Introducing: Made in Asia .. Honey ASEA! -PART 4-

I helped her to debut!~~ Now she's an angel!!

By the way.. In this story.. B2st Group consits of you guys Bias.. 

B2ST members: 

  • Dujun
  • Kyuhyun
  • Lee Joon
  • Taemin
  • Eli
  • Gongchan
  • Minho

 

~~~Charmaine's Story~~~~

-Somewehere-

''okeyh girls.. this our first performance so please do your best!! HWAITTING!'' Charmaine's friend said..

The 4 Best friends were practicing their dances in public for the first time... Their entering dance was ''Chocolat -syndrome- Dance cover''

many people stop by to see their performance.. and right after that came Charmaine's solo dance...

*SNSD -The Boys- were heard throughout the park-

Girls' Generation make 'em feel the heat

And we're doin' it, we can't be beat

B-Bring the boys out

We're born to win

Better tell all your friends

'Cause we get it in

You know the girls

B-Bring the boys out"

" Phew that was one awesome dance ! " sweat trickled down Charmaine's cheeks.

" Ouch ! " She fell down while holding on to her ankle infront of everyone.

" Ow ow ! Sprained ankle ! Ow ow ! "

" OMO ! Are you alright? " A guy came running from the crowd.

" Ani , I think I sprained my ankle. " She said looking up... But she couldn't see clearly of the guys face since he was wearing a cap and sun glasses.

" Let me bring you to the clinic, " The guy said, carrying her bridal style..

''BO??!! ANI!!~~'' Charmaine wiggled in his arms. When they were about to reach his car, Charmaine suddenly wiggled even harder and they felt on the floor, Charmaine on top of the guy. Suddenly His cap and glasses fell down..

" OMO ! OMO ! YOU'RE LEE TAE M-" She screamed but the person managed to cover .

" Yah ! Don't say too loud or I'll be on the headlines tomorrow. " Taemin said grabbing his hat and put it back on.

''Biane!!~'' Charmaine said while looking away from him.

'' come here.. let me at least treat your leg.. it will never get better if you don't treat it right now..'' Taemin said while helping her up and her to a nearby bench.

Taemin ripped some of his shirt from the bottom and got out a lotion of some kind.

" Ah Kamsahamnida Taemin-sshi'' Charmaine said after Taemin finished bandaging her leg.

" Nah , its nothing. I was watching you from the crowd when you fell. Your dance moves are awesome ! Especially when SNSD noonas just revealed their MV a few days ago. "

" De. I was practising for an audition held by Cube ent. Next month "

" You will pass for sure ! " Taemin said with a smile.

" Charmaine! here you are!!! Ya PALLLI!! We still have to do the performance!'' Suddenly came one of Charmaine's friends.

'' Khamsamhammnida again Taemin-shi'' Charmain whispered.. And her friend went to grab her hand and they walked off.

 

''Anyeong Charmaine.. Hope to see you again.. I hope so!!'' Taemin said to himself and he felt his heart skipped a beat~!

 

________________________________________

 

THATS ALL THE MEMBERS!! NOW LETS START!!!