Chapter 4 - How about a game of football! ^_^ -PART 1-

I helped her to debut!~~ Now she's an angel!!

 

-The Next day-

 

''Uwaaah!!! Something smells nice!!'' Said Heenew coming down from the stairs~ She was the second one up.

''KYAAAHHH!!! CHICKEN IN THE MORNING!!!'' Heenew shouted. She was about to to run when suddenly 5 girls rushed past her and made their way to the kitchen.

''Aiissshh!~ These girls are crazy about food! Urghh'' Heenew mumbled angrily.

The 5 girls and Heenew were still in their PJ's. They grabbed a plate each and snatch any food they could see.

''Wheres the chicken gone??!!'' Heenew shouted.

''THEY WEREN'T CHICKEN YOU BABO. THERE WERE WAFFLES!'' Youjin said coming from the kitchen wearing an apron. She was the first one up. And it was her who made breakfast. Plus, She is the only one who already showered.

''Unnie. Where are you going?'' Charmaine asked when she saw Youjin making her way to the door and grabbing her bag.

''Oh. I have work at the studio. Manager Kim is telling me stuff about Leadership.Uggh!! Anyway, you guys eat up. I'll be back in the afternoon. Make sure you guys clean up after eating and I MEAN CLEAN UP! EVEN YOURSELVES!'' Youjin said looking at her Dongsaengs.

 

-After Eating & showering-

 

Rin tip toed to the door and unlocked it. She grabbed her shoes and closed the door behind her.

''Oh, Unnie! Where are you going??'' Asked Alex, who came back from the grocery shops.

''Shhhh!~ Don't tell the girls. But, I'M GOING OUT ON A DATE, ON VALENTINES DAY!!'' Rin giggled like a 5 year old kid.

''Right! Just make sure you get me something.In order to keep my mouth shut!'' Said Alex.

''okeyh!'' Rin agreed.

 

-In Charmaine & Alex's Room-

 

Charmaine was wearing her heels. She bend down to the mirror to take one last look at herself. 

''Char. have you seen Alex? She went to th- Woaaah!!! Why are you wearing that?! Where are you going??'' Asked Min-ah when she reached the door of Charmaine's room.

Charmaine stood up in shock and grinned. '' Hehehe~ i'm meeting a couple of friends to celebrate'' Charmaine lied.

''Can i come??!!'' Asked Min-ah happily.

''NO! I mean, were going to private restaurant and my friend kinda booked only for us.. so..'' Charmaine Lied AGAIN.

''Oh.. No worries.. i have to go and shoot a CF this afternoon, anyway. Enjoy!'' Min-ah said and she left the room.

Charmaine let out a relieved and she creep her way out th dorm and to B2st's Dorm. She heard booming sounds and people. She knocked on the door and Taemin opened it.

''Hye! You ready?'' Asked Taemin.

''Wild party in there! You sure you rather spend time with me??'' Asked Charmaine.

''It's Doojoon Hyung's party. I'm not intrested. My friends aren't here, anyway DooJoon hyung isn't here too. He's been quite down. By any chance, have you seen him??'' Asked Taemin. Charmaine just shrugged her shoulders.

''Oh well.. Let's go'' Taemin said and closed the door behind him.

 

-In Honey Asea's Dorm-

(4 Hours later)

 

There were only Heenew, Alex and Youjin (who came back 30 minuites ago) in the dorm. There were an awkward silence between them. They were sitting on the couch glaring at the TV.

''Bored! So Bored!'' Heenew muttered.

''Hey lets go to the sport trainning center across the streets. Lets go and play football!! i miss playing football'' At the top of Alex's head there was a light bulb lighten.

''Chincha??!! LETS GOO!!  MY MUSCLES HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING OUT. lets..go..lets go..lets go..lets go'' Heenew said bouncing up and down the couch.

''I don't know. I'm not good at football. Anyway, theres only 3 of us.'' Youjin disagreed.

''Ooooh!! unnie-ah, its better than sitting on this couch watching moving pictures.'' Heenew moaned.

''Yeah!! lets go. I'll go easy on you! i promise unnie. please!'' Alex pouted innocently.

''Aigoo.. FINE! i'm doing this for my dongsaengs! Let me get changed.'' Youjin huffed and went into her room.

''Me too!'' Heenew went into her room and got change.

''Unnie-ah. I'm going to the court and book a court first.'' Alex shouted. She was already wearing...

 

 

''DE!!'' Her unnies shouted.

 

-15 minuites later-

 

''Unnie. palli!!'' Heenew shouted. She sat down on the couch with a huff.

''Wait! I'm filling up water bottles. What if i pass out?? This water could save us!  If our body doe-'' Youjin gave a small lecture.

''YEAH, YEAH! JUST HURRY UP'' Heenew shouted annoyed.

''Done! lets go.'' Youjin said.

They locked the dorm door and put on their shoes. Suddenly DuJun came out the beast door. He closed the door behind him and notice 2 pairs of feet infront of him. He noticed 2 girls in sport clothes. He looked at Youjin from head to toe.

 

 

and then he turned to the girl next to Youjin. Eyeing Heenew from head to toe also.

 

 ( Ignore the bag)

 

''Wow! some party in there.'' Youjin said when she heard loud music coming from B2st's dorm.

''No~ Just a crap party with people being crazy.'' Dujun said in a sad tone.

''I guess your not enjoying the party.'' Heenew glared at Dujun.

''Heeh. ani'' Dujun faked a laugh.

''Are you expecting someone??!'' Suddenly Youjin's voice raised.

''BO??!! A..A..ANI..ANIYO..'' Dujun stuttered.

''Ahhhh.. Dujun-shi.. we can see right through you..'' Heenew pointed at him.

''Ani.. i'm not expecting her.. Shes not coming.. but i wish she was.. I kinda miss her'' Dujun confessed.

''BO??!! DAEGU????'' Youjin and Heenew shouted which made Dujun startled.

''YA! i'm not gonna tell you guys! its a secret..'' Dujun frowned.

''TCCHH~'' the girls said.

''Hey can i join you guys?'' Asked Dujun.

''How about the party?'' Asked Heenew.

''They won't notice that i'm gone'' Said Dujun. ''Lets go!'' he walked.

''Dujun-shi.. do you even know where we are going??'' Asked Youjin.

''The studio??'' He said.

''Ani! were gonna play football and the court is this way'' Heenew pointed to the opposite way Dujun was walking towards.

''Ah Yes! The sports court!!'' Dujun tried to cover his embarrassing mistake.

 

-At the football court-

 

''Ommo!! unnie.. look at this..'' Heenew said dragging Youjin to hide behind the entrance of the court.

''Ommo!!!'' Youjin eyes widened.

''What are we looking at??'' Asked Dujun into Youjin's ear.

''Ouch! lower your voice.. over there look'' Youjin snap at Dujun and pointed to the court. Dujun's eyes followed the direction in which Youjin pointed and he saw Alex playin football with his chingu Minho.

The two off them were tackling eachother to get ball. They look so happy when suddenly Minho hugged Alex from behind and tried to get the ball. Alex tried to get free but Minho held her tight.

 

*Cough..cough* (Youjin's and Heenew's cough)

''Oh unnie's your here!!'' Alex said removing Minho's hands from her.

''Yup we're here.'' Youjin grinned.

''Unnie-ah.. is it okeyh if Minho oppa join us??'' Alex asked pointing to Minho.

''Yup and Dujun is here to play football with us too'' Heenew said.

''Girls vs. Boys??'' Minho said..

''Girls Vs. boys!'' Alex replied.

''Don't cry when we beat you girls.'' Dujun said walking to the ball.

''Tcchh.. Bring it on!!!!'' Heenew replied.

''I think i might sit this one out.'' Youjin said trying to get out of not playing.

''No.no.no unnie.. your playing!'' Alex said grabbing Youjin's hand.

 

-30 Minuites Later-

 

''Bo??!!! A tie??!!!'' Minho moaned and fell on the floor tired.

''I guess.. you ..gu..guys.. di..didn't b..beat Us! Weeeuuuh!'' Heenew said out of breath, lying on the floor.

''I thought  you were good in Football Dujun oppa'' Alex said while nudging Dujun's shoulder.

''If i only had 3 minuites left. The scores would be 7-9 to the boys.'' Dujun said,

''Yeah right!! But the scores clearly says 7-7. If we had 3 minuites more we could have been in the Hospital right now.. OUT OF BREATH!!'' Heenew said.

''Youjin Noona. Gwenchana?'' Minho asked when he saw Youjin's face pale.

''I just need some water.. the water i brought have finished... I'm going to the vending machine..'' Youjin said..

''Oh.. okeyh'' Minho said.. and continue talking to the other three.

Youjin made her way outside the court and into the hallway. she inserted some coins into the Vending machine and was about to push a button when suddenly her vision became blury.

''Ouch.. whats wrong with me??!!'' Youjin said hitting her head.

''Oh~ Youjin-shi.. What are you doing here??!'' A voice called her.. She looked at the direction the voice was coming from...

''Who are you??'' She asked while squinting her eyes to make her vision clearer.

''It's me Eli. Who are yo- .. Hey..are you okeyh?? why is your face pale??'' Eli realised when he got closer to Youjin. Suddenly Youjin's eyes closed and she was about to fall but Eli was quick and cought her just before she touched the floor.

''Ya~~ Youjin-ah.. Gwenchana??!! Ya !'' Eli said tapping Youjin's cheek.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

So.. this is part 1~~

 

Part 2 is about Kyuhyun and Heenew.. 

 

and.. Charmaine & Taemin and Rin & Lee Joon date!! ^^

 

 

P.s > please support our shop!! request too.. 

Link - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/94902/graphics-pick-up-com-graphics-review-uee-arts

 

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :))