Chapter 2 - Faking IT~!

I helped her to debut!~~ Now she's an angel!!

Hey!! Like the poster?? sorry its not that good.. i don't have

 

Photoshop or photoscape.. i only know Picnik

 

and Fotoflexer.. so i hope its okeyh ^^

 

__________________________________________________________

 

After that Heenew whispered to both of them.. and they made their way out.

''1....2...3'' Youjin whispered.

''AAAAARRRKKK~ unnie.. my tummy!!'' Heenew shouted. Heads wear popping put everywhere.

''Ommo!!! Heenew-ah.. kwenchana??'' Asked Kyuhyun. He actually looked like he was worried and at that moment Heenew and Kyuhyun had a moment. They were gazing in each others eyes.

''UNNIE-AH!!! KWENCHANA???'' asked a worried looking Min-ah. Heenew snapped out of her gaze and started to moan again.

''Ani.. i have a really bad tummy ache.. arrrrggghh'' Heenew said while rubbing her tummy and making a face.

''Do you want to go and see the doctor??'' Asked Dujun.

''Yeah.. we can take you.. we have a van outside..'' Said Minho.

''AH!! ANI.... ITS OKEYH~!!'' shouted Youjin and Charmaine.

''She just needs to rest... and ummm.. rest in peace.'' Charmaine said.

''Oh.. i guess we better be leaving.. get a good rest.. i hope we can hang out soon'' Gongchan said.

''Lets Go guys!'' Eli shouted. YouJin,Charmaine and Heenew's eyes followed the boys until they got out. Suddenly Taemin turned around and Heenew bent back down.

''Tummy!! i'm gonna die.. OUCCCHHIE!!'' Heenew complained.

''Awww.. poor dongsaeng.. it's okeyh'' Youjin patted her back. Taemin finally went out. After the boys were gone, The three fakers went rushing around the dorm.

''GIRLS! GET YOUR COATS.. AND PURSES OUT! WERE GOING SHOPPING!'' Heenew shouted.

''BO?! You guys were acting??'' Shouted the other 4.

''No time to explain. Party at 9 for US!'' Charmaine said.

All the girls went to get ready, to go out shopping. They made their way to the door. When all the girls were out, suddenly Lee Joon opened B2st dorm door and saw the girls.

''Ommo unnie!! Just hang in there, We're going.'' Alex said while she put her arms around Heenew.

''Were just taking her to the clinic since her tummy ache gotten worst...'' Alex explained briefly to Joon.

'' Right~'' Lee Joon looked at them in an awkward way as the girls made their way to the van.

-At Shopping Mall-

When they got to the mall, their mouth were opened wide! their eyes did not even blink~ ALL THE SHOPS WERE EITHER CLOSED OR ABOUT TO CLOSE!

''UNNIE-AH!! it's SUNDAY! SHOPS CLOSE EARLY TODAY! kyaaahh~'' Said Chunsa.

''Ottoke???!'' Charmaine moaned.

''Let's hurry. Just hope that their is a decent shop that is still open!'' Min-ah said running into the mall.

They ran up the escalators looking for a shop and every one of them were closed. Until Alex spotted a shop which were just gonna close of the lights..

''Unnie.. over there! palli!'' She shouted. All of them charged to the direction in which Alex pointed at.

''Ummm~ Excuse me! can we buy some clothes?? It would be really quick'' Said Youjin. A guy who was just about to pull down the raillings turned around.

 

*Gasp* the girls said. ''Hes so handsome!'' Heenew whispered,

''I know right!'' Rin replied.

''Ouh~ i'm sorry. I already turned of the lights.. Please come back tomorrow.. Bianei'' he said with a bit of guilt.

''Please ahjusshi! were in an emergency!'' Alex pleaded.

''Hahaha.. ahjushi?.. ani.. i'm not an ahjusshi.. but biane.. i can't .. everything is set for closing~'' He replied.

All the girls huddled in and had a little group talk while the guy went back o locking the shop.

''Min! use your deadliest weapon! Got it?!'' Youjin said.

''mmm!'' Nodded Min.

Then Min went to stop his hand.

''Wait! ummm... Mr..'' Min asked.

''Soo Hyun.. Kim soo Hyun'' he replied.

''Kim soo hyun oppa! please..please..please.. we have this celebration made for us and we need to get clothes for it. Its our debut party! You may not know us but it is true. Look. '' (Min showed her Debut poster which she carry around in her purse)

''Don't i look cute? hehehe~ so please oppa! '' Min battered her EYES.

''So you guys are debuting soon?'' Soo Hyun asked.

''Ani!!! were already debut! and now were going to the party!'' Rin said.

''But I had already off the lights'' He said

''We will help you to close them again after we found our clothes'' Chunsa pleaded.

''Fine! come on in!!'' Soo Hyun said~

All the girls charged into the shop and grabbed anything they can find!~

''OOOO!! I LIKE THIS! ^^'' YouJin said in a seducing voice.

''Dresses~ dresses.. kyaaahh!!'' (fan girl jump) Rin shouted.

''Take this.. and this.. and this..oooo! AND THIS'' Heenew took out anything that she sees.

''This is cute! omo! this is cuter! WOW! THIS IS THE CUTEST!'' Min said everytime she passes a mirror. You can tell she was talking about what- Herself. LOL.

''I'll go with something sweet.. more than black!'' Chunsa said while admiring the clothes.

''Skirts.. NO WAY! .. dresses?.. So not me.. Party trousers! BINGO!'' Alex said walking around the shop.

'' So cute ! Hmm... this or this? Who cares? I'll try both ! '' Charmaine said twirling around with the clothes.

''Girls and clothes. Boys never understand~'' Soo Hyun said looking at the girls who turned into 3 year olds.

-45 Minuites later-

''You guys ready??! i have waited like an hour. Do you guys want my opinion or not?? Get out quick'' Soo Hyun moaned while siting on a chair.

''Okeyh i'm ready.'' YouJin said while walking out the first changing room wearing this~

 

 

''WOW!! you really have nice legs!!'' Soo Hyun praised with a smile.

''kyyaahh! why is he soo hot!'' YouJin thought in her head.

''Maknae is coming out!'' Alex said '' KCAAAHNNG~!!''

 

 

''Wow! RED HOT maknae ! Are sure your the maknae??'' Soo Hyun joked.

''Hahaha! Kumawo ^^ '' Alex grinned.

''Presenting.. little miss sunshine ~ '' Charmaine did a drum roll sound and went out.

 

 

''WOW ! i'll bet you'd be the princess of the dance floor !'' Soo Hyun Complimented~

''Hehehe~ you've gotta see Rin's outfit too. Its Daebak!'' Charmaine said.

''Pali RIN !'' Youjin shouted.

 

 

''Uwaahh~ The cold ice princess !'' Teased Charmaine.

''YAH !'' Rin shouted holding up a fist.

''Now..now.. princess shouldn't fight~!'' Soo Hyun said.

''Is it my turn??'' Min asked..

''DE !'' the 5 people outside the changing room chorused.

 

 

''WOOAH!!!'' everybody eyes widen.

''Could you get any more cuter??'' Soo Hyun asked with amazement.

''Okeyh ! how do i look??'' Heenew asked suddenly.

 

 

''Wow! This is our charismatic goddess??!'' Alex asked.

''Wow.. its a black angel!! Your too pretty Heenew'' Soo Hyun said.

''i want those boots!'' Rin said.

''NO!! MINE!!'' Heenew backed away.

''One last girl right??'' asked Soo Hyun and everybody else nodded.

''Come out ! were gonna be late.'' Min said looking at her watch.

Chunsa stepped out the Changing room.

 

''it's a fairy!!'' Min said.

''It's Chunsa . Stop making jokes!'' Rin said poking min~

''You look real nice Chunsa ! It's soo angel like'' Soo Hyun smiled, '' SO .. are you girls done??'' Soo Hyun asked.

''We are.. but your not!'' Chunsa said.

''What do you mean??'' Soo Hyun asked.

''Well~'' Min said . The girls stared and Soo Hyun in an awkward way.

''YAH !! WHY ARE GUYS LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT??'' Soo Hyun panicked.

''Get him !!''' Youjin shouted. The girls took Soo Hyun and pushed him into the changing room. They grabbed the boys clothes and threw it over.

''Oppa..Your going to the party with u s! whether you like it or not!'' Alex said.

''Just put on what we give you. But just one outfit ! not all!'' Heenew said.

-20 Minuites later-

Kim soo hyun came out wearing a tuxedo.

''BO?! You are wearing a tux to a party?! WHO GAVE HIM THE WRONG CLOTHES??'' Rin shouted and Charmaine whistled and walked away suddenly.

''Wait. I can fix this.'' Min said. She took off The black blazer, undone the tie  and a few buttons. ''There~''

 

 

''KYAAAHH!!! HES SO HOT!!'' Youjin,Heenew and Charmaine squealed.

''Now lets go!'' Rin said.

They turned off the lights and locked the shop.

''So.. where's the ride??'' Asked Rin.

''It's over there'' Chunsa pointed.

''When did you get this??!!'' Asked Min.

''Well.. you're lucky that I was last to change. I had a few moments for stuff.'' Chunsa said while making her way to the Limo.

Everybody followed behind.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Sorry i haven't been updating for a long time~

Alex.. i accidently lost your outfit.. so i searched for a new one.. HOPE ITS OKEYH.. but if you don't .. give me a preffered link~.. Biane..

Heenew.. You haven't PM me a link.. it took soo long.. i find one for you~ Hope you like it!

 

ISN'T KIM SOO HYUN HOT!! KYAAHH~~ (EVEN IN DREAM HIGH)