15

Everything, Everything.

Zoey’s eyes shifted from side to side thinking of an escape plan.

“How do I find myself in these situations!” she thought. She could grab the drinks and quickly dash out of the place, but if she made too much noise she would definitely get noticed or she could play it cool and hope to God that Zelo didn’t spot her.

“You have a fan coming your way I think.” Soo Hyuk said snapping her out of her thought process, it was Zelo so she would get noticed.

“So this is how I get busted.” She said under her breath.

Zelo was headed towards her smiling with a coffee in one hand and what seemed like a cake in the other. Zoey fixed her posture and without giving it too much thought let go of SooHyuks hand, she hoped that he hadn’t seen them holding hands. But on the other hand she got mad that she cared so much about what they would think, what Yongguk would think if he had found out.

“Noona! What are you doing here?” Zelo reached where they were seated and stood over the table hovering, he smiled at Zoey and then looked to his left and gave SooHyuk an up and down look. Zoey knew what that meant and he was judging he must be scoping out who this guy was.

“What is your favorite girl not allowed to come to this coffee shop? Do you own this place? Cause if so I will go!” she started picking up her stuff and looked at Zelo with a smirk, his eyes shifted from SooHyuk to her and grabbed her purse so she wouldn’t leave and took a seat next to Zoey.

“No, you can stay here! I just meant that I wasn’t expecting to see you here that’s all. How have you been? I haven’t seen you much in the building, is everything ok? Who’s your friend?” Zoey spotted a change in Zelo’s tone when he asked the last question, this wasn’t good she thought, this wasn’t good at all.

“Well I’ve been very good thank you for asking I’ve been busy writing and everything. I’m in the building but late at night or early in the morning, I’m working with other producers so I either go to their studios to get work done you know not so many people bothering me while I’m over there. And Zelo, this is SooHyuk. SooHyuk, this is Zelo he is one of the members of BAP.”

SooHyuk extended his hand out to Zelo and the two men shook hands. SooHyuk gave him a warm smile and then looked at Zoey.

“Hello Zelo, very nice to meet you. I’m a big fan of your group you guys are doing an amazing job keep it up!” Soohyuk smiled. Zelo looked at him baffled she could only imagine what he was thinking, probably wanting to hate this guy already and be all Team Yongguk. Zoey smiled at herself and was proud of the way Soohyuk was making himself look.

“Oh, thank you. May I ask where do you work? How do you know Zoey?”

“Oh god. Please don’t say anything stupid, please don’t be cute this is not the time to be cute SooHyuk!” Zoey thought to herself she was in shock with this interaction she felt like she was watching a novela, kdrama, soap opera… it was Zoeydrama.

SooHyuk took a sip of his drink before speaking. “Not a problem at all, I’m a model I’ve done a couple of shoots for some big magazine companies out there, I’ve also been in Fashion Week for the past 4 years. Right now I’m taking just a little break and soon I should be leaving to Mexico, Paris and then Morocco. As for this little kid right here she is best friends with my cousin. She’s a great girl isn’t she.”

Zoey was cracking her knuckles underneath the table thinking of what an awkward situation she has been put in, how she wanted to just ZAP! Herself right out of this place and into a little box, where she could not be found.

“That’s really cool! I’m really into fashion myself, maybe this year I’ll catch in walking down Fashion Week, me and one of the guys will be attending this years. Zoey is great that’s my big sister! Take care of her!” Zelo grabbed his drink and started getting up from his chair, he looked down at his clock before speaking.

“Well, I should get going the guys are waiting for me in the car. It was nice seeing you noona! Nice meeting you, Soohyuk.” Zelo started walking away, Zoey who hadn’t noticed she was holding her breath let out a sigh, Zelo then turned around and looked at her. “Noona please come by the building sometime today, I really miss you… we all do.” He said the last three words with a hint of sadness in his voice and left.

 

 

 

“So you traveled the world for the past year and now you’re back in Seoul. You my friend seem to live a very interesting life might I add.” Zoey and Soohyuk walked down the path to her house, fingers intertwined, breezy night, after the coffee shop the two of them decided to head out to watch a movie, then go to a carnival, new couple adventures one may say, she was happy it felt nice having someone. After Zelo had left Zoey had wondered why did she feel guilty was it cause she didn’t want Yongguk to know? Was it cause she felt like she was moving on too quickly? But it had been a year. Deep down she knew something wasn’t right about this, she had to figure out what this feeling was. She needed to speak to Yongguk. They reached the front of her building, she stood at the top of the staircase seeming one head taller than SooHyuk.

“I lived an interesting life yet you are a male model, have been all over the world, gets free clothes almost all the time. You have the interesting life.” She poked him in the chest and he caught her finger, he pulled her closely to him, he smiled at her his eyes looking into hers and he kissed her.

“I think you make my life interesting my dear all of that is secondary.” He gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“Thank you for today. I had a good time by the way next time do recommend watching a scary movie if you can’t handle watching it!” Zoey hit him on the shoulder playfully and they both laughed, he took her hand into his.

“Thank you. I honestly do have a great time with you and hopefully one day when you are ready, we can get a label. Goodnight, beautiful.” He kissed her on the lips one last time before leaving. She walked into the building and looked down at her phone while bitting her bottom lip. She opened up her contacts and started scrolling and scrolling she found the name. Yongguk, she dialed.

 

 

=== HI everyone! thank you so much for sticking around and hello to all the new subscribers! I hope you enjoy this update! Please if you enjoyed leave a comment down below and share your thoughts!=====