16

Everything, Everything.

Y: I’m here.

She looked down at the text her heart was beating so quickly. Zoey had just finished hung out with Soohyuk and the first person she decides to speak to was Yongguk, she invited him to go see her at her place, her place out of places. She knew it was a mistake and she should’ve met him at neutral territory but she felt the need to get things off her chest. She reached for the door handle and opened it. There he was his hair all flowy, he took his hand and brushed it to the side, wearing a white tshirt, black jeans with vans. Her heart went right into her stomach, she felt like she wanted to vomit. She invited him in and closed the door.

“I’m surprised you even agreed to come and see me.” She said as she followed him into the kitchen where he took a seat on the bar stool at the kitchen counter.

He looked at her with a confused face.

“I’m surprised you called me and even had my number. Of course, I’d come see you. I’m not gonna lie I did hesitate to pick up, I hesitated to even come here. It’s you, Zo, it’s you.”

Zoey stood opposite of him with tears slowly creeping up but she pinched herself on the thigh, thank goodness that he couldn’t see. There he was in all his glory.

“Thank you. I wanted to apologize, for the last time we spoke and just for everything. I was immature back then and even now avoiding you for so long, I was afraid, I was young, I was stupid and I am sorry.” She said while playing with the fruit that was on the counter.

“I just want to tell you something Yongguk, I loved you, I loved you so much and you were and are my first love. I will always have a soft spot for you in my heart, I will always think about you, always. Back then, back, before I left and the way I left I was just scared, I was scared that you would leave and you would change your mind about me. I was scared that I loved you more than you loved me and I know that, that’s not true but it was my fear that got in the way of the relationship. I was growing insecure and I was turning into a person I did not want to be. You do not deserve that, you don’t deserve a person who is so insecure of themselves because the are afraid of love, you need to be with someone who knows they love you and will go to the end of the earth for you cause I know you would do the same for them. I didn’t deserve someone like you, I am realizing a lot of things and I just wanted you to know that.” Zoey looked up at him, his eyes beaming into hers trying to read her emotions, he looked in shock, his eyes seemed watery as well as hers. She loved Yongguk and knew that in order to give Soohyuk her everything she needed to let go of everything. She needed to start fresh and let this chapter close in her life. It was quiet for a moment and then Yongguk sighed he put his hands on his head and looked down before speaking and looking up at Zoey.

“Zoey, I didn’t deserve you. I-I felt like I was living in a dream the minute you walked into my life, you made me so happy even the times we got into silly fights, I was happy. We were young but you know what life happens and not everytime is perfect timing and yes things can get scary but you take chances. When you decided to take this profession in singing everytime someone shot you down, or you didn’t win an award did you run? Did you go and chase another career? No, cause you love what you do. So when you left like I told you I was hurt, I felt inadequate as a man, as a boyfriend and I just didn’t understand why someone who loved me the way I thought they loved me would leave. You broke my heart in so many ways and I don’t think I can look at you the same way, I know I still carry that pain and still think of the hurt I felt when you left. But, you want to know the most insane part of this whole thing?”

Zoey wiped her tears and looked up at him she muttered “What?”

“I would take you back in a heartbeat. I look at you and I know I’m in love with you still. I came to your place because I love you, because not seeing you kills me, because I rather know you are out with some guy having the time of your life because knowing you’re happy makes me happy. If you are wondering yes Zelo told me and yes, I saw you two at the café today. I’m not mad, I’m not hurt, maybe we won’t be together today or tomorrow or in three years but I know I will love you forever.” He took his right hand and reached out for her hand and with the other he wiped her tears away.

“I love you, I’m sorry for the tension I cause when we are at the studio. Please don’t cry I want you to be happy. I want you to feel free, if I’m holding you back please tell me I will stay quiet, I will keep my distance from you. You deserve the world and I wish I could give it to you.” Zoey gasped for breath and broke down she walked over to where he was sitting and hugged him, she let it all out. He held on to her for what felt was a while, but it didn’t matter.

Zoey broke away and looked up at him.

“I wish I could take that pain away. I don’t want you to think of me and see the pain I’ve caused I am so sorry, I feel like a horrible person for treating you the way I did. I wasn’t ready, I love you so much.” He took her by the chin and just as he was about to lean in for a kiss the doorbell rang.

 

 

 

---Again everyone if you guys like this chapter and the last one please, please leave a comment below!---

More updates coming soon!