Chapter 1 - Unnie! your in trouble..

I helped her to debut!~~ Now she's an angel!!

~~~ 4years later ~~~

 

So all 7 girls did audition and got scouted by Cube Ent. They never seen their mystery guys right after they meet for the first time their probably forgotten them by now...

When the girls were scouted, their whole family moved to seoul, living everything behind just for their baby girl's dream~

 

''Okeyh Girls!! Here we are.. your new dorm..'' said the manager while opening the lock doors.. ''GO!! FIGHT FOR THE BEDS!!'' He said after opening the doors..

''Kyyaaahhh!!'' shouted the seven girls.

''I'm taking the room next to the Kitchen!! muhahaha *evil laugh* YA! Chunhei! Come and share a room with me. Then we can have a all-you-can-eat-party together !!'' Min-ah said while peeking through the door talking tho chunhei.

''oh yeah!! and we can have fish for breakfast!'' Chunhei leaped in joy.

The room just near the door of the dorm were taken by Manga/Anime lovers.

''Rin-ah, did you bring your Anime DVD's??'' asked Heenew.

''Of course i did!!! jang.jang.jang!! *winks*'' Rin showing her anime colloection proudly, ''So where should we put your manga comics??'' 

''Anywhere...i guess'' Heenew suggested.

''Wahh!! i love our dorm!! Charmaine Unnie!! i took another selca,can you photoshop it again??'' Alex pleading her Unnie.

''De!! Ofcourse. wanna be roomates??'' Charmaine said linking Alex's arm.

''Lets GO!!'' Both of them marched next to Rin and Heenew's room.

''YES!!! A ROOM TO MYSELF!!! No trouble makers to mess my room. Oh well.. it's the smallest.. but it will do for me..'' Youjin said while lying on her new bed.

*Knock..knock..knock*

''Rin-ah!! open the door!!'' Youjin shouted.

''There is someone at the door?? How come unnie heard it?? GOSH~!!'' Rin said shocked and went to open the door.

''OMMO! B2ST OPPAS!!'' Rin gasped and let the b2st come in.

Suddenly 6 heads popped out from each door.

''Anyeong! Were B2st immnida!'' The boys chorused.

''I'm Dujun! the leader.. leader''

''I'm Eli~ The rapper!''

''This is Lee Joon.. The ABS BOY!'' 

''Nan Taemin. Lead dancer and Fake maknae'''

''Choi Minho. Charismatic Rapper and Vocal''

''Hye..I'm kyuhyun Lead vocal.. *Wink*''

''And i'm chanie..chan..chan .. Main Vocal and Maknae!! *peace*''

''anyeong!! ~ wow.. you guys must be the new debuted girl group!'' Kyuhyun asked

''DE! Anyeonghaseyo. Honey ASEA immnida!'' The 7 girls said in unision .

''Anyeong.. i'm the leader and Main dancer .. Youjin immnida!'' 

''Anyeonghaseyo! I'm the Main Vocals, Rin immnida !''

''Anyeong. i'm the Charismatic Godess, Heenew Immnida...kchaaaang!'' 

''I'm Main rapper and Fake maknae, Min immnida'' 

''I'm the lead vocals.. and Swag queen, Chunsa immnida.. Nice to meet you~''

''Anyeong.. i'm Lead Vocalist, Charmaine immnida ! Pyong~''

''And I'm the maknae and Lead dancer, Alex immnida!!''

''Uwaahh.. your all yeppo~.. Ya.. do you guys wanna go and hang out?? i mean.. theres a place where not a lot of fans know where it is~~'' Lee joon suggested.

''I'm out.. i wanna rest abit. My legs are killing me!'' Youjin said.

''Ommo! unnie.. pleasee..please..pleasee'' Minah pleaded..

''Ya! STOP AEYGYO-ING infront of boys'' Rin said coldly.

''Well .. i can't help it if i'm cute.. ~Kchang!!~'' Minah said showing a peace.

''Well .. we are a bit tired but come and hang out at our dorm.''' Charmaine suggested.

''Okeyh.. we can stay..i guess'' Dujun said.

''WOW! HYUNGS!! CHECK THIS OUT.. THEY HAVE THE NEW COFFEE MAKER!!'' Gongchan leaped in joy.

''Wow!! Manager kim must really favour you guy..'' They all said admiring the coffee maker.

''ANI! that's Heenew unnie's. Manager Kim only gave us the dorm. All the other stuff are ours really'' Alex commented.

''I knew it was good to be true that Manager Kim would be this kind.. tccch~'' Eli moaned.

''Gongchan-ah... Look.. their are lots of your photos here'' Taemin shouted.

''OMMO!!!!~~!'' When Chunsa heard it, she went zooming to her room and got all the photos and hid it. Taemin was left on the bed surprised at how fast she was..

''heeeeeee~'' Chunsa grinned at Taemin.

''Hey you know there is a celebration for you guys tonight right??'' Asked Minho.

''Yeah! Ofcourse.. pfftt~'' Heenew laughed sarcastically. ''DO WE??'' she whispered to Charmaine.

''I didn't know !'' Charmaine glared at Heenew. They both turned towards Minho and grinned in a weird way and Minho just left them,confused.

''Ommo!!! i don't know anything about this!! What are we going to do??'' Charmaine panicked.

''Me too!! HOW CAN WE GET AN OUTFIT BEFORE TONIGHT?? '' Heenew started to get worried too.

''OTOKE??!!'' The two girls fell on the floor.

''Ya.. whats wrong with you too??'' YouJin asked looking down at them.

''Unnie!! Theres a celebration party for us tonight !! Do you know anything about it!!'' Heenew said jumping from the ground.

''OMMO!! well.. *Playing wither her fingers* I kinda forgot to..*Rubs her neck* .. Tell you guys about it..'' YouJin said.

''UNNIE!!'' HeeNew and Charmaine shouted and everybody in the dorm looked at them. They both pushed their leader into the bathroom.

''UNNIE! the party will be like in a few hours!! how are we gonna be ready by that time?? we can't go shopping! theres a very HOT guest!! OTOKE??'' Charmaine said.

''AH! i know.. *Eyebrows wiggle*'' Heenew glared at both of them~ 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

CLIFF HANGER!  

- i hope the first chapter isn't that boring - 

~ENJOY~