Introducing: Made in Asia .. Honey ASEA! -PART 1-

I helped her to debut!~~ Now she's an angel!!

Radio: Well Good morning everyone! Today we are having a special guest in the studio!! .... APink!! waaahhh.. their a rookie group debuted this year in april right??

Apink: De!~

Radio: So we heard You were official debuted not long a go and suddenly we heard that Cube is adding another new member... With six girls.. what is your opinion in this??

Apink: Well .. Apink is actually debuted under A cube's Ent.. A cube is like the sister to Cube.. But our Dongsaeng's in the music industry are gonna debut in Cube Ent. and not A cube Ent. like us...

Radio: Ouh.. de... i understand.. so theres gonna be a battle between the new group and you guys for the rookie award? 

Apink: Ha?! de.. that is actually the main challange for us.. The new girl group are awesome... although they gonna have 6 members but we think they can blow the music industry.. Its quite scary! But i hope everybody supports them!

 

__________________________________________

 

~~~YouJin's story~~~

 

-At Seoul's Art school-

''Hey Youjin-ah... wanna join us check out the new cafe??''

''Ani... i want to go and practice for our upcoming test'' 

YouJin walked away from her friends and walked up the stairs.... She reached the 4th floor where the practice room were...

*Practice room - Class C*

''Aisshh.. why is our practice room locked?? uggghhh..'' Youjin huffed while struggling to open the door.. she leaned on the door and looked to the left..

*Practice room - Class A*

''If i borrow Class A's practice room they wouldn't mind right?? Nobody is probably in..'' Youjin got up and walked to the door..

''Hello..anybody here??.. (pause).... Well i guess nobody is in! hehehe'' Youjin put her bags and cardigan near a chair and she went towards the CD player and inserted a CD.. She walked towards the mirror and got in position..

 

 

 

 

 

suddenly when she nearly finished her chereography she heard chair moved.. she turned around and stopped dancing

''I'm sorry!! i didn't know someone was using this room..'' she said and bowed..

''No it's okeyh.. i already used it for the whole day.. you can continue..'' 

''No.. i was just finishing up.. bianei'' she bowed once again...

''hahaha.. ouh.. anyways.. i'm Eli~ and you?'' Eli replied

''Youjin.. from clas-'' Suddenly she paused and she saw something behind Eli on a notice board..

*Cube Ent. Wouldn't you want to be an idol?? come join us with B2st, G.na , 4min , Apink, Mario and more at the audition. Cube Ent are looking for you*

''Hello.. Youjin..'' Eli waved his hands...

''ouh~.. anyways i'm sorry.. i better get going..'' 

 

'W'OUH! .. Hot dance!'' Eli mumbled

________________________________________

 

~~~Rin's story~~~

 

MC: Anyenonghaseyo!! i'm ____ the MC for today's Annual Open concert contest! This year.. we've got alot of new faces and very pretty and handsome ones too.. Hoping to take home the trophy is Lee Tae Hee .. our first contestant..

(Somewhere in the streets)

''Ommo...ommo! I'm late! Kyaaahhh!'' Shouted Rin while running for her life... then she stopped infront of a big Hall

''Who are you?'' asked a middle age women with a hands free besides her ear..

''Rin.. Jung.. huff..Seo..hufff..Rin~ second huff contestant!..'' Rin said catching her breath..

''Rin?! Aigggooo.. Palli! your late.. go fix your hair...'' The middle aged women pushed her into the door..

''OTOKE!!..arrghhh...'' Rin panicked while running to the changing room.. suddenly DUSH!

''arrrggghhhh...'' Rin moaned

''Ouh .. are you okeyh??'' 

''De!.. Bianei.. (looks at watch).. ARRRGGGHH! LATE..'' Rin left.. and went in the changing room.. after a couple of brush in her hair she went beside the stage..

MC: Uwaahh~ Tae Hee blew our minds right??.. Okeyh our next contestant is a charming young lady .. please welcome Jung SeoRin!!

Rin walked up the stage nervously... and she threw a smile and breath in deeply.. The music started and she closed her eyes ..

 

 

 

 

Rin bowed and went backstage.. letting out a huge sigh..

''Wow! that was Daebak'' A guy said

''Ouh.. its you!'' Rin pointed at him..

''Yup its the guy you bumped into.. Anyeong..Lee Joon immnida..'' The guy ;et out his hands signaling for a shake.. suddenly a tall formal looking lady came..

''Anyeong Rin.. i'm from cube entertainment.. i'm sure you heard of it.. i would like you to join for the auditions next month.. so be prepared.. here is my card'' the women gave her card and walked away motionless...

*Cube Ent.. -Han Seung Hyeon- Ceo Cube 01-64578392*

Rin looked at the card in shock.. suddenly she let out a cry

''KYAAAAAAAAHH!!'' Rin jumped and suddenly she grab hold of Lee Joon's hands and they started spinning around.. suddenly Rin came back to reality..

''(COUGH) Bianei... so..umm.. keyh.. i've got to go'' She said in a deep voice and fixed her dress.. and walked away.. Lee Joon looked at her at after Rin was a bit further away from him she did a 5 second victory dance..

 

''hehehe... Her cold gaze! *Dies*'' Lee joon moaned~

 

_______________________________

 

(The other members introduction will be up tonight~)