Chapter 2

My Life is Like a Dream

TVXQ Yunho - Honey Funny Bunny


The next day, you and Changmin went to the airport for your honeymoon. You and Changmin held hands and walked towards Starbucks. Both of you went to the snacks corner to get some cookies for your flight later. Then both of you went to the counter to two cups of hot chocolate and pay the money.


While waiting for the drinks, Changmin feels that you hiding something from him but he continues to observe you. You were very scared of taking a plane you tried to hide the feeling but in the end you told Changmin.
“ Oppa, I‘m scared.” you said suddenly.
“ Scared of what?” Changmin was confused.
“ Scared of taking a plane.” you pouted cutely.
“ Aiyoo, how cute can you be? Changmin smiled. “ I am here with you silly girl.” he hugged you.

Then the both of you went to get the drinks. You took a sip of the hot chocolate and you forgot about all your worries. Changmin held you hand and took helped you carry your bag. “ Aigoo, Jaki what did you put into your bag?”  Changmin asked.
“ Jacket, sunglasses, scarf, mirror, comb, hair accessories, wallet and makeup bag.” you answered.
“ No wonder it’s so heavy.” Changmin joked.

You and Changmin proceed to the gate, you sat down and lean your head onto Changmin’s chest. “ Oppa what do you want to do when we get there?” you asked.
Changmin turned to look at you and said “ maybe some water activities during the day and at night something thrilling.”
You know what Changmin is trying to say so you tried to ignore him. “Jaki sleep on my lap if you’re tired.” Changmin padded his lap. So laid down and put your head on his lap, you closed your eyes and fell asleep soon. Changmin looked down and caressed your face gently. “ Jaki I love you so much.” he whispered softly.

After 20 minutes, Changmin wake you up and told you that it’s time to get onto the plane so you woke up and started to get up, he helped you up and walked towards the plane. There are some air stewardess greeting the both of you then one of the air stewardess asked for your ticket and she leaded the both of you to your sits. Your sit was at the window sit but you didn’t want to sit beside the window so you exchanged sits with Changmin.

 

You were actually excited and scared at the same time, Changmin helped you buckle the seatbelt and put his long arms on your shoulder so that you could rest your head on his chest. Then you heard the announcement made by the air stewardess saying that the plane is going to take off in a few minutes time, you got more worried and you just held onto Changmin's shirt and grip it tightly. He try to calm you down but you were to scared to calm down so he hugged you tightly and not letting go until you felt better.

 

The plane started moving and you felt like you were going to fall off the plane, your eyes are covered with tears. You let go of Changmin's shirt when you felt the gravity is not trying to pull you off the plane. Changmin pull away from the hug and look at you. “ Aigoo, Jaki were you crying just now?” Changmin wiped away your tears.


Changmin took out the cookies from his bag, he feed you with one piece of cookie and you ate it happily and you have forgotten your fears.“ Are you feeling better now?” he asked.

“ Yes.” you smiled cutely and continue eating the cookie.

“ Ah I have such a cute wife.” he complimented you.

You kissed his cheeks with all the cookie crumbs still on your mouth. He looked at you and helped you wipe away all the crumbs.

After 14 hours of flight,
You and Changmin finally landed at your honeymoon destination you were so happy that you can finally walk on hard ground, while Changmin was looking for the way out of the airport and he saw a person who was holding to a board with his name on it, he walked towards the person and said “ I am the person that you are looking for.”
“ Mr. Shim, I am the person who will be escorting you to the resort ” the person explained.
“ Oh thank god you're here.” Changmin said.

“ let me carry you baggage for you.” the person took the luggage and starting walking out of the airport.
The person lead the both of you to his car and he placed the luggage into the back of the car. He started driving and also introducing the island to both of you, Changmin also asked some question about the resort.

 

The driver stopped outside of the resort and gave Changmin his number in case if the both of you wanted to travel around the island, the person also helped you with the registration.

 

Then you and Changmin went to your room and you were stunned by how beautiful the room was. You went into the bedroom flower petals was scattered beautifully on the bed.

 

Then Changmin went in take a shower while you started unpacking the stuff. When he walked out of the shower his scent was everywhere, you loved his masculine scent. You felt Changmin standing behind you, he carried you to the bed and started kissing you. “ Oppa wait.” you said pull away from the kiss.

“Why? What happen?” Changmin was confused.

“ Oppa can't we do this later?” you begged him as you're not mentally prepared for this.

“ Okay, tonight you're mine!” he said happily.

You took your clothes and when into the shower. ' Calm down (your name) it's normal for couple to do that after marriage.' you thought to yourself

 

when you got out from the shower you found that Changmin was asleep on the bed. So you sat beside him and look at his sleeping face. ' His face is so angelic when he is asleep.' you thought to yourself

Soon you also fell asleep on top of Changmin's chest. “ Did you sleep well?” Changmin suddenly asked. You were shock and answered “ Yes.”

 

“ Are you hungry?” Changmin asked.

“ Yes I am very hungry.” you said happily.

you both went down to the buffet restaurant and the both of you started to taking food. “Jaki, your appetite is really big.” Changmin never thought that you could eat so much.

“ I love food so I always have space in my tummy for them.” you continue eating happily

 

After the big meal, Changmin decided to take a stroll on the beautiful beach, you and Changmin took off your shoes and started walking barefoot, Changmin suddenly swept you off your feet and ran towards the water. “ Do you want to swim with the fishes Jaki?” Changmin asked playfully.

“ if you dare throw me into the water, I will swim back to Seoul and leave you here alone.” you hold cling onto Changmin tightly.

 

Changmin pretended to drop you and you were so shock that you almost screamed. Then he laughed happily and evilly. When Changmin placed you down on the ground, you ran away from him making him chase after you.

But you weren't fast enough you were caught by him and he carried you back to the room.

 

He went into the room with you and place you and the bed gently. You knew that it was time. So you started kissing him

>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( this is rated so I didn't write it for the sake of the minor readers)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

The next day, Changmin woke up first he saw you still sleeping so soundly so he didn't wake you up. He order room service then he went to took a shower first then he planned to wake you up. Before he could wake you up, you're already awake you were sitting on the bed stretching your body.

“ Jaki you're awake.” Changmin walk towards you and gave you a morning kiss.

“ Did you sleep well last night?” you asked.

“ I slept very well last night.” Changmin showed his ageyo.

 

Then someone rang the door bell, Changmin went to get the door and his room service was delivered. He tipped the person and thank him. He pushed the cart towards the bed and you two started eating. After eating, both of you went to change into your swimsuits, when you walked out of the bathroom, Changmin's jaw almost drop.

“ Jaki are you sure you want to wear that?” Changmin asked innocently.

“ Yes, you don't like it?” You looked at Changmin

“ It's very revealing, I don't like it.” he said cutely.

“ Arasso, I'll change into a less revealing one.” you went to get another swim suit. “ is this better?” you asked.

“ Yes.” he gave you a thumbs up.

 

Then the both of you went to the diving center to get prepared for the water activities later on. The diving expert gave the both of you instruction for diving. Then you and Changmin got onto a boat and you two put on the diving gears and getting ready for the dive. The boat stopped in the middle of the sea. The instructor jump into the water first and told Changmin to get ready to dive so Changmin got into the water then it your turn you get into the water. You slowly got down into the water, Changmin was holding onto you hand carefully.

 

At first, you didn't get used to it but with the help and support of the instructor and Changmin, you were able to dive properly. You saw many different species of fishes and corals in different colours. You even saw sea turtles and baby sharks.

 

When you and Changmin got up from the water, you and Changmin hugged each other as you saw the beautiful view of the island. After that you and Changmin went to have more water activities like surfing and sailing.

 

Changmin called the driver who brought you to the resort, to bring the both of you to a street, the whole street was selling food. So you and Changmin choose a Korean restaurant and you both ordered your favourite food. After eating, the driver took the both back to the resort. You both wash up and got ready for bed. You turned to Changmin and gave him a peck and said “ Goodnight Oppa.”

“Goodnight Jaki.” he said sweety.