Nine

She Who Came From The Hell

CHAPTER NINE ; THE DEVIL STRIKE AGAIN



The days went and nobody ever bully Jihoon again as he was Jiyeon's friend.Jihoon was glad as nobody bullied him and he always thankful to Jiyeon.Jiyeon looked at the clock,she was bored.It has been awhile since she does her usual things.It's been ages and she crave to do her hellish things.Her ideas of doing devilish things has been coming like the pouring rain.

The recess came and everyone was joyfull as they can have a break from learning things,calculation and others.Jiyeon looked at her watch and smirked,she saw her next target and wait for him.She felt the excitement going into her blood.It's always been her joy to watch her victim in front of herself.It's felt as if she won a national championship.

She looked at her victim who was talking with his friend,going to his locker.After that the poor boy,opened his locker.Screams can be heard and Jiyeon laughed,clutching her stomach.She find it funny as the boy screamed like a girl.

The boy was shocked when he opened his locker,Only to see red everywhere,just like blood splattered in the locker."It's a fake blood" Chanyeol said and looked at the scared Baekhyun.Baekhyun was speechless.Who the hell joke like this? This joke is too far.He mentally cursed.Baekhyun looked at the laughing girl.He was so angry and mad.

"Yah! Do you think this is funny? " He screamed and Jiyeon smiled innocently at him."Are you talking to me? "Jiyeon looked at him and smiled.Baekhyun rolled her eyes. "You are sick" He said,his knuckles turn white and Jiyeon scoffed."I'm always sick babe,it's really unfortunate for you" Jiyeon said and walked closer to him.

Baekhyun was fuming,no one ever mess with his locker.His books and others thing are all in red now.He does not even know the reason Jiyeon did this to him.He thought she changed into a good person but then,he was wrong.A devil will never change! That is ing impossible.He glared at her.
"You are hopeless" He said and Jiyeon laughed."Babe,I already know that" She said and went closer to Baekhyun.

She was provoking him and Baekhyun know that better than anyone."You are a monster" He said,pointing at Jiyeon.Jiyeon smiled and ruffled his hair."I know" She whispered it at Baekhyun's ear,sending shiver to his systems."Looks like you are my next target babe" Jiyeon smiled and put something on Baekhyun's cheek before she went away,walking from the crime scene.

"Baekhyun,are you okay?" Chanyeol asked him.Baekhyun just looked at the devil.After her figure was out of his vision,he nodded to Chanyeol's question.He was just shocked to see too much redness in his locker."She is cruel and sick" Chanyeol said,eyeing Baek's locker.Baekhyun pinched his nose bridge.He should have not said those words.She was human afterall and she also have feelings.

She maybe the devil who was cruel and heartless but in reality,Park Jiyeon is also a human.She has feelings and He may hurt her with his words.He suddenly remember his grandma words.Never hurt other with your words,it will hurt them more than anything.He sighed and turned to Chanyeol."Let's go" He said and both of them went to the canteen together.

The students is busy gossiping about earlier incident.They was talking about how their Devil strike again.It was worst than years before,she really come back for worst afterall.Jiyeon was nowhere to be found and Hyun Woo was worried.Jihoon looked at HyunWoo."Do you know where she is?" Jihoon asked Hyunwoo who was busy with his phone.Probably messaging the devil,saking about her whereabout.

"I don't know but she must eat her food,or I will kill her " He said and continued doing his bussiness with his phone.Jihoon looked at the students.He sighed,Jiyeon was sure The Devil.He does not know why she did it but she must have a really good reason about it.He was also shocked when he heard about the news,it spread like fire.

After that the question was answered,Jiyeon was walking into the canteen,looking pretty as always but she always gave that cold vibe.Hyun Woo looked at Jiyeon and sighed in relief."Yah! I have been trying to reach you for the pasty 10 minutes" HyunWoo glared at her.Jiyeon just smiled innocently.
"Aww,are you worry about me bae? " She question him and laughed."I'm here now" She continued and took oneof Hyun Woo's sandwiches.

HyunWoo sighed."What am I gonna do with you? " He said and started to eat his food.Jiyeon looked at Jihoon and smiled."Are you okay Jihoon?" She asked him and he nodded.He was more than okay.The question is are you okay Jiyeon? Jihoon wanted to ask her that but he knew that he was in no position of asking that question to her.They only be friend for a few weeks now.

The bell rang and the school ended.

Jiyeon looked at her clock.She does not know why but she felt sad suddenly.Thinking back,all of her day is awesome today,she pranked Baekhyun and a fews other students,so why did she felt sad? She should have felt joyful and gay.

She shooked her head and walked to her locker to put her books.She looked at Baekhyun's locker,it was a few locker away from her and she smirked.It's looked loke he already asked someone to clean up his locker.It will be hard though,as Jiyeon used one of the most high quality fake blood that she can found.It won't be fun if she use the cheapest one as it is not quite same as the real blood.

Jiyeon walked,it was raining outside.Luckily for her,she bring her car today."Clap for myself" She said and smiled.Before entering her car,someone called her name.She turned back and saw her victim,drenching in rain.

She looked at him weirdly.Baekhyun just stood there still,"Why are you here? " She asked him,eyeing him up and down."I wanted to apologise " He said and then he sneezed.Jiyeon scoffed."Why would you? ''She smirked,finding it ridiculous for a person to apologise when it was not even their fault.Why would he apologise to her when she was the one who make his life like hell?

"I should not have speak like that" Baekhyun said wiping his face,as the rain drenching him more.Jiyeon laughed,"You are funny" She said and shooked her head.
"Get into the car" She said and quickly went into her car,Baekhyun looked at her weirdly.After being honked by Jiyeon,He moved and went into the passenger seat.

"You seat will be wet " He said and Jiyeon nodded."It's okay,it just a seat either way"She said and reverse the car.Jiyeon looked at him."You will catch a cold" She said and sighed."Yeah~" Baekhyun said and then he sneezed.

"Here,wrap you body with this" Jiyeon gave him a blanket that she always have when she fall asleep somewhere."Thanks" Baekhyun said and smiled before wrapping it on his cold body.Jiyeon looked at him.

"You are actually nice" He said,Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

"No! I'm not" She denied it

Baekhyun smiled, there is a little bit of angel in her devil eyes .





 


 Park Jiyeon SHE WHO CAME FROM THE HELL SHE WHO CAME FROM THE HELL ♦ SHE WHO CAME FROM THE HELL Byun Baekhyun


Hi guys~ It's been awhile,I updated it.Don't forget to comment,your comment is highly appreciated .
Happy New Year,hope it not to late :)