Chapter 3 - Tomorrow is VALENTINES day ♥

I helped her to debut!~~ Now she's an angel!!

Late update again! I KNOW!! 

> Since school holidays in just 2 weeks.. I WILL BE UPDATING EVREY SINGLE DAY (nOT REALLY lol ^^)

Here it is.. THE PARY!!

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The club was booming with hardcore music., and filled with rich looking people, a couple more idols like 2ne1 Sandra and Minzy, Boa, Lee Hyori, 2pm etc. Suddenly everybody went quiet when they saw 8 legs stepping on the stairs near the entrance.

''Everybody!! Let's welcome the newly debuted girl group HONEY ASEA!!'' The DJ said once noticing who the legs belong to.

From the left: Alex, Min, Charmaine, KIM SOO HYUN, Youjin, Rin, Chunsa, Heenew. The seven of them were linking arms while Soohyun were lucky to be in the middle of the seven gorgeous girls.

Everybody had their eyes stuck on the girls. Not many paparazzis  were there since it was a private party.

 

''Soo Hyun-shi??'' Said a voice. 

The seven girls eyed the person who called Soo Hyun.

''Oh, Yuri-shi.. you're here!'' Said Soo Hyun surprised.

''Of course i'm here. What are you doing here?'' Asked Yuri in an irritated way.

'' Oh.. these girls invited me.'' Soo Hyun said.

''You mean you know these girls??'' 

''Yeah. Girls, this is Yuri. My cousin actually,'' Soo Hyun said.

''Yeah! I know who you are.'' Alex eyed Yuri in disgust.

''I know you!! You used to go to SM high right?! It's me Yuri. You probably know me. I was the queenka. Huh'' Yuri said praising herself.

''Tcchh! I'm going!'' Alex said in anger and left the girls and Yuri. Yuri just smirked while watching Alex walked away.

''Alex! ALEX-AH!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??'' Shouted the other members in confusion. They couldn't go after her because she suddenly just disappeared in the crowds.

~~~Alex's POV~~~

Aissshh~ She is here again in my life!! Alex-ah.. you got to chill. You know that you better than her. Relax! 

I let out a sigh and sat down at the couch in a private room.

''You okay? Why are you talking to yourself??'' a voice said. I jumped abit and looked at the direction the voice was coming from.

''Ouh, Minho Oppa~ What are you doing here?'' I asked.

''Well... I was on my way back to the party from the washroom when I heard someone talking to herself.'' Minho said awkwardly.

''Ani.. I just saw someone i least expect to see. But to you it might be the most person you expect or want to see'' I explained.

''Oh.. I see.. Whats withe the word 'SEE'??'' Minho asked realising that the word 'See' Keeps coming out.

''Why don't you just go back to the party?'' I suggested to him.

''Ani!.. Lets have our on little party. Let me cheer you up'' Minho oppa said while walking towards the Fridge and got out a bottle of soda and went to grab a wine glass.

''KCAAANNG!!'' Minho oppa said showing the things he got.

''While your at it., why don't oppa grab a plastic cup instead of a Wine glass to drink a soda in'' I laughed.

~~~~End Of Alex's POV~~~

~~~~Authors POV~~~~

 

-After 3 hour and Half-

 

''Loud music!! I hate it.. Need fresh air'' Rin moaned and she made her way outside the club and went to a nearby park. she sat on a swing and she hummed a 'Lullaby' that her mom used to sing to her.

''Thats a nice song'' A voice came from behind Rin. Rin turned to look at the person as fast as she could.

''Oh, Lee Joon !! You scared ME!!'' Rin said in relief.

''You know the party is for you and your out here.'' Lee Joon stated and went to sit beside Rin.

''Yeah, i just don't like loud music and anyway i've been in the dark for far to long!!  I can be alone here.. AT LAST!'' Rin said the last part out loud.

''Oh.. so you want me to leave??'' Lee Joon said getting up.

''No..No..No. I didn't mean.. Totally alone! As long as i'm in peace.'' Rin said looking at the stars.

''Ouh..'' Lee Joon said examining Rin's face and soft smile when she looked at the stars.

''Hey.. you know that tomorrow is valentines day right??'' Lee joon asked.  Rin nodded. '' So do you have any plans?'' he continued.

''Well the girls and me haven't decided on anything. Are you?'' Rin asked him.

''Nope... me neither..'' Lee Joon crept closer to Rin. 

''Wanna hang out together tomorrow??'' Both of them said together. ''Hahahaha. Sure. '' Rin replied. Suddenly Lee Joon went up the slide and slide down it.

''What a muscle babo'' Rin chuckled.

 

-Back in the club (on the rooftop)-

''CAN YOU BELIEVE I DEBUTED??!!'' Charmaine shouted to the world.

''AAAAHH~ What a good feeling.. WEEEEEEEEE~~'' Chairmaine said happily while spinning around on the rooftop. Suddenly she stopped, when she bumped into someone.

''Yeah.. i believe that you debuted'' The person said while looking down at Charmaine. His hands were around Charmaine's waist. Charmaine admired the person's face and blinked a few times.

''Are you okay??'' He asked.

''Yeah.. yeah! ummm.. What are you doing here Taemin?'' Charmaine came back to reality and cleared .

''Need some fresh air.. I see your happy'' Taemin chuckled.

''Why wouldn't i be?? I mean, I have finally debuted ! this is the happiest momment! kyaaahh~ Someone pinch me!'' Charmaine said in one breath.

''OUCH!'' She shouted.''Why did you pinch my cheeks for?!'' Charmaine said to Taemin.

''Well you just said to pinch you.'' Taemin said teasing her.

''I didn't mean it literally. It hurts!'' Charmaine pouted.

''Here, i have a debut present for you and the girls'' Taemin said, taking out 7 lollipops in different flavours.

''Lollies!! Gimmie! Gimmmie!'' Charmaine took them right from Taemin.

''Make sure you share them!'' Taemin stated. Charmaine grinned at Taemin and stuffed the lollies into her pocket and zipping it tight.

''Their all mine!'' She whispered to herself.

''Have you heard of the new amusement park that just open?'' Asked Taemin.

''Yeah!!! I actually have 2 tickets for tomorrow and I was supposed to go with my unnie but she has work tomorrow.'' Charmaine sadly said.

''Why don't you go with the other girls?'' Asked Taemin.

''Well.. if i take one of them the others would feel left out and they might think i like her better than them so i can't really.. (Pause).. I know!! Want to go with me???'' Charmaine eyed Taemin.

''Chincha?! Are you sure??'' Taemin asked and Charmaine just nodded.

''I'll pick you up at 5 okay?.'' Taemin winked.

 

-Back in the club (on the dance floor)-

 

Min was enjoying dancing on the floor with some people she knew. When suddenly she saw DuJun. She went up to him to talk to him. She wanted to ask him if he remembers her form 4 years ago when he helped her after the CF incident.

''Hey, DuJun Oppa.'' Min said sitting next to him.

''Hey dongsaeng.. Chukhae!'' He smiled.

''Kumawo!! Oppa, can i ask you something??'' Asked Min.

''Sure.'' Dujun Nodded.

''I wanna ask you. Do you by any chance remember me? I mean, before i debut as a singer?'' Ask Min.

''Well.. i knew a lot of people and if you tell me a scene from which we met I think i can recall it.'' DuJun said politely.

''Do you remember 4 years ago at Cube studio, When there was a Revive drink comercial shooting, starring SoHee from Wonder girls?'' Min explained and DuJun eyes widen.

'' Yeah i remember. You were one of the crew??'' He asked and Min nodded. ''I also remember there was this girl who fainted while dancing and the members said i did something not nice to her. Hilarious past'' DuJun Giggled. Min suddenly brighten and she pointed to herself.

''ME!ME!ME!'' Min shouted.

''You were that girl!!??'' Dujun asked.  Min nodded excitedly. ''Wah.. who would of thought I tried contacting you but you did not answer. You were kinda cute back then'' Dujun stated.

''About that~ I left my phone in a cab once i got out from the studio. I tried looking for my phone back the company said that they didn't see it. I really wanted to contact you!!!'' Min said.

''Never mine. It's the past. Anyway. I'm having a party at B2st's dorm tomorrow.. A Valentines party. Wanna come??'' Asked Dujun.

''Who else will be coming?'' Asked Min excitedly.

''Couple of friends of mine.. mainly girls. Hehehe. Oh yeah speaking of SoHee, she will be there too!'' Dujun said. suddenly Min's face isn't so bright anymore.

''Shoot! i just forgot  that tomorrow my mom's aunt's cousin's daughter, is also having a party. Sorry... (then she looked around) Oh look.. i think the unnies are calling me.. BYE!'' Min just left.

''BUT WAIT!.. Min-ah..min'' Dujun tried to stop her.

''Babo Min!! Of course he has lot of girlfriends ,fans and admires! Why would you think he likes you!  Babo!'' Min whispered to herself.

 

____________________________________________________

 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG~~~ CHAPPY!!

 

HEHEHE.. anyways.. sorry to the other four girls who aren't mainly int his chapter.

 

But you'll guys will be on the next one!! ^^ :))