Chapter 7

My Life is Like a Dream

When Changmin opened his luggage at the hotel in Singapore, he saw the bear and smiled when he saw the photo.  He smiled slightly and placed the bear on the bed side table. He then took out his phone, he dial your number and called you. You were at your parent's house as you're bored at home alone. As you were chatting with parents, your phone started ringing and you answered the call.

" Yeobeosayeo?" you said sweety

" Jaki-ah, it's me. Changmin." Changmin said it with some ageyo in his voice.

" Oppa, i miss you." you said it while making cute faces over the phone, your parents are laughing at your cuteness.

" I miss you too, did the baby kick you today?" Changmin asked curiously.

" Nope, the baby is very good today, he didn't kick me at all. maybe he miss his appa too." you told Changmin.

" Aww, i miss you and the baby too." Changmin sounded a little sad.

" Did you see the bear?" You asked.

" Yes, you purposely put it in there?" Changmin asked.

" Yup, i want you to miss me throughout the trip." You did the evil laughter that Kyuhyun taught you.

"  Even if you didn't put the bear in, i will still miss you every minute." Changmin said cheezily. 

" Oppa, you're so mushy. oh ya, appa and umma have gave us some suggestion of names for the baby." You told Changmin.

" What are the names?"

" For a girl , Shim Min Young. For a boy, Shim Chang Hyun."  You said.

" It's nice, so if it's a Baby girl , Min Young, baby boy, Chang Hyun." Changmin agreed with you and your parents. 

" Oppa, have you eaten yet?" you asked with concern. 

" Yes, i have eaten on the plane." Changmin said sweety

While you're on the phone with Changmin another call was waiting for you to answer. " Oppa, there's another call, i think i have to go now."

" Okay, bye honey." Changmin said.

Changmin laid on his bed and soon he fell asleep, while you on the other hand answered another call. It was DBSK's manager calling you to tell you that you have to use the your webcam before the fanmeeting start so that you can chat live with Changmin, Yunho and the fans.  After that, you went out for lunch with your parents as your parents said that they want to give you a surprise. 

So you and your umma went to the restaurant first while your father went to get the surprise for you, then your father arrived with a teenage boy to the restaurant. 

" Appa, umma. Who is this cute boy?" You asked happily. 

" It's your younger  brother." your umma told you.

" Younger brother?" You smiled happily. 

" Yes, he lived with your grandparents since young because your grandfather is living alone so your father decided to let your younger brother to stay with him but now your grandfather is no longer here so he will come back and stay with us." your umma explained to you.

" Annyeong, I am your noona, Shim/ Lee ( your name)." You introduced yourself to your brother. 

" I am Lee Chan Hee ( TeenTop ChunJi)" he introduced himself with his cute smile. 

" KYA!  Why are you so cute?" you pinched his cheeks slightly.

" Because i am born like this." ChunJi answered you question.

" You talk like my husband, Changmin." you were speechless when you heard him answering your question, he was just like Changmin when he talks.

" Changmin? Shim Changmin ( DBSK)" ChunJi asked curiously.

" Yup, he is my husband." you smile brightly whenever you heard Changmin's name. 

" Wow, he is tall, handsome, a great singer, actor and etc." ChunJi was listing out all of Changmin good points. 

" i will introduce him to you when he comes back from Singapore." You promised ChunJi 

" Okay, enough talking let's eat. "  Your appa said. 

In Singapore, Changmin and Yunho was rehearsaling for the fanmeeting. Yunho and the other knew the surprise but they have to keep it a secretly until the video is shown. The day passed quickly as you were getting to know ChunJi better while Changmin were rehearsaling. You reach home and turn on your computer, you were waiting for the fanmeeting to start as you have to your webcam.  you were watching live when the fan meeting start, then the manager called you and said that you could started talking now. 

meanwhile, Yunho and Changmin was talking to the fans, then they heard you calling them " Oppa." Changmin turned to faced the screen and saw you on it. The fans was screaming and they were so envious of you and Changmin. 

" Oppa can you see me?" You asked. Changmin was speechless and he was on the verge of crying. 

" Yes, we can see you ( your name)." Yunho said. 

" Aww, Oppa don't cry. I just want to tell you that me and the baby is so proud of you." You were also on the verge of crying to see Changmin crying.

" Jaki-ah don't cry i'm fine. i am just so surprised." Changmin said while his voice shake abit. 

" Oppa, Jia You."you said it in chinese as Singaporean speaks chinese, the fans all cheered " Jia You Chang Min Jia You Changmin!"

" Kamasahamida for helping me cheer for Changmin" you thanks the fans. 

" Let's perform a song for ( your name) okay?" Yunho said loudly. 

" Okay!" the fans cheered loudly. 

then you saw Changmin dancing and singing for you and the fans. you were so touched. when the song ended, Changmin said to the fans " Thank you for being so understanding and supporting me and my wife." 

" That was awesome!" you cheered for Changmin and Yunho. " I think I took too much time of yours, Kamsahamida." you turned off the webcam and continue watching DBSK perform. 

After the fan meeting, Changmin and Yunho flew back to Korea on the midnight flight while you were at home alone, sleeping while wearing Changmin oversize shirt as your pyjamas was too small to fit into and Changmin's shirt had his scent on. Changmin reach home and saw you sleeping with his shirt on and your blanket on the floor. He picked the blanket on and cover your body with it, then he planted a kiss on your cheeks. he quickly changed and went to bed. He gently placed his long hand over your body, he look a look at you before to went to sleep.