Chapter 4

My Life is Like a Dream

Tara - Bo Peep Bo Peep


“ Yeobu, mianhae, I can’t be there for you.” Changmin said sadly.
“ It’s okay, I understand that you’re a busy man. But I really hope that you will be there for me when the baby is coming out.” you looked deeply into his eyes.  
“ I will there for you, I promised.” Changmin held up his little finger and hooked with yours.  

You continued to stay in bed with Changmin, you rested your head on his chest and played with his finger. He was resting his chin on your head and he loved the scent of your shampoo. He looked at you. He saw you getting thinner plus you’re pregnant now., it ’s heartbreaking for him to see you getting thinner because that means that you’re not having enough nutrients that you need. So he got off bed and went to the bathroom. He took out his phone and  called Kahi.
“ Yeobeosayo, Kahi Noona.” Changmin said.
“ Annyeong, Changmin-ah, what makes you suddenly call me?” Kahi asked.
“ I wanted to ask you about (your name) eating habit.” Changmin started his questions.
“ Why suddenly ask about her eating habit?” Kahi’s voice started to change.
“ I saw her getting thinner plus she is pregnant now, I am just worried.” Changmin explained.  
“ She has been craving for food lately but we‘re always promoting our album and she also can‘t eat too much.”  Kahi sighed.
“ When is the promotion going to stop?” Changmin asked.
“ We are going to have a vacation next month.” Kahi answered.
“ I am going to let (your name) ‘s parent to come take care of her as I still have lots of promotion to do. I also hope that you can come to accompany (Your name) if you have time.” Changmin said.
“ Okay, I will.”
“ Gamsahamida, Noona. Annyeong.” Changmin ended the phone call.

When he walked out of the bathroom , he didn’t saw you in the bedroom so he went to look for you. He saw you eating the pizza without him, he saw you eating happily and remembered what Kahi just told him.  He feel relieve and sat beside you. You fed him with pizza.
“It’s delicious.” He said cutely.  You continued eating happily while Changmin looked at you.  Then you notice Changmin not eating and you stopped eating.  He looked at you and asked “ why are you not eating?”
“ Because oppa is not eating.” you pouted.
“ Aigoo silly girl, I see you eating happily make my eyes glued to you.” Changmin said.
“ Oppa when have you been so cheesy?” you looked at Changmin and continued eating.
“ Since the day, I marry you .” you took the pizza and fed him.
 
After the meal, you were forced to sit down while Changmin clean up the mess.  You just sit there and watch Changmin clean up. Then Changmin sat beside you and the television.  He lay  comfortably on the couch and you laid on top of him.  You both watch some dramas together.  Then unconsciously you fell asleep on Changmin’s body. He were holding your body preventing you from falling.  

The next day, you woke up and saw Changmin under you and his arms is on your body. You slowly got up but ended up you woke him up.
“ mianhae oppa.” you apologise for waking him up.
“ it’s okay Jaki.” he ruffled your hair then sat up and gave you your morning kiss.
“ Yeobu, I need to go to the SM building to catch up with some friends. Do you want to come along?” Changmin asked.  
“ Yes. I want to cacth up with Sunny unnie too.” you started smiling brightly.
“ Then we’ll go when you’re ready.” Changmin hugged you from the back.
You went to the bathroom and started showering when you were washing your hair halfway, Changmin walked into the bathroom and started brushing his teeth. He watch you bath.
“ Oppa you’re like a ert.” you .
You heard Changmin laughing at your words. Then he started striping and join you.
Then you finished showering, when you’re about to walk out the shower. You almost slip as the floor was slippery Changmin quickly hold your shoulder to keep you from falling. Then he helped you out, then he went back showering. You went into the closet and changed into a blue over-sized t-shirt and a black skinny jeans. When Changmin got out of the bathroom, he also went into the closet and put on a blue t-shirt and black pants.
 
Then you were in the kitchen, taking your vitamins for the day and Changmin saw you taking the vitamins and he also took it.
“ Are you ready to go?” Changmin asked you and you nodded.
Changmin held your hand and took your bag and went to the carpark to get his car. He opened the door for you and make sure that you are sitting comfortably then he closed the door, he went to the driver’s seat and the engine. He started driving, you felt a little bored so you put on some music. You heard TVXQ’s Before You Go. You really like that song so you lip-sync along with it.
“ We’re here.” Changmin parked the car.
You and Changmin were in the carpark, you two walked into the building and waited for the elevator to come. Then you hugged Changmin while waiting.

When the lift came, Yunho was in it and he said  “ You two lovey dovey can’t get your hands off of each other.”
“ Annyeonghasayo, Yunho oppa.” you bowed.
“ (your name) don’t be so formal. Just act like Changmiin.” Yunho teased Changmin.
“ Okay.” you smiled slightly as you were felt awkward in front of Yunho because he was to strict.
“ Hyung, we’re going to the dance studio to meet the others.”
So you all went into the dance studio, Super Junior and SNSD was in there having a little party. You were so excited to see Sunny so you walked behind her and surprised her from the back, Sunny was so surprised.
“ My baby!! Why are you here?” Sunny hugged you.
“ I am here to see you.” you said.
“ Aigoo, so sweet. I missed you so much.” Sunny pinched your cheeks lightly.
“  I missed you too.” You pinched her cheeks back.
“ Aigoo, did you get thinner?” Sunny’s face changed.
“ I have to promote with AS Unnies. And I can’t eat the things I was craving for.”  You explained.
“ you normally wouldn’t crave for food.” Sunny said.
“ I am pregnant.” you told Sunny.
“ PREGNANT?” Sunny said loudly making everyone to look at you two.
“ Unnie, why did you said so loudly.” you asked.
“ Mianhae, I was surprised.” Sunny apologised.

Some Super Junior members walked towards you and Sunny.  And Leeteuk smiled brightly and said “ Annyeong, (your name), how have you been?”
“ Annyeong oppa, I’m been fine.” you smiled.
“ Sunny, what is you two talking about just now about pregnant?” Leeteuk asked curiously.
“ (your name) said that she is pregnant.” Sunny told Leeteuk.
“ Congratulation!.” Leeteuk was so happy for you.
“ Congratulation.” Kyuhyun said and hugged you.
Changmin saw it and  he got jealous. He walked towards you and Kyuhyun and said “ What are you two talking about?”
“ We were congratulating (your name) for getting pregnant.” Leeteuk explained.
Then Changmin pulled you out of the studio asked “ Are you ready to tell the world that we are going to have a baby?” Changmin asked.
“ Yes.” you took a deep breath before answering his question.
Then he pulled you back into the studio and said loudly “ I am going to be a father.”
Everyone was so happy for Changmin and you.


READ

SUBSCRIBE

COMMENT

AND MOSTLY ENJOY