[ X I I I ]

The Dead Wayfarers 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho watched as the two curtains were pulled to each side and behind the window his eyes were set on the familiar man. "Kyungsoo." Seungho called under his breath. He followed Kyungsoo's gaze and in front of the man was a dead man with torn clothes and rotten body parts. Half of his skull was sticking out and so was his jawline. 

Kyungsoo stuck against the wall as closely as he could, watching the dead wayfarer's every move, hoping the chains won't come off. 

"What are you to do now member 102294 Yoo Seungho? Unlike you, he has no cure inside his body. He'll most likely become one of them if bitten. I'll prove to you how the cure can heal them and revive them!" 

Seungho found himself approaching the window, he pound his fists against the window, "Kyungsoo!" He shouted. He saw how Kyungsoo quickly turned toward his faded call. 

"Seungho!" 

"On the count of three, let go of the chains." Leader Kim announce to Woobin. 

"Yes." Woobin replied. 

Inside Kyungsoo ran over to Seungho and scratched the window. "Seungho help me! Help me!" Kyungsoo cried as he peek back to see the dead one who was slowly following his presence. 

"3!" Leader Kim started the countdown. 

"Seungho I don't want to die yet!" Kyungsoo begged some more as he continue to crawled at the window. Seungho turned toward Woobin who showed no emotions. 

"2!" 

"Seungho!" Kyungsoo cried as he turned his back to him and was ready to face the dead one.

"Release the dead! Seungho noticed something on Woobin's belt. With quick hands he grabbed and it and pulled out a knife, as Woobin pressed the button Seungho cut up, cutting under the man's chin and with reflex he grabbed his neck at the shooting pain. Kyungsoo screamed as the chains dropped from the dead's wrist and ankles. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and covered his face then he dropped down. 

Seungho stabbed the knife through the plastic and made a straight line down the middle. 

"Men! Attack-!" Leader Kim's call for help was cut off when Seungho threw the knife right through his forehead. The man fell back instantly causing a loud thud against the ground. Seungho used all his might and punched through the large enough cut on the plastic, as he pushed through he grunted when the sharp edges dug into his skin. In time the wayfarer was about to bite down but bit into Seungho's hand instead. His whole forearm went through the fold of the window. 

Kyungsoo heard Seungho's grunt and the instant stop of the groaning from the wayfarer. As he peeked up, a drop of Seungho's blood under the wayfarer's bite fell against his cheek. Kyungsoo tap it and quickly look up once more after dropping his head the first time. 

As the dead bit Seungho's hand, he expanded his fingers and dig into its mouth, he crawled down and pulled the jaw downward. "Kyungsoo move!" Seungho exclaimed, Kyungsoo slide to the side and with a flip Seungho turned his hand around in the ded's mouth causing him to spun around and his back being slammed against the window. Seungho managed to ripped the top of his jaw off and as it turn around ready for the second attack, Seungho grabbed a hold of its neck and with all his might he squeezed into the rotten thing. 

It felt like a mushy squash. From behind Kyungsoo help Seungho and smack the head of the dead one off. The head rolled off to one side and the body dropped instantly. "Seungho!" Kyungsoo grabbed onto Seungho's damaged and bleeding hand and arm. 

Seungho was panting by now as the plastic start to tighten around his arm. "Seungho pull your arm out, I'll keep this bend backward so-" Kyungsoo tried to rush Seungho with tears stained on his face. 

Then they heard rattling, "The enemies are still alive! Let out the group in room 5!" They heard a man call. Kyungsoo and Seungho paused for a moment then with all his strength, Kyungsoo pulled the plastic back as Seungho pull his arm back out. Then a gate flew open around around the corner and they could hear the familiar groanings. 

"Seungho!" Kyungsoo's face was filled with panic once more. Seungho look around the room and saw Woobin's lifeless body, he ran over and search the bloody bastard for any weapons. He took out a gun and hurried over to the window then stopped when he saw a green button for 'open'. Seungho stole a gaze at Kyungsoo as the deads start to flood in. Seungho reached over and pressed the button, the window between them slide down and Seungho quickly reach over and grab onto Kyungsoo's arm. 

"Kyungsoo come over!" With Seungho's help, Kyungsoo jumped over quickly as the dead continue to chase afer his presence. Then the front door open and Seungho heard a famliar voice. 

"Seungho! Get out of there!" 

It was Howon's. 

"Woohooo~" Jenissi cheered as they fired away at the deads. 

Seungho grabbed onto Kyungsoo's wrist and without looking back he pulled Kyungsoo up with his unwounded left arm, holding the gun in his right. As he opened the door, Dongwoo was seen firing at a man in the hall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter