Introducing: Made in Asia .. Honey ASEA! -PART 2-

I helped her to debut!~~ Now she's an angel!!

Authors note: Check out the foreword.. i have post a sub group for promotions and etc.. if you guys have a better

name for the sub group please tell me!!!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~~~Heenew's Story~~~

*In California's Airport*

-Tuut .. tuut..-

''Yobseyo?''

''Omma! Its Sungyeon .. i'm getting on the plane to Korea now..'' Heenew said over the phone.

''Shincha?.. i thought you wouldn't be home before next month? what did your dad say?'' The person on the other line asked..

''You know.. he is busy with the company and all.. and i asked him if i can go back to korea early this month.. so i guess he is okeyh with it.. Plus i'm too tired to go back and forth form Korea and California... so i'm going to stay in Korea this year and take a break..'' Heenew complained

''Awww.. my little baby... be safe on the flight okeyh? and hurry home'' 

''de omma.. Oh! before i forget.. Dad sends his lovingly greetings to julliete.. I can't believe Omma and dad are this mushy !! eeeurghh..'' Heenew teased..

''Isn't your father a great husband?? .. anyways theres a customer.. so i'll see you soon~ Muah!'' Heenew's mom hanged up and Heenew made her way to the boarding area..

-After Many hours on the flight-

''.. (Yawn).. aaahhh.. it's good to be home!'' Heenew let out a huff and went to grab her luggage on the moving thingy..

'' Ugggghh.. Why does this bag happen to crush on top of mine?? '' Heenew moaned while trying to budge the bag on top of hers.. suddenly someone pulled out her bag from under and moved the other bag... Heenew looked up while fixing her hair.. and not looking at the person who helped her..

''Khamsahammnida~'' Heenew thank him and just walked away to the cab..

-At Mom's Boutique-

''Mom i'm back'' Heenew said while entering the room for staffs...

''Ouh! Heenew.. your here.. you should take a rest.. where is your bag and all?'' Her mom asked while holding her hands..

''It's at home.. I already took a full 3hours rest! it been like what 9 hours since i last called you??! '' Moaned Heenew..

''Bianei.. i was having so much fun working.. what are doing here anyway??'' Asked Heenew's mom

''I want to help you work.. it's been a long time since i had fun in this Boutique... i'm gonna go to third floor okeyh..Anyeong''

-A while later-

HeeNew was singing to 2Ne1's Ugly while dressing up a manican.. when she noticed someone was watching her... she glared at the person and the person suddenly came towards her..

''Bianei.. was i scaring you?'' The person asked..

''Yes.. a little..'' Heenew glared at the person..

''I'm sorry.. My name is KyuHyun .. We met earlier at the airport.. You were the one that couldn't get the bag and i was the one who helped you... Do you.. ummm work here?'' He asked

''Ouh!!! your him.. thnks again...and Yeah i do.. my mum is the owner.. '' Heenew replied..

''Hey.. have you heard that Cube is doing an audition to be a trainee??'' He suddenly asked..

''No.. but why did you suddenly ask??'' Heenew looked confused..

''Well.. i saw alot of B2st stickers and badges on your bag at the airport.. and then i heard you singing.. and it was awesome ..so i thought you would be great if you audition..'' KyuHyun said

''Ouh.. wel- ..(Heenew couldn't finish a sentence when suddenly a customer asked for her services).. Sorry gotta work..'' Heenew left KyuHyun and went to work..

 

''Uggghh.. So goddess like!! *smiles*'' KyuHyun whispered to himself

 

_____________________________________

 

~~~Chunsa's story~~~

-On Top of a breezy Hill-

"Appa!! Appa!!~ '' Chunsa let out a cry.. while wrapping her whole body inside her hands and legs..

''Appa.. why did you have to go?? why didn't listen to me before??!! Mum and me already wanted to take you to the hospital but why were you stubborn?? Why are you leaving now??!! appa!!'' Chunsa thought..

''Excuse me... why are you always crying??'' suddenly Chunsa felt someone sitting next to her... So she looked to the side..

''What do you mean always?? who are you?? Chunsa asked while wiping tears from her face...

''my name is Gongchan...and I've always seen you come here and cry and all this time i always held back and not wanting to ask you.. but i couldn't take it no more~'' Gongchan said while tilting his head to Chunsa 

''My appa.. he left us.. and i can't get over it...'' Chunsa said while daydreaming..

''All this time.. it must be hard on you.. we've never meet but i just can't watch you bare the pain alone.. When someone is gone there is one place that there will forever stay inside.. Your heart... Your appa wouldn't like it if you cry right??'' Gongchan looked at Chunsa then suddenly he went in to hug Chunsa..

''Just let it out.. don't bare the pain alone..'' Gongchan whispered to chunsa.. at first Chunsa was shocked because a complete stranger hugged her but after she heard what Gongchan whispered a tear drop fell... Gongchan could feel her loneliness and just held her thight... and was there to comfort her...

after a few couple of minuites when Chunsa finished crying Gongchan slowly backed away..

''Hey guess what i know a place that will make anybody smile.. Come on!'' Gongchan lift Chunsa up.. and dragged her somewhere..

''But...Hey wa-'' Chunsa tried to stop but the guy she never knew made her feel that she can trust him...

They both walked into a small door in a building and they walked a few steps to an underground room.. It was booming with music and Dj's... but there no sign of anybody drunk... there were just people having a good time and Dance battles.. 

''Come on..'' Gongchan kept dragging her to the center of the room.. and he started moving to the beat of the hip - hop music.. Chunsa just watched his funny dance moves and laughed.. Gongchan stopped when he saw Chunsa smilling..

''Come on.. you dance now..'' Gongchan nagged

''ANI!'' Chunsa backed away

''You have too...!! Guys!! WAIT UP!!.. HERE IS A SPEACIAL GUEST TO OUR UNDERGROUND PARTY... WELCOME CHUNSA!!! SHE IS GONNA DANCE FOR HER SPEACIAL ARRIVAL.. SO MAKE WAY PEOPLE!!!'' Gongchan shouted through the whole room..

Suddenly everybody cheered.. and Chunsa had to dance..

 

''Wow!!Chunsa!! that was awesome!!'' Gongchan said right after Chunsa finished dancing~

''Kumaw- Wait!! How come you know my name?? i never did introduce myself!'' Chunsa said in shocked..

''Well..umm.. well.. i have kinda been watching you.. i mean.. your always on that hill.. and i always pass by.. and well some of the people here know you.. so i ask them.. DON'T GET ME WRONG! I'M NOT STALKING YOU!'' Gongchan said worriedly..

''huhuhu.. watever.. wait! what time is it???!! '' Chunsa panicked..

''7 in the evening.. why??''

''Damn!! MOM!.. i've got to go.. see yah later..'' Chunsa said running out the room..

 

''Hope you smile more.. my swag Queen~'' Gongchan Smiled to himself~

 

__________________________________________________________

 

(That is the second part done!!! 3 more members to go!! HUFFF~)