Chapter 5

My Life is Like a Dream

G.NA - Quit It



Changmin was still chatting with his friends in the studio, Sunny and the other SNSD members went for their recording.  Victoria walked towards you and gave you a hug.
“ Congrats, (your name)-ah.” Victoria said happily.
“ Gomawo unnie.” You thanked her and asked her to sit beside you.
“ Is Changmin a good husband?” Victoria asked.
“ Yes, he always take good care of me.” You said.
“ I am envious of you.” Victoria pouted.
“ Wae? Nickhun oppa is not good to you?” you asked Victoria.
“ Ani, he treats me really well but we can’t have babies now.” Victoria explained.
“ Why? You can have babies anytime.” you told Victoria.
“ I still have to perform on stage and Nickhun too,  even if I have a baby I don’t have the time to take care of her now.” Victoria explained.
“ Nevermind, you two are still young, you can have the baby anytime.” you tried to cheer Victoria up.
“ Gomawo (your name)-ah you’re always so sweet.” Victoria ruffled your hair and pinched your cheeks.
 Then Kyuhyun sat beside between you and Victoria, you lean your head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. He look at you and asked “ do you want to go home?”
“ ANI, it’s okay.” you said tiredly
Then Changmin saw you leaning your head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, he felt that something is wrong with you so he walked towards you quickly and said “ Jaki, let’s go home now.”
Kyuhyun and Changmin helped you up slowly, you felt giddy as soon as you stand and suddenly everything went blank. Changmin, Kyuhyun and Victoria was so shock, Changmin and Kyuhyun caught you as you out. Changmin carried you and asked “ Hyung, can you drive us to the hospital?
“ Of course, let’s go now.” Kyuhyun ran to get your bag and ran to the lift, Victoria went with them too.

In the car, Victoria sat at the front with Kyuhyun while Changmin sat with you at the back he was looking at you sadly then he said “ Jaki, pls don’t let anything happen to you.”

Soon, you all reached the hospital, Kyuhyun went to park the his car while Victoria, Changmin ran into the hospital to get help. A nurse saw Changmin carrying you, she pushed a wheelchair towards him and asked him to put you down and she pushed you into a room to let the doctor check on you.

After awhile, the doctor walked out, Changmin, Kyuhyun and Victoria went towards the doctor and Changmin asked the doctor “ How is my wife?”
“ She is fine, just make sure that she get more nutrients. now you will have to wait for her to finished her iv drip.” the doctor explained.
“ Gamasahamida doctor.” Changmin bowed.

Then Changmin went into the room and he saw you already awake. He ran towards you and held your hand.
“ Yeobu, are you okay?” Changmin asked you with concerned.
“ Oppa, I’m fine now.” you said softly as you felt weak.
“ Unnie, Oppa. Gamasahamida.” you thanked Kyuhyun and Victoria for being here with you.
“ Ani, it’s okay.” Victoria stood beside you and said.

After you finished the drip, Kyuhyun drive you and Changmin back home and went back to the building with Victoria.
 
Changmin led you to the room slowly and made you lay on bed and forbid you to step out of bed.  You laid in bed wondering what Changmin was doing, you called his name for several times but he didn’t answer, so you stepped out of bed and went to look for him around the house. He was not at home, so you called him .
“ Jaki, why did you get of bed?” Changmin asked.
“ I wanted to look for you but you’re not at home.” you explained.
“ Jaki, I am at your favourite restaurant taking away some of your favourite food.” Changmin told you.
“ Did you buy bibimbap?” you asked curiously.
“ Of course, that was your favourite food.” Changmin said happily.
“ Yeah.” you cheered happily
“ Jaki-ah I am going to end the call now,” Changmin told you as the food is done and he is going home.
“ Okay, I’ll be waiting for you.” you ended the call.

You went to the living room and the tv. You laid on the couch and watched it. You heard the someone opening the door, you look over to the door and saw Changmin coming home with a big bag of food. You stand up and walked towards the dining room. Changmin started taking out the food and laid it on the table, you were drooling as you saw how much food was on the table. You sat down and Changmin passed you the eating utensils, he placed one packet of bibimbap in front of you, you waited for him to seat and you told him that you’re going to start eating.

You took a spoonful of the rice and eat it happily, Changmin saw you eating so happily, he was relieved. He took a spoonful of his food and fed you.
“ So delicious” you said it with your mouth full.
“ My wife is so cute.” Changmin smiled at your cuteness.

When you finished eating, you helped Changmin to clean up the mess. Then you went to a room that you both made for your baby. You went into the room and looked around the room. You imagine your baby laying in the crib smiling at you and Changmin.
Changmin saw you standing at the door smiling, he slowly walked towards you and hugged you from the back. You turned to look at him and told him what you just imagine. He smiled at your cuteness and went back to the bedroom with you. You both laid on the bed and you face him you suddenly asked “ Do you still remember how we started dating?”
“ Of course I remembered.” he said “ But that was after you broke up with Kyuhyun hyung.”  he continued.
“Breaking up with him was just so hard but I am glad that broke up with him and started with you.” You leaned your head on his chest.

~~~~ flashback~~~~~
You were on Changmin’s car going to the SM Building to see your boyfriend, Kyuhyun, when you went into the building and went to the recording studio, you saw Kyuhyun in there with Seohyun recording, Kyuhyun and Seohyun didn’t see you outside. So you and  Changmin just stand outside looking at them. You show Kyuhyun leaning towards Seohyun’s face and kissed her. You were so shock to see what Kyuhyun just did, you just stunned there and your tears just flow down your cheeks, then Kyuhyun saw you and Changmin standing outside and you ran away, without thinking Kyuhyun chased after you. Then you ran faster and Kyuhyun lost you, you went to the stairs and cried. Changmin found you and he comforted you, you lean your head on his shoulder cried. After crying, Changmin drove you home.

The next day, when you are got out of your house, you saw Kyuhyun waiting for you outside your house. You tried to avoid him but he hold you back, and he said “ Yesterday, it was a misunderstanding.”
“ Misunderstanding? You kissed her!” You glared at him.
“ I didn’t know what I was thinking.” he tried to make an excuse for himself.
“ Kyuhyun, I don’t think that I want to go out anymore. I really tired of it.” you hold back your tears.
“ No, I promised that I wouldn’t do that again.” he begged you.
“ You and Seohyun match perfectly, I give your two the blessings.” You got into the Changmin’s car as he was waiting for you at the corner of the house.  

The next day, you took a box and went to Super Junior’s dorm. You pressed the door bell and to your shocking, Kyuhyun opened the door and his expression was hoping that you’re here to forgive him. You just passed him the box and walked away.

“ Why are you so heartless?” Kyuhyun asked you.
“ I rather be heartless then getting hurt.” You answered him.
“ Now that I can’t be your boyfriend anymore, can I be your friend like Changmin?”
“ Of course, you can.” you smiled.

An hour later, you went to meet up with Changmin at your favourite Café near your house. Changmin is already there waiting for you, he ordered a latte for you. You went in and saw Changmin, you smiled happily.
“ (Your name), I have something to tell you.” Changmin took in a deep breath before saying.
“ What is it?” you asked curiously.
“ Now since that you’re single now, I want to tell you that I fell you loved with you years ago.” he confessed to you.

You were so surprised that Changmin confessed to you and you felt very happy because he was your secret crush since the first time you saw him but that time he had a girlfriend so you didn’t tell him soon you started with Kyuhyun.
“ Oppa, mianhae, I just got hurt and I need some time to heal.” you told him.
“ Nevermind, I will help you heal your wound and will not leave any scar there.” he said sweetly.
“ I felt better now.” you smiled and drank your coffee.

After that day, Changmin would drive you to work every day then slowly you two started dating.
~~~~ End of flashback~~~~~~