Chapter 5 - How about a game of football! ^_^ -PART 2-

I helped her to debut!~~ Now she's an angel!!

SORRY.. SORRY.. SORRY..SORRY~! FOR THE DELAY!!~

since it was near the holidays.. i went for an early holiday.. and i didn't get internet connections.. 

so.. that is why i didn't update... Miane~! but here it is!!

 

_________________________________________________________

 

Eli picked up Youjin liked a newley wed. He rushed into the football court and shouted.

''YA~! SOMEONE GRAB A TOWEL AND WET IT.'' 

Heenew got up and grabbed some towels inside her bag. She went to the cooler, which was the closest place that had water and wet the towel.

She walked over to Eli and give him the towel. 

''I'm gonna buy some water for unnie so please look after her. Wipe the towel along her neck and chest.'' Heenew said. Heenew used to look after kids in a nursery back at her hometown. She know the basics of nursing and is really good in it.

''Its better if i do this Eli oppa'' Alex said, grabbing the towel from Eli who was shocked at what Heenew said.

Heenew went to the counter and into the mini provision shop. She was grabbing some ice and cool water when suddenly her phone rang.

''Yobseyo?'' She answered.

''Oh Min-ah. I'm at the sport center. Youjin unnie have fainted we will be here a while. Got to go. EMERGENCY'' Heenew hanged up and payed for the stuff quickly.

She entered the court again and sat beside her unnie. She opened the water bottle and started to rinse some water on her unnies face.

''Unnie~!! Wake up! Why aren''t you waking up?!! UNNIE'' Heenew shouted seeing her unnie still not opening her eyes.

Suddenly two people started to walk through the door of the court.

''UNNIE-AH~!!'' Min came running towards the DRAMA. The person behind Min came closer and it was Kyuhyun.

''Ouh.. oppa~ What are you doing here??'' Asked Heenew puzzled.

''I was walking out from our dorm.. when i saw this little girl crying her unnie's name out loud so i followed her'' Kyuhyun replied.

''YA! Heenew-ah, why isn't unnie waking up?'' Asked Min.

''I tried rinsing water on her face but she still won't wake up'' Heenew replied. Suddenly kyuhyun took the wet towel off Youjin's head and felt for her forehead. Heenew looked at kyuhyun in puzzled face and she couldn't take her eyes of him.

''She is hydrated and tired.. the way to wake her up is...'' Kyuhyun took the water bottle from Heenew's hand and paused.

''Why are you looking at me like that?'' He asked when he saw Heenew's eyes glued on him.

''Oh.. mianhae'' Heenew looked away and pretended to fix her pony tail. *GASP* were heard from the entire court. Kyuhyun opened the water bottler and just spill out every drop of water on Youjin's face!

''Kyaaaaaahh!~'' Youjin shouted. Finally awake.

''Here drink this'' Kyhyun said with a no expression face and handed her a bottle of 100 plus.

''Wah, unnie is awake!'' Min said hugging her unnie.

''Your awake now jelly leg? I better get going.'' Eli said patting Youjin's head.

''Why did you pour the whole water onto unnie's face?!'' Heenew asked shocked.

''She was too hydrated. If she didn't wake up soon, she could end up in hospital.'' Kyuhyun replied.

''Ouh. Where did you learn that?'' Heenew asked again.

''My aunt is a doctor and i used to help her out'' Kyuhyun replied.

''How long did you help your aunt?'' Heenew kept asking.

''Do you always talk?? Do you always have questions??'' Asked Kyuhyun annoyed.

''Ouh.. Mianhae..*bows*'' Heenew said in embarrasment. Kyuhyun walked away and suddenly Heenew grabbed Kyuhyun's wrist.

''Oppa.. Mianhae.. and kumawo for helping us'' Heenew said with her head lowered. 

''You're welcome.'' Kyuhyun tap Heenews head and smiled at her softly and he walked away. After there was no sight of Kyuhyun,Heenew face had a HUGE grin on it.. Heenew started dancing like a fan girl and screamed inside of herself.

 

-Lee Joon and Rin's Date-

 

''I don't have a driving licence ... so umm.. we will walk.. if that is okay with you'' Lee Joon eyesmiled at Rin.

''i'm okay but.. one problem.. '' Rin said..

''What is it??'' Asked Lee joon..

''FANS!'' Rin shouted and she took out her sun glasses and hid her face with a scarf. Lee Joon suddenly grabbed Rin's hand and ran.

''OPPA~!! LEE JOON OPPA~!!'' Fans screamed.


Both of them ran as fast as they could away from the fans. Suddenly they reached a bus stop and the bus was just about to leave.

''Rin-ah.. You get on first. Meet me at Hansang Ice cream parlour at Seoul Mall okay~ I make these fans busy.. Now go'' Lee Joon shoved Rin into the bus and he quickly ran away. The fans stopped at the side of the bus and Rin slumped into her chair and pulled down her hat.

 

-At the amusement park (Taemin&Charmaine's date)-

 

''Ahh~ BO?! WHY IS THE AMUSEMENT PARK CLOSE??!!'' Charmaine glared at the empty Amusement park. She went to sat down near a bench and waited for Taemin with a pout.

''Ahhh~ Charmaine-ah mianhae for being late. Waited long?'' Taemin came 5 minuites later,running. Taemin waited for a response from Charmaine but she had a straight pouting face.

''Yah.. Mianhae for being late.. Please don't be mad..Charmaine-ah.. mianhae'' Taemin was starting to get worried and he tried to poke her.

''Aniya... Its not that .. Look its closed! But the ticket clearly says today's date!!!'' Charmaine shoved the tickets into Taemin's face. So he took it.

''YAH BABO! you've read the ticket upside down! it says 9/9 not 6/6~ aisshh'' Taemin said while sitting next to Charmaine..

''BO?! REALLY!! aaahh~ Babo..babo!'' Charmaine hitted her head cutely.

''Don't hit yourself! I might have another place where we can enjoy rides. KAJA!~'' Taemin started to pull Charmaine and she was too confused.

 

__________________________________________

 

KYAAAAAAAAAHH~ SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS!

 

SO I DUNNO HOW TO DO THE DATE THING.. DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO EXPLAIN THEIR DATE OR WANT ME TO WRITE A SHORT VERSION AND CONTINUE WITH ANOTHER SCNE??~

 

BIANE..BIANE..BIANE!!! ~Miss you all!!~