Eight

She Who Came From The Hell

CHAPTER EIGHT : New Friend


The bright and breezy morning came,as usual..Jiyeon was too lazy to even wake up to go to school.She yawned and looked at the clock.She had been playing truant for a few days now and it was her third day already.She's just too lazy to go to school.It's actually weird that she doesn't do anything this year when that day came.She was also freaked out when she found out about it but it was a great changes.At least she doesnt have to plan anything devil and wicked till she blast her brain out.

After she wore her uniform,Jiyeon went downstairs.Now,she was at her house as her parents already returned from their bussiness trip.She couldn't careless as they are not even at home when they are in Korea.After she slipped on her shoes,she went to the bus station,wanting to feel how riding bus once again.

It has been awhile since she ride buses.Jiyeon always prefer buses over personal-driver.To her,riding bus is more interesting that riding car with someone who doesn't even speak a word with you.Bruno Mars's "That's What I Like It" songs blasted in her ear as she plug-in her earpod.She smiled and looked at her surrounding.The morning air is always fresh and it brings happiness to her.

"Yah,shut up! You guys are so loud!" Someone shouted and  giggles can be heard.Baekhyun and his friends entered the bus.As usual,his friends are so loud and he felt sorry for the people in the bus for their loudness.All of them took seats and there is only one seat left and it was for Baekhyun.


"You guys are dead after this!" He mouthed to Sehun,Jongin and Chen.They only giggled and ignore him.He looked at the empty seat beside Jiyeon and sighed.He slowly make his way to the seat and sat on it.It was so awkward for Baekhyun.Every minutes passsed and it was killing him.Its felt like sitting next to a criminal.Why would he even felt like that when he is only sitting beside Park Jiyeon? He also does not understand.

"Hye" Baekhyun said and Jiyeon turned her head before mouthing what to him.Baekhyun tried to smile and speak again,"I wanted to thank you for cleaning the class with me" He said,that is awesome as he did not stutter anymore.Jiyeon scoffed.She looked at him weirdly,"Well,you are welcome i guess" She said and looked outside of the window again."Oh,you did nit stutter now" She pointed out and said that it is a big improvement.Baekhyun just smiled shyly and stopped himself from being red.

After that,they arrived at the destination,The School and all of them went into the big building."Yah! What did you guys talk about?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun and the others nodded,wanting to know."Nothing" Baekhyun hummed."Then,why are you blushing now?" D.O ponted at his cheeks.Baekhyun covered his cheeks and denied it."I'm not blushing,it's cold" He said.

"Cold my " Kai said and laughed."Aww,Baekhyun hyung just fall in love" Sehun said and make a kissy sound."YAH! you sehun" Baekhyun cursed before chasing Sehun into the school building.The others just laughed.

Jiyeon looked at the scene in front of her."What are they? 9 years old?" She scoffed and smiled.It must felt really great to have many friends.It looked so fun to her.It also must heve felt really appreciated.Oh gosh,why was she having this thought? She should be fine being alone.She is not really alone because she have Hyun Woo and Jibin.The question is why she still feels lonely?

Jiyeon shooked her head and continued focusing on going to her classes.


 


The bell rang and it was recess time.Jiyeon yawned and looked at Hyun Woo."Yah! Do you miss me?" She asked him and make a cute face.Hyun Woo just rolled his eyes and glared at her."Go away" He said.Jiyeon glared at him."Aww,come on! Are you still sulking because I ignore you for a few days" She said and pinched his cheeks.
"Yah! stop it"Hyun Woo said and glared at her."Ok fine,sorry hyunnie" She said and make a really cute face.

"It won't work to me" Hyun Woo said and take the chocolate muffins."I want one too" Jiyeon voiced out and Hyun Woo take a fews for her,Jiyeon is crazy about chocolate."Banana or Strawberry" Hyun woo asked,and Jiyeon smiled."Strawberry please" She said and smiled,although Hyun Woo is sulking,he still care about her and wanted her to eat.After taking sandwiches and bibimbap roll,they make their way to the usual spot.

"Jiyeon eat slowly"Hyun woo said and give her tissue."I'm hungry" Jiyeon said with full of foods,Hyun woo looked at her and rolled his eyes."Stop talking with your mouth still full"He warned and Jiyeon nodded before chewing her foods again.Jiyeon looked at her surrounding and smiled,today everyone can eat in peace and no more hearing high-pitched laughing sound or fake voices.

In her view,she saw Lee Jihoon,making his way quietly to the canteen bar,buying his food.All of the table seems full and Jiyeon just looked at his action.The boys is so white and petite.He is small and Jiyeon smiled as she watched him.The cut on his face was healing and that is great.She looked at her fingers,his minion bandage is still there."Stupid" She whispered and Hyun Woo looked at her,"What did you say?" He asked her,Jiyeon smiled and said nothing.

"Yah! Lee Ji Hoon" Jihoon stopped his steps and turned his head toward the voice that was calling him."Oh No,please not another bully" He prayed,and in his view he saw The Devil itself,"I'm Dead" He thought before slowly making his way to Jiyeon's table.He can hear people whispering.

"He is dead"
"Hahaha,he deserve it"
"This will be so interesting"
"What a poor boy"

Jihoon just prayed to god."Hye" Jiyeon said and Jihoon replied it with the same word but shuttering.Jiyeon looked at him and smiled."I saw that the table are all full"She said and looked at Jihoon,who was looking at the floor."Want to seat here with us?" She asked,Hyun Woo looked at Jiyeon,still shocked with the facts that THE DEVIL FROM HELL just asked someone to eat with them.That is seriously insane and weird,New Record.

Jihoon is also shocked.He looked at the smiling Jiyeon and nodded."That is great" Jiyeon smiled and Jihoon took a seat beside Hyun Woo.He does not want to sit next to Jiyeon because maybe she would not be comfortable sitting with a nerd like him."Hyun Woo,this is Lee Jihoon" She introduceh Jihoon to Hyun Woo and he nodded.
"Hye! Nice to meet you,my Name is Lee HyunWoo and I'm this noob friend" Hyun Woo offered his hand.

Jihoon smiled and take it,"Hye! Nice to meet you too,my Name is Lee Jihoon and I'm.." He does not know what to say.What is he? The Devil's friend? Obviously no! Her cousin? NO! He looked at Hyun Woo and gulped."My friend" Jiyeon said happily.She smiled and it shocked the two boys.Jihoon also smiled,"Jiyeon's friend" He continued and smiled.

What a great suprised! Jiyeon said that Lee Jihoon is her friend and it make both of them happy.They exchanged jokes and tell stories until the bell rang.Today was really great.They have new friends and suprisingly,it was Jiyeon who be friend with someone.It is a new progress.A hot topic in school as The Devil Who Came From Hell actually make new friends and she also smile today.A New record guys,New Record!





 


New update! Who miss me? Hehehe