Annyeong''.He gulped.

''How come?'' he whispered.''Yah,eat'' Ji Bin said.He looked at Ji Bin.''I will tell you later'' Ji Bin whispered to him.He nodded and ate the homemade lunch.


"Yah! It's hurt'' Ji Bin said.He tried to avoid Tae because Tae keep hitting him with the pillow.''That's why you believe the story of the legendary devil like a maniac'' Tae said."Yah,I told you it's truth'' Ji Bin added.

Ji Bin glared at him while rubbing the bruise.''You deserve it'' Tae said and continue playing PS2.''So that's why you dare to talk to her because she is your cousin'' Tae said,still focusing on the game.''At first I don't know but then Omma said I has a cousin and she showed me a photo of Jiyeon noona'' Ji Bin said.

"Mrs.Song,I want to go out'' she said.''Araso,can you go with both of them.They always play games and doesn't want to play outside'' she smiled.Jiyeon nodded."Yah! Ji Bin and Tae,Let's go out'' she said.''Out of the house?No way!'' Tae said.Jiyeon glared at him.

Tae ended up walking with Jiyeon and Ji Bin to the park near the housing area."Noona,It's boring'' Ji Bin said.Tae nodded.Jiyeon looked at them.''Want to prank people?'' she asked them,her eyes sparkled.The youngers looked at her weirdly.

Jiyeon looked at both of them."Haish,bwoya? We ended up eating ice-cream while watching basketball match''.She sighed.''Do yu even know how to play basketball?'' she asked them.They shooked their head."Wah,so I'm hanging out with the school nerds,right now?'' she smirked.

Ji Bin looked at Tae and then looked at Jiyeon.Jiyeon laughed."I'm just kidding guys,I won't bully my cousin " she ruffled Ji Bin's hair.Tae looked at her." and Ji Bin's best friend of course'' she added.Both of them sighed in relief.

Jiyeon noticed something and said " They seem familiar''."Oh,noona It's EXO,the basketball player Of Kirin Art School" Tae said.She nodded and smirked."Errr..noona what with the smirk?'' Ji Bin asked her.Jiyeon just looked at the mud and smirked.


"Arghhh! I'm so tired" Baekhyun whined."All of us are tired'' Suho said and dranked his bottle."Haish,I forgot to bring my water bottle.''Baekhyun said and looked at EXO.The others just ignored him and drank their water except for Chanyeol who is opening the bottle cap.

Baek smirked and snatched away the bottle from chanyeol's hand."Yah!" Chanyeol shouted.Without wasting a minute,he drank the water.A few minutes laters,he spatted back the water."Damn it,Chanyeol!'' He shouted while wiping his mouth."You freaking put mud in here?'' he asked him and glared at him.

"It's mineral water for your information." Chanyeol glared back at him."Then,why is the colour of this so called mineral water is brown and taste like mud?'' he poured out the water.The others looked shocked."I swear that I put mineral water in that'' he said.Baekhyun glared at him.

"You can asked the others,the saw it'' he added.The others just nodded.Baekhyun ruffled his hair."By the way bro,thanks'' Chanyeol said and patted his shoulder.Baehyun glared at him.

 

A few minutes later,Jiyeon,Ji Bin and Tae heard someone screaming.She laughed.''They deserve it'' she said."Noona,you're the best" Ji Bin thumb up.Tae just looked at them weirdly."Of course'' she said proudly.

 



► AUTHOR NOTE:

• Chapter Three is here.How is it? I'm sorry for not updating but Malaysia is in critical condition.Some states in Malaysia have been hit by severe flooding.I hope you'll understand me. #PrayForPantaiTimur #PrayForMalaysia