Introducing: Made in Asia .. Honey ASEA! -PART 3-

I helped her to debut!~~ Now she's an angel!!

~~~Min-ah's story~~~

-in a studio-

'' Okeyh all the dancers get into places.. were gonna shoot this CF in one shot.. Sohee we Love nobody,nobody but you (sings to the tune of Nobody Wonder Girls) so please get to your places honey! AND TAKE ONE!'' The director shouted..

-Filming started-

''Aigoo.. i;m so tired!~'' Sohee said while sitting on a chair

''Hey try this!'' an actor said

'' Wow! It's the new revived drink! ommo! *Blinks blinks* '' Sohee acted..

Then Sohee went to the middle of the studio with other dancers and she started dancing...

''CUT..CUT! AISSSSHHH! .. Who is that at the back??? Ya! YOU LITTLE'' The director popped in anger..

''Me?..'' Min said innocently.. ''You.. why are you cuter than Sohee???? Who hired her?? i don't like her..'' The director shouted to the whole crew..

''Bo???!! Director.. did you say she was cuter than me??'' Sohee nudge the directors shoulder..

''Bianei Sohee.. i'm trying to fix this.. if she isn't here you'll be the cutest one on the set!'' He replied.. ''Ya YOU! I WANT YOU OF THE SET... GO!'' The director shouted to Min..

-After all that Drama-

''I can't believe being cute is bad! URRRGGGHH! ~ who wants to be in the stupid CF with stupid Directors anyway! '' Min mumbled.. Then she headed to the practice studio of the building... And she went up to the radio..

 

 

 

 

 

After she did her furious dance to let out her anger.. she fell to the floor panting and sweating.. Suddenly someone went up to her in a hurry..

''YA!!! YA!! Are you okeyh???'' He asked her.. Min couldn't answere him and she just closed her eyes and she never opened them after that..

''Otoke??'' The guy picked her up and brought her to a recording studio.. 

''DuJun Hyung what have you got there??'' asked KiKwang

''YA! HTUNG! WHAT HAVE DONE TO HER??  SHE IS SWEATING AND IS SHE DEAD????!!!'' Yoseob shouted while checking on Min.. who was finally put on a couch

''I didn't do anything! i'll explain later..I think she fainted..'' DuJun Replied.. suddenly Hyunseung Went up to Min and moved his face towards her..

''YA..YA..YA HYUNG! what are you doing??'' Dongwoon pushed his Hyung away from Min..

''She is just sleeping.. she didn't faint.. look she is breathing like normal with facial expression.. i bet she is having a sweet dream now..'' Hyunseung stated

''Whatever Hyung.. anyways.. i'm going back to our dorm.. Let's go everbody!'' JunHyung said..

''I'll wait until she gets up..'' Du Jun said while taking a sip of his coffee

-2 and a half hours later-

''mom! i'm up..'' Min Yawned

''Oh good... your awake now.. want some coffee??'' DuJun said coming in from outside the studio..

''Yaa!!! Who are you???!!! Where am i??~'' Min Panicked...

''This is quite sad.. you don't know who i am..'' DuJun made a outing face.. 

''Wait! Are you DuJun??! Am i dreaming??!'' Min eyes widened

''Nope.. you were sleeping right after you did a Powerful Dance.. it looks like you were hurting yourself.. are you okeyh??'' 

''yeah.. OH GAWD! IT'S ALREADY 9PM??!! ARRGGGHH..! GOT TO GO HOME!'' Min shouted.. and hurried out the room..

*Text message!* 

-Hey.. come to Cube audition Next month.. Your dancing moves were AweSome! *DuJun* -

''Wait?! Did he check my phone when i was sleeping??''

 

___________________________________________________

~~~Alex's Story~~~

-In The streets-

Alex Put her Guitar bag on the floor and took out her Guitar on the floor.. She sated on the Base of the water Fountains wall.. 

''Jonghyun oppa.. This is for you.. Hope you come back'' Alex whispered to herself and she started to pluck the strings on the guitar..

 

 

 

 

 

People who pass by stopped when they heard a Soothing like sound and vocals.. many people were touched by her voice.. Alex sang not because of money.. She is actually from a rich family.. Where her mom is the owner of a Home estate company which sells houses for an very expensive price.. and her Father is a Buisnessman well known in Korea.. Its just.. she is lonley in the house.. Her parents are always busy.. and she has no other siblings than her older brother.. Who is currently a KPOP idol form shinee.. She missed her brother... Her brother completely forgotten her after he debuted.. now all Alex can do is dedicate songs for her brother..

After Alex finished her performance.. everybody clapped and enjoyed it.. when Alex was cleaning up... a tall man came up to her..

''Hye.. I'm the Vice CEO of cube Ent. .. i liked your performance.. here is my card.. i was hoping if you would like to audition for our Company.. it will be held Next month..so be prepared!'' Then the man left..

Alex looked at the card Smilling in sadness.. then she picked up her guitar and walked home.. While Alex was walking through the alley ways she suddenly Bumped into someone when she was making a turn.. There both fell on the ground and then the boy covered and pulled her towards him and they both leaned against the wall..

''AISSSHH!!! WE'VE LOST HIM AGAIN!!! urrrrgghh! Go over there!'' Alex heard a terrorfying voice... and she heard those footsteps faded..

The guy holding Alex let go of her.. 

''Bianei'' The guy said out of breath.. Alex was scared and she didn't want to talk to strangers.. and was about to leave.. When the guy grabbed him..

''Your the girl who sings at the fountain every night right??'' He said after catching his breath.. Alex nodded and pulled her hands..

''I'm Minho .. Yours?'' He said with a soft smile..

''Sorry but i'm late.. i got to go'' Alex said while looking to the ground and made her way home~

''Nice meeting you..'' Minho Whispered to himself and couldn't stop smilling..

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!