[ I I I ]

The Dead Wayfarers 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho looked directly into the man's eyes, not batting an eye. "In exchange for my loyalty and servitude, you promise me a position and the protection of Irene, along with the discovery of my brother and his protection?" 

The man nodded. 

"You ask for two things from me but is offering me double the offer, what's the catch?" 

The man smiled, "There is no catch, I'm just asking for a lifelong loyalty and servitude." 

Kyungsoo. Let's find you first then when the time comes, I'll plan a way out. "Fine." Seungho said, a satisfied smile was drawn on the man's wide face. 

"Good. Now that we have each other's words, I'll have them set up a room for you here and you can stay here starting tomorrow morning after I promote you." As Woobin was about to lead Seungho out, the man stopped them. "By the way, Sergeant Yoo. If you make any plans to break this offer, don't forget, your brother and Miss Irene's lives are on the line." 

Back on the bed, Howon and Dongwoo entered the tent to greet the latter as night approached them. "What did they call you in for?" Dongwoo was the first to asked as Howon climbed onto the second bunk again and get himself comfortable under the sheets. 

"Tonight is my last night here, I'll be moving to the main building as a Sergeant." 

"Sergeant?!" Dongwoo asked eyes and mouth wide open, then he looked up toward Howon's bed, hoping the other would have something to say on both of their behalves. But Howon only sat up and stared toward Seungho. "Sergeant already? You haven't even been here longer than most of us." 

Seungho sat up from his resting position, "Just until I find Kyungsoo. I will return that position." Seungho said to no one in particular, Dongwoo watch as Seungho sat in silence afterwards, staring only straight ahead of him. 

"Seungho, what about Irene? Are they taking her with you to the main building too?" 

Irene.... 

On the streets of Seoul, Seungho was wondering around in a neighborhood he wasn't familiar with. In the distant he heard the screaming of a woman's voice. Seungho headed toward that direction, picking up his pace. Yoo Jung? CL? Just a few paces left, Seungho saw a small building overran by dead wayfarers. Their numbers was more than he could handle, on the second floor he saw two women screaming for help out the opened window. 

If I save them.... They'll have to go back to WWIV with me. I can't let anyone else go there. 

Seungho turned and was about to leave when he heard the screams now directed toward him. 

"Please help us sir! Please!" 

Seungho turned around just in time to see one of the woman jumped out the window. "Suzy! Suzy jump! Jump hurry!" The woman still in the house was known as Suzy, as she was about to jump a wave of zombies from behind pulled her back and bit her. "Suzy! NO!" The woman on the grass screamed, as the wayfarers beside her noticed her presence, they began walking toward her. 

She screamed as she hurried away, tears stained her pretty pale face. She tripped over a stick on the ground and it cut her bare feet. Her bare feet were covered with cuts, fresh blood, and dirty. She ran into Seungho as she blindly got up and ran straight ahead when a wayfarer was getting too close to her. 

She slammed against Seungho and before she could fall back, he wrapped an arm around her and with a stick, he stabbed the head of the closest zombie. The girl screamed and hid her face in Seungho's clothes. "Let's go!" Seungho said aloud after stabbing another one beside them, he pulled her after him as they ran down the road. 

Seungho led her into a small building, as he shut the door he pinned her against the wall and pressed his hand against the wall beside her, looking outside through the window as the crowd passed by. The woman was panting and covered in sweat, as she tried to catch her breath she looked up and noticed how close Seungho was. 

If he were to turned his head around without tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter