2

Everything, Everything.

Hyorin grabbed the two mugs off the kitchen counter and headed to the living room where Zoey was unpacking her suitcases, tried from all the travelling they decided to just have a relaxing rest of the evening catching up to the gossip in the idol world.

Hyorin plopped right next to Zoey “So how was the tour? What did you bring me?” she nudged at her ribs. Zoey looked up at her while continuing to take out gifts and bags from her luggage. “Your suitcase of goodies is at the door don’t forget to take it with you. But the tour was good I forgot how much fun I have when I travel. I met a whole bunch of people, learned knew expressions you should’ve came with me the two best friends travelling the world.”

“Next time we will go somewhere together we have our whole lives to travel, until you get married or I get married and have babies. Aish we are getting so old.” She had a worried look on her face as she blew some hairs out of her face. There was a pregnant pause in the room as Zoey was organizing the pile of clothes, Hyorin began fidgeting with the handle of her cup, she cleared . “Have you spoken to anyone from here so far? Does your company know you are back yet?”

Zoey paused and continued what she was while replying to her “No, like I told you on the phone it’s just you and Manager Choi that know I’m here. I don’t really want anyone to know yet, I don’t think I’m ready to get back to work, I want to relax and just be myself for a bit.” She scoffed “Yah, you had a year to be yourself. But I understand I think you should at least go to your company and tell them that. You know if you keep on delaying it, it’s only going to get worse.” She put extra emphasis on the last part of her sentence.

            “I know.” That was all Zoey could say she was right. Ignoring what she was running away from was going to make it worse, it was bad enough before Zoey left, she could only wondered how it would be now. “Have you seen…” Zoey looked up at Hyorin, Hyorin gave her a small smile knowing exactly what she was trying to imply. “Only when the group goes to shows, that’s it. But no one speaks to me from that side you know. Not one word, no “Hello” nothing.” Zoey relaxed her tensed up shoulders as she looked at the mug that was in Hyorins' hands.

“I’m scared to see, to even pass by that. It. Him.” She took a second before she started speaking again. “I know I shouldn’t be afraid, but it’s so hard you know, I was nearly a year away from here. I didn’t have to face with the media or that place and I was free. I’m over thinking this I know.” Hyorin moved a little closer to her best friend and rested her head on her shoulder, “You’re going to be ok. I know this because you are strong and I’m going to be at your side anytime you need me. One o’clock am or pm, Four o’clock am or pm I’ll be here because you are my best friend, my sister and my favorite singer. If there is anyone that I know who could handle this, it's you.” She pushed both of their bodies to the side and fell to the ground. The two best friends both began to laugh uncontrollably.

Hours pasted by and they had been moving, reorganizing, throwing away, putting away things in Zoeys' apartment. Midnight had approached and they were tired. Hyorin dragged herself to the door so she could go home and Zoey followed her to the door. Hyorin turned around just before walking out the door.

“I’ll try to see you tomorrow alright, I just have to do some recording for the new album. Maybe we could go grab a bite to eat and then head to the company?” Zoey nodded her head and watched as her best friend got inside of the elevator. She walked into the what was once a chaotic mess of a living room to a now not so much of mess room and shut off the lights and headed to bed.

 

            Zoeys morning started out with her manager waking her from her sleep. The warmth of the bed, the bed that she hadn’t slept in what felt like forever she didn’t want to get up, knowing it was her manager she had no choice but to get up and greet him.

“Hi Oppa.” Zoey greeted him with a groggy voice not caring how you looked while answering the door. He greets her with a cheese Danish and an Americano handing them to her while entering the kitchen and sitting down at the stools. “Good Morning to you too gorgeous! What will you be doing today?” Zoey pulled out a stool and took a sip of her Americano and yawned “What I will be doing is sleeping in for about one more hour before doing anything if that’s alright with you.” Resting her head on the counter. Manager Choi tsked at her “I don’t think so you have so much to do. This is your first day back home and I think you should go back to the studio, write something or speak to a couple of producers. What do you think?” he lowered his head to her ear on the last part of his sentence. She poked her head up a little and looked up at him, he pushed the plate of cheese Danish closer to her with a cheesy smile trying to convince her to wake up. She groaned before raising her head up off the counter. “I don’t want to go to the studio. I’ll speak to producers but I can’t go in there yet, If I go in there I already know what I’m going to hear. “Oh my god, I’ve missed you…When is your new album going to come out? Have you written anything? I have some magazines that want to run a photo shoot with you. Here’s some interviews at this time, then you have to go to this city to do this recording.” I’m not ready for all of that Oppa. So I can meet up with producers but not in the studio, café or their own studio but nowhere near there. Arasso?” He jumped up out of his seat and he stuck his hand out waiting for her to grab it, she looked down and grabbed it “Arasso, hurry up I’ll be waiting in the living room. I have a couple of people who want to see you.” Zoey stopped in her tracks  while heading to the bedroom and turned around “Who want to see me?” she raised her eyebrow and tilted her head to the side. He shook his head and replied with a calm expression “Not anyone who will make you run away again. That.” He sighed. “That could wait for another day I don’t even think I’m ready for that encounter. Baby steps remember?” Zoeys body relaxed and she gave him a small smile “Baby steps.”