[ X V - S p e c i a l C h a p t e r ]

The Dead Wayfarers 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: For you awesome readers. I've decided to come up with a 'Special Chapter' where it's about if none of this happened, if there was no WWIV, and no apocalpyse. What would have happened to each character. Enjoy~!

Seungho removed the covers from over Kyungsoo and the older opened his eyes with music playing in his ears. "You're still sleeping? It's three in the afternoon." 

Kyungsoo's eyes widen and he removed the ear piece, "Seungho! What are you doing here? I was supposed to pick you up at school so we can go to brother's new house!" Seungho pulled up his sleeve, revealing his watch to Kyungsoo. "It's already three?!" Kyungsoo asked in a loud tone. 

"And you said you're supposed to pick me up, when I had to run home just to wake you. Hurry, get ready let's go." 

Kyungsoo chuckled and got out of bed, he walked over to the drawer and pulled his clothes out, changing out of his clothes. Seungho waited in the living room for the latter. As Kyungsoo was now nicely dress in a black shirt and tight black jeans, he came out with a bright smile on his face. "Let's go-ow." Kyungsoo let out a cry when Seungho smack his hand against the older's chest. "Seungho...."

"Eat this." 

Kyungsoo's wincing face returned to his normal one as he looked down at the item Seungho had pushed against his chest. "Oh! A Hershey bar!" Kyungsoo grabbed it and began unwrapping the piece. 

"Figure you'll be hungry since you slept in." Seungho said as Kyungsoo happily shoved a small piece into his mouth then held it up near Seungho's lips. The forming smile on Seungho's face faded. "Wipe your face you disgusting pig." Seungho said and turned away from Kyungsoo. The older frowned and hurried to the bathroom, he looked in the mirror and saw chocolate on his face then look at the candy bar. 

"Ah it's all melted. How long did he keep it on him without putting it in the fridge?" Kyungsoo complained as he the water and used his hand to wash his mouth. 

"Kyungsoo hurry or I'll leave you!" Seungho called from outside, Kyungsoo then rushed himself and splattered water all over his face. Then he turned off the water and quickly tap his face with the rag on the side to dry his face. Kyungsoo ran outside with the candy still in one hand. 

"We're going on bikes?"

Seungho was already on a bike he had gotten from the side of the staircase down to the basement. "Get yours." Seungho said, Kyungsoo sighed and hurried toward the basement where he grabbed the blue bike leaning against the wall. As he began to ride it toward the front, Seungho saw him coming out and began pedaling toward him. 

Kyungsoo led the way as they headed toward Yesung's new home for the family. 

In an alley Yongguk was chilling with his boys, they were at their usual spot, sitting on the back of a truck. Zelo sighed as he look up toward the sky while lying down on his side. "The weather is nice today." He commented. 

"Hey Zelo, didn't your dad asked you to take your family car to an engineering mechanic to check what was wrong with it?" His friend, Youngjae, asked while sitting on the edge of the back with Yongguk. Zelo sigh as he turned to Yongguk who wore a smile on his face. That smile that said he should hurry home to do as his own father asked and to drop by to say hi, since it has been days since he'd went home.

"Fine I'll see you all later tonight then."

"Yeah come back once you're done. Daehyun should be back from school by then as well." Himchan said, Zelo nodded and hurried away.

Seungho and Kyungsoo biked pass a small brown home as a girl parked her bicycle near the front and skipped into the house. Upon her arrival she heard laugter coming from a room, she peeked her head inside and saw that her dad was playing with her mom. She lay over his lap as he tickled her. "Mom and dad~" Yoo Jung said with an embarrassed pout earning embarrassed chuckles from the couple as well. 

Her mom sat upright, next to her father, and looked up at her, "Oh Yoo Jung, how was school?" 

Yoo Jung smiled while holding onto the door, "Guntae asked me to go to the school's dance with him this weekend." 

"Really?! Oh my beautiful Yoo Jung!" Her mother shot up and ran over to her laughing and cupped her hands around Yoo Jung's jaw. "And what did you say to him?"

Yoo Jung let go of the door and held her mother's hands, "I said yes!" Together they squealed and smiled widely, her father got up and placed a hand on both of their backs as they laughed together. 

Seungho and Kyungsoo rode pass a small market and inside customers were kept cool from the warm weather outside. CL was carrying a basket of items when her partner slipped an item into the basket. She turned around and the woman smiled at her, then she traced down the invisible path into the basket and frown. She glanced up at the shorter woman. "The doctor said milkshakes aren't good for you Minzy."

She held up one finger, begging CL to let it pass this once. 

CL sighed, "Put it back, hurry."

Minzy's lips formed an upside-down 'U'. "Fine I'll do it myself-" CL was about to reach into the basket but her phone rang, she then shoved her free hand into her pocket and fish for the device. "What?" She asked the caller. 

"...."

"Hello?" 

"Is this CL?" 

CL's mouth dropped a little, "Oh....Minzy's mom...." 

Minzy's eyes widen as she jumped over and leaned against CL to listen to their conversation through the phone. 

"Where are you right now?" The woman on the other line asked. 

"Uh shopping." CL answered with a beating heart. 

"Is Minzy with you?" She asked. CL turned to look at Minzy who waved her hands, gesturing that CL needed to lie that she wasn't with her. CL hummed. 

"She is."

"Bring her with you and come to our house. Your parents are here and we have some news to share." 

"Uh-" Before CL could answer, the woman hung up on the other line. CL then put the phone back into her pocket and look at Minzy who was leaning away. 

"What news do you think they have to share with us?" Minzy asked, CL could only shake her head. And so they finished their grocery shopping and headed toward Minzy's home. 

Seungho got off his bike by the gate to Yesung's house, he turned around and saw Kyungsoo making his way toward the lad. It became quite a work-out in the end for him as he wasn't used to riding bikes like Seungho. When Kyungsoo caught up, Seungho was already making his way into the lot as he used his foot to budge the gate open and push his bike through. He stopped first in front of the two stories home to examine it.

Kyungsoo then followed in with his bike and stood beside Seungho. "Whoa. I don't know if I can live in such a nice place or at least get used to it." 

Seungho exhaled heavily then took a few steps closer to the front porch and lean his bike against the wall, Kyungsoo too joined as he pushed his bike over and lean it behind Seungho's. Seungho turned the door knob and opened it slowly as Kyungsoo began moving up the steps toward him. Inside seeing how Yesung, their parents, and Yoojin had moved more items into the house during their absence; the house had more items and decoration including: family photos, flower pots, carpets, pillows, and more food in the kitchen. 

Kyungsoo's large eyes scanned the beauty of it, "This is amazing." He nodded in approval. Seungho couldn't help but smiled at the larger house and spacious room as well. Kyungsoo entered fully and turned over to the fireplace, there he saw their large television set that used to sit in the small living room back at their place. Kyungsoo dropped onto the couch and let out a delig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter