Chapter 8

My Life is Like a Dream

 

Weeks pass by quickly, you found your foot was starting to swollen a bit, your tummy got a bigger day by day. You found that it’s very hard for you to walk and sit. The baby is kicking you more often now and his kick does hurt sometimes. Changmin will always be there for you for everything as you are banned from many things now. Like you can’t climb up a chair and get things and if the floor is wet you’re not allowed to get close to it. Changmin would caress your tummy every night and talk to the baby.  
 
Every morning, when you wake up, Changmin is not beside you as he is in the kitchen preparing breakfast and the drink for you. After breakfast, you two would take the puppy for a walk at the park. Changmin would hold your hand and stroll the park romantically with the puppy.  
 
Like every morning , you wake up in the morning and wanted to walk to the bathroom to wash up. But today you can’t seems to stand up because your leg was swollen and it‘s hurts when you put pressure to it. 
 
You stand up and struggle to walk to the bathroom, you ignore the pain and try to walk closer but ended up your leg gave in and you have to sit on the floor. You called for Changmin, he rush into the room as fast as he could. When he walked into the room and saw you sitting on the floor, he ran towards you.
 
“ Why are you sitting on the floor? Are you hurts? What Happen?” he asked so many question at the same time,
 
“ Oppa calm down. I’m fine.  I wanted to go to the bathroom but my leg is so swollen, I wanted to walk myself but my leg was too painful to walk so I sat on the floor.” you explained.
 
He carried you up and brought you to the bathroom, and made you sit on the toilet bowl cover. He helped you to wash up and brush your teeth.
 
Then he brought you to the hospital to check into the ward, he feels that if you stay in the hospital it much more safe.
 
On the second day of the stay in the hospital, the doctor said that the baby is going be due next week. So he want you to be prepared.