[ V ]

The Dead Wayfarers 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yongguk." Seungho said under a whisper, then he saw a firm smile forming on Yongguk's face as his teeth began showing as well. 

"Seungho!" Seungho let out a breathy relieved sigh as Yongguk hurried over and wrapped his arms around the latter, laughing happily. He shook Seungho a little in his arms, "You lived! You survived! Seungho!" 

Seungho let out a soft laugh as he held Yongguk around the waist as well. "You made it aha!" Yongguk shouted some more. "I knew you would!" 

Unlike Yongguk, Seungho couldn't utter a word. He thought he had lost everyone, he thought they were all dead or hiding elsewhere, far, far away. Seeing and hearing Yongguk in front of him was the best feeling he've had in a while. 

Yongguk ripped the hug between them, holding tightly onto Seungho's arms. "I can't believe this! You're alive! !" Yongguk chuckled aloud, Seungho smiled and nodded as he held the latter's elbow. 

Seungho sat on the highchair across from  Yongguk pass a water bottle to Seungho as he stood on the other side of the counter, Yongguk wore a smugged smile. "Bottoms up." Yongguk said. Seungho flashed him a crooked smile as the two drank from the water bottles. 

Yongguk released a satisfied noise as he set the empty bottle on the counter. "So what have you been up to?" The latter asked with a smile. It was Seungho to placed the bottle on the counter. 

"Not much."

Yongguk chuckled, "Where are you staying right now?" 

"Where are the others?" Seungho asked, remembering about the others, the rest of them. 

"Don't worry, they're safe." Yongguk reassured, then leaned on the counter, "How about your side? How's Kyungsoo?" 

This time Seungho looked at him, slightly confused. "Kyungsoo?"

"Your brother? Have you forgotten?" Yongguk chuckled, "Yoo Jung and CL will be happy to hear that I've ran into you." 

"CL and Yoo Jung?"

"Yup, after we were separated Yoo Jung and CL has been worried about the others, along with you." 

Seungho felt as if Yongguk had punched him, or that he have heard wrong. "The others? Aren't they with you?" 

Yongguk raised his eyebrows, his smile fading, "What do you mean?" 

"You mentioned Yoo Jung and CL, isn't the others with you too?" 

Yongguk leaned back, "The others? No, aren't they with you?" 

Seungho looked directly into Yongguk's eyes, hoping he had heard wrong. "You mean....Kyungsoo isn't with you?" 

"Kyungsoo, Zelo, Jun Gyu, and Jenissi. None of them are with me, it's only me, CL, and Yoo Jung." 

"You mean...." Seungho tried to breath, "They're really not with you?" 

"Seungho, you're scaring me. Weren't they taken by those guys along with you?" 

"Taken?"

"Kyungsoo was with us, but one night he snuck out, back to where you were in that room. In the morning we followed his steps, we saw them take you two." Yongguk explained. Seungho shot up from his seat too fast, causing the legs to scratched along the floor. 

"Yongguk, say something that make sense."

"Are you saying you haven't seen them? Seungho! I'm telling you! We saw it with our own eyes, those people took you and Kyungsoo! We haven't found Zelo and the others but it looked like they were taken too. So why don't you believe me?" 

Seungho shook his head, his eyes a little watery. "I've been there for three months....I haven't seen Kyungsoo. I haven't seen either one of them!" Seungho shouted back. Yongguk's jaw dropped, he was even more shocked and surprise now. He scoffed a little. 

"And I thought....You guys escaped and came back when I saw you....Seungho, what is that place exactly? How come you haven't seen any of them?" Yongguk asked in a low and upset tone. Seungho placed one hand on the counter when he could feel his body began to shake. He was terrified when Yongguk claimed Kyungsoo has been lost with him. "Seungho?" 

Seungho shook his head once more, "This isn't right....They hid him from me....They-"

"Who? The people that took you guys?" Yongguk asked, desperate for an explanation. Seungho swallowed the lump in his throat. 

"The fifth floor, Kyungsoo....The rest of them must be up there. Or the city." Seungho said quietly then got louder as he turned to look at Yongguk, who was more than confused. "At the location, there's a building, about ten floors high, fifth floor and up are prohibited floors, and the city is only for WWIV's guards families, that means they must be somewhere on the fifth floor and up in the main building." Seungho explained. 

"Main building? Then where were you kept that you've never seen the others at all whatsoever?" 

"The camp."

"Camp?"

"Hundreds of skilled men and women are held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter