One

She Who Came From The Hell


"Yah,have you heard about JongKook bullying Kwangsoo?'' A boy asked.''I have.It wasn't as amazing as this school legendary devil's story'' The other boy said.''It just a story that the senior create to make us afraid,Ji Bin-ah.'' He said.''Aniyo! It's true,Tae!'' he said.

''2 years ago,There is a girl named-'' Ji Bin glared at Tae.''Just shut up and listen carefully to my story,your idiot'' he added.''Haish..araso!'' Tae said.

Ji Bin's Story,

Her name is Park Jiyeon.She is so beautiful but so dangerous.All of the student adore and afraid of her in the same time.You can call her the perfect devil.But her popular name is The Girl Who Came From The Hell.

If glare can kill people.You would have be dead a fews day ago.Her sharp pointy glare can send shivers down your spine.You couldn't even make an eye contact with her.Now,Let's start with her hobby.It was bullying,chewing gum and her favourites,cursing.

If she is mad with someone,she will curse them all day long.Make one mistake today and then you will be pay tommorow.They said karma a .Then,Karma is her and she is a .

Her long wavy black hair is so perfect.It's suit her really well.One day,someone asked her ''why do you always wear black?''.Then she cooly said ''cause I'm ready for your funeral'' and then she smirked.

Even when she smirked she is pretty.''Yah! you only told about her apperance and hobby.You told me that she is the devil.What did she do actually?'' Tae asked Ji Bin.Ji Bin smirked.

''There is a girl named Son Naeun.They said that this Na Eun girl is so y.She always clinging to the popular boys and that make Jiyeon noona irked''.''She is just envy with Na Eun noona'' Tae simply said.''Aniyo! Actually,the student also hate that Na Eun noona'' Ji Bin said.

''Then?'' Tae said.''Oh god,you will seriously like this part.''Ji Bin said.''Jiyeon noona warned her but she just ignore.The day after day,when she opened her bedroom window,it's all white.'' Ji Bin smirked.''White? Jiyeon noona painted her window?'' Tae asked.

''Aniyo,worst.She make Na Eun noona house into a toilet paper house''Ji Bin laughed.''Seriously? Can we do that?'' Tae asked.''I don't know but we know who can do that'' Ji Bin smirked.Tae rolled his eyes.

''Then if the legendary devil is true,what does her face look like?'' Tae asked him and smirked.''She isn't here you idiot! She's in Canada!'' Ji Bin said.''Eyy~ Just pointed at the people here,there must be someone that has the same face'' Tae added.

''Ermm..she look like,errr..That noona!'' He pointed at a figure.Tae looked at the figure.''Are you sure?'' he asked Ji Bin.Ji Bin nodded.''but that noona look exactly like her,I think that is Jiyeon  noona'' he said confusedly.''Aniyo'' Tae said.

The figure came closer to them and looked at them.''Yah! What are you guys doing here?'' She said."You guys play truant,huh?'' she said.''A-aniyo,noona'' Tae said.
''Noona,you look like The legendary devil''Ji Bin said.Tae glared at him.

''Deh? aniyo,both of you should go to your class now.'' she smiled.''Noona,what is your name'' Ji Bin asked again.''Park Jiyeon'' she smiled and walked away,leaving the two younger boys dumbfounded.

''See,I told you!'' Ji Bin said.''She look like a kind person tho'' Tae said.''Then let see what happen when she saw The student from Kirin Art School entered this school.''Ji Bin smirked."Today recess will be interesting'' he added.''Kaja~'' He dragged Tae into their class.

 



Jiyeon groaned.She walked into the office and took her schedules and sport shirt.The principal is so loud.Speaking about the school laws to her and bla bla bla.SShe walked to her new class and smirked.The student are so loud.

She opened the door and sat on the teacher table.''Miss me?'' she smirked.All of the student eyes went widen than usual.''J-jiyeon?'' a student said.''Owhh~ you actually remember me'' she said and smiled.

She walked to an empty table and sat on it.''As usual.Shut up or else'' she said and plugged in the earphone.She glared at the student.''Oh god,this will be so interesting'' she said.

The bell rang and it was recess.Jiyeon walked out of the class and saw Hyun Woo.She smirked and went to his locker.''Miss me?'' she said while smirking.Hyun Woo turned and saw Park Jiyeon.He looked at her and rolled his eyes.''No'' he said.

''oh come one,you must be missing me so much'' she said and hugged him.''I miss you too'' she smirked.''Let just go to canteen,I bet you will cause a scene on your first day here'' he said and looked at her.''You know me really well'' she said and they went to the canteen.

As Jiyeon stepped her feet on the canteens door,the loud canteen became so quiet.She smirked and walked to her usual table.Hyun Woo came with his and her foods.
''I'm shocked because they're no people eating at this table'' she said.''They're to afraid of you'' he rolled his eyes.

''My poor table'' she faked a cry.''Shut up and just eat you food'' he glared at her.Jiyeon looked at the others tables.She glare at all of the student that make an eye contact with her.

''Look like the Kirin Art High School student are here now'' she said looking at the table in front of her.''Since when?'' she asked.''Since you leave this school'' Hyun Woo said while looking at them.''Great,Look's like the drama will start later'' she said and ate her chessy sandwich.



''I already told you!'' Ji Bin said proudly.''Look at all of the noonas and hyungs.They are so loud but when Jiyeon noona stepped in.They are as quiet as a mouse.'' Ji Bin added.''Just shut up and eat your food'' Tae said while looking at Jiyeon.

''I think a great drama will start later.An action drama that you like''Ji Bin said and smirked.Tae glared at him.''Yah! shut up'' he said.


 



►Author Note :

First chapter has arrived.How is it? Hope you'll like it~ Enjoy guys!