Chapter 6

My Life is Like a Dream

 

You woked up in the morning, didn’t see Changmin beside you, so you went out to find Changmin, he was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for you, you went behind him and hugged him. 
“ Jaki-ah, you’re up?” Changmin turned his head slightly to look at you. 
“ Yes” You let go of the hug. 
“ Did you sleep well?” he gave you your morning kiss, you nodded your head. “ Go outside and wait to be fed my angel.” you went out of the kitchen and sat at the dinning room while Changmin prepares a drink for you, it’s a drink for pregnant woman. Changmin laid the foods on the table and he passed you the drink.
“ What is this?” you asked. 
“ It’s a drink that is good for pregnant woman.” Changmin explained. 
“Oh.”  You drank it happily. 
 
After eating, you went to the bathroom like always you started striping your clothes. You stand in front of the mirror and you saw your figure started to change, there is a little bump in front of your tummy, you touched it gently and felt very magical. Then you went into the shower and started bathing.  
 
you and Changmin went to visit the clinic for the monthly pregnancy check. You were amazed when the doctor squeezed a gel like thing on your tummy then he used a machine to let you and Changmin see and hear the baby. 
“ Oppa, Can you hear our baby’s heartbeat?” You asked Changmin 
“ Yes, it is so magical.” Changmin looked at the monitor. 
“ Your baby is growing bigger everyday.” the doctor informed you. 
“ Baby-ah, soon you can come into me and your appa’s life.” you told your baby, the doctor and Changmin smiled at your cuteness. 
“Okay, you’re baby is growing healthy, make sure that you come for your next monthly check up.” the doctor reminded. 
“ Gamsahamida, doctor.” you and Changmin said together. 
 
Then, you and Changmin went to shop for the things for your baby, you passed by a shop that sell many baby stuff like baby bed sheets, blankets and clothes. You both only bought some baby crib accessories and some clothes for the babies as fans and friends gave you most of the things that the baby needs. You two then went to shop around the area for awhile, you held his hands and he carried your bag for you. Suddenly you stopped walking and held Changmin’s hand tightly as your leg was starting to cramp. 
“ Yeobu. Are you okay?” he stopped and asked with concern
“ My right left is having a cramp and it hurts.” you explained while trying to hold your pain. 
 
Without any word, Changmin carried you up and went to the nearest bench, he took your right leg and started to massage it gently.
“ Are you feeling better?” he smiled and looked at you. 
“ It’s much better now.” you took a deep breathe before saying it. 
“ I think it’s better for us to go home now.” Changmin told you and you agreed with him. 
 
You and Changmin walked back to the car, you held his hand and looked at him as you walk. 
“ What are you looking at?” Changmin smiled and asked. 
“ I’m looking at my handsome husband.” you smiled happily while saying it 
“ Aigoo. I have such a cute wife.” he slightly pinched your nose. 
“ I wonder who will our baby look like when he/she is born.” you said. 
“ If it’s a girl she will look as beautiful like you, if it’s a boy he will look as handsome as me.” Changmin said it will a bright smile on his face. You imagine how blissful and perfect your life would be when the baby is born. 
“ Yeobu… Yeobu… Yeobu.” Changmin called you as you were daydreaming. 
“ Huh? What? Yes, Oppa?” you snapped back to reality. 
“ Get in the car, Yeobu.” Changmin told you. You got into the car as Changmin opened the door for you. 
Then he close the door and got into the car and asked “ What were you thinking about just now.” 
“ Just thinking about how perfect our life would be when the baby is born.” you smiled happily as you told Changmin, He smile at your cuteness. 
 
When you two reach home, Changmin and you started to decorated the baby’s room with the things that you and Changmin just bought. Changmin did all the tough work while you just did some adjustment to the room as Changmin is worried that you’ll get hurt. So you rather listen to Changmin then making him worried. When you both finished the room, you felt so happy as you saw how pretty the room look. T
“ Yeobu.” Changmin called you. 
“ Yes, Oppa.” you turned to look at him. 
“ I’m hungry.” he pouted and rubbed his tummy to show you that he is hungry. 
“ So what do you want to eat?” you asked. 
“ GIMBAP.” He said happily. 
“ Then I will make it for you.”  you said 
You went into the kitchen and started to take out the ingredients to make the gimbaps for Changmin. Then Changmin went into the kitchen and said “ Yeobu let me help you.” 
“ But Oppa you did so much things, you should rest for awhile.” you tried to pursue Changmin to rest. 
“ I’m not tired, I want to help.” He insisted on helping you.
“ Okay.” You gave up and let him help.
You started frying the egg and cooking the rice while Changmin started cutting the vegetables after that you mixed the rice with sugar and vinegar , he would put the ingredients on the rice while you roll it.  Changmin would secretly eat the ingredients while you’re not noticing. Then, Changmin slice the gimbaps, as soon as he finished slicing he eat it happily and he fed you too. 
 
Then Changmin’s phone started ringing, he went to picked that call while you continue eating. 
Changmin looked at his phone and it was the manager. 
“ Yeobeosayo.” Changmin answered the phone. 
“ I know this is a bad time to call you but this is important.” the manager said. 
“ What is it hyung?” Changmin asked. 
“ You have to fly to Singapore the day after tomorrow.” the manager explained. 
“ Okay.” That’s all Changmin can say. 
 
Changmin felt so bad about having to leave you in Korean again, but he had to do it. So he walked towards you. You looked at him and asked “ Who was it?” 
“ Manager Hyung.” Changmin answered. 
“ Are you going to start working again?” you asked. 
“ Yes, I am flying to Singapore the day after tomorrow.” Changmin said sadly. 
“ So let’s finished this and start packing your things.” you said. 
 
Then you start folding Changmin’s clothes as he choose it from the closet, you secretly placed a teddy bear, that is holding onto a picture frame that have you and Changmin’s first photo together, into the luggage without Changmin noticing. Then you closed the luggage as soon as you finished packing. 
 
Days passed quickly as you thought it would be with Changmin by your side. It was the day that Changmin had to fly to Singapore for a fan meeting. You stayed at home cause Changmin didn’t want you to go to the airport cause there will be lots of fans sending him off and most of all he is afraid that you may get hurt by the fans. 
 
When Changmin opened his luggage at the hotel in Singapore, he saw the bear and smiled when he saw the photo.