Five

She Who Came From The Hell

CHAPTER 5 : COWARD BYUN


It's been 2 days since Baekhyun moved into his new house.And it also has been 2 days since he tried to avoid Jiyeon.Today is his unlucky day because Ji Bin's mother invited his family to her house.HE tried to make excuses but her parent still forced him to go there.

And here he is,preparing to go to the Park's house.He sighed."Why is my life be like this?" He whined and comb his hair."Baekhyun,palli."His father said.Baekhyun quickly ran downstairs.

Jiyeon looked at Ji Bin and smirked."He will come here soon"She said and looked at the clock.After a few minutes,the bell rang.Jiyeon smiled and went to the front door."Annyeonhaseyo aunt,uncle and BAEKHYUN" She greeted him.

The family settle in the living room."Ji Bin & Jiyeon,can you show Baekhyun around." Ji Bin's father said.They nodded and went upstairs.Jiyeon and Ji Bin walked in front while Baekhyun carefully looked at JIyeon.

"What if she is going to kill me?" He whispered.Jiyeon opened the library door.They entered it."Hyung,do you like books?" Ji Bin asked him.He nodded."Then can you suggest a good books to me?" Ji Bin's looked at him.

He nodded."You should read this book,this book and this book" Baekhyun handed him a few books.Jiyeon scoffed."Seriously? The Fault in Our Star,CInderella and Pinnochio?" She laughed.

Baekhyun glared at her."Are you a 4 years old boy,Baekhyun?" She smirked."Then you should also suggest the best book" He said and looked at her.She smirked again."Give me a few minutes" She said and went to pick some books.

"Here" She handed him the books.Baekhyun looked at the book's title and gulped hard."You're Dead,Beware and I'm the devil".He looked at her in shocked."That is my favourite books" She said.

Baekhyun felt like his soul already leave his body.He shooked his head and smiled."I-interesting" He cursed himself because he shuttered."Baekhyun,Jiyeon and Ji Bin,The dinner is ready.Come down here" They heard Ji Bin's mother voice.

Baekhyun quickly put the books on the table and ran downstairs."Noona,I think that you scared him" Ji Bin looked at Baekhyun figure and laughed."Coward" Jiyeon said and both of them went downstairs.


"Yah! Baekhyun,are you day dreaming?" Chayeol smacked Baekhyun's back.Baekhyun glared at him."Yah,do you want to die?" He kicked Chanyeol's ."Yah,Suho hyung help me!" Chanyeol groaned.

Suho rolled his eyes and looked at Baekhyun."Oii,Baek what's wrong?" He said.Baekhyun looked at him and sighed."Do you remember about the girl that we bumped a few days ago?" He asked him.The others nodded.

"She said welcome to hell,right?" He added.The others nodded."I think that she isn't joking hyung."He said seriously."Eyy,she must be joking" Kai said and smiled."She's not kai,she is my new neighbour" He added.

The others looked at baekhyun shockly."And I think that she will kill me,hyung!" He shouted and ruffled his hair frustratedly. "Hyung,what's am I going to do now? I will see her everyday" He added and pulled his hair.

The others just looked at him weirdly."She is a girl,baekhyun hyung" Sehun added."She is a devil,sehunnie"Baekhyun said.Sehun didn't reply him and just looked at his hyung weirdly.

"Let's just eat our food,okay?" Suho said.The others nodded.


School just ended and Baekhyun has to walked home because of he lose to Chanyeol,so as the punishment,he must go home by car while his precious car is with Chanyeol.He sighed and pouted.

"Baekhyun-ah" Baekhyun stopped when he heard Jiyeon's voice.He froze for a while and turned back,he saw Jiyeon is smiling creepily.He looked at her weirdly and faked a smiled.

"W-what ar-e you doi-ing he-re?" He shuttered,making Jiyeon smile even creepier."I saw you and I actually felt pity that's why I decided to walk with you" She said and went to Baekhyun's side.Baekhyun gulped and looked at her.

"B-But our house i-s fa-r away fr-om each o-other" He said."Stop lying,your house is just beside my house,kaja" She hold Baekhyun's arm and pulled him with her.

"OMG! God,please help this poor soul from the devil beside me,I'm too young to die today.At least let me married with someone I love first" He whispered.Jiyeon looked at him weirdly.

"Are you praying?" She asked him.Baekhyun shooked his head."Then,what's with your hand?" She pointed at his clasped hand.He smiled and scratched his head.

Baekhyun phone rang and he smiled."Hello,Chanyeol-ah.Meet at our usual place? Okay bye" He quickly ended the phone called and looked at Jiyeon."I got to go,bye" He said and ran away from Jiyeon.

Jiyeon looked at him and laughed."He actually scare of me.Poor him" She said and walked home.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun,what's with the Meet-At-Our-Usual-Place?" Chanyeol asked him and glared at him.He just sighed and take a deep breath."Thank god Chan,you save my life" He hugged Chanyeol.

Chanyeol pushed him away and look at him weirdly." How come I save your life when I am at here,drinking my bubble tea?" He asked him."Whatever,you still save my life" He hugged him again.

The other looked at him weirdly."Yah,Kai do you think what I'm thinking?" Sehun nudged Kai.Kai nodded."They are gay,right?" Kai said.Sehun nodded his head and eyed the both of them.

Baekhyun glared at the maknaes."I'm not gay!".


AUTHOR NOTE :
•SO here is chapter five for you.I hope you like it.