EIGHT

Confession

Well, it was stupid though for the famous known Kim Jong In to accept Kang Ha Neul's challenge. He was not one of the top students. He was ranked #100 over 100 students in his year while Kang Ha Neul was ranked #1! When he though it back, how possibly he could surpass that nerdy Kang Ha Neul?! He can at least reached #90? or maybe not?

He slammed the desk, leaving the History class as he likes.

"Kim Jong In! Where are you going?!" the teacher yelled.


Kang Ha Neul saw Jong In passed by her class. She sighed. The school aren't as heaven as old days. She was such a fool for thinking that the rumors aren't real. Why is she so stupid. And now, Kim Jong In was her enemy. A revenge to pay. But is it really a revenge? Or another strategy for Jong In to seek for her love. She don't know.

"Looking something?" Jungkook teased, knowing that Jong In just passed by.

"Shut up." Ha Neul whispered, not wanting to disturb the class.

Jungkook could not help but giggled looking at Ha Neul's annoyed impression.

Yoon Ah saw what happen. Yes. She did. Jungkook splurted a cute laughter, because of Ha Neul. She is not jealous. She have to admit, Ha Neul is pretty after all. But, to be honest, she is prettier. With her fair skin to compared with Ha Neul, obviously she wins. But why, still Jungkook loves to approach her. Did Jungkook admire her?. Don't misunderstood. Yoon Ah loves Ha Neul. Ha Neul is her one and only bestfriend. But, if only she was Ha Neul.

"Hey, Yoon Ah. Do you understand this question?" Ha Neul asked, breaking her thoughts.

"How would I know. You're the genius after all." she sighed.

"Is something wrong, Yoon Ah?" Ha Neul asked.

"No, I'm not." Yoon Ah smiled, thinking that Ha Neul and Jungkook were just her bestfriends, not enemies.


"CAN YOU PLEASE SKIP THIS TIME?!" Kai groaned in frustration when Sehun told him he could not skip the class.

"Kai, I'm sorry. This time I can't. If my dad found out, I'm gonna get whip in the !" Sehun exclaimed.

"Then don't let your dad find out, then!"

"The teachers here are all spies you know? They are evil!" Sehun whispered.

"I'll hang up!" Jong In angried.

He slurped his bubbletea in desperation. Should he just kill Kang Ha Neul and escaped to other countries? Guam? States? China, maybe? Ugh. This was so stressful. That still doesn't learnt her lesson. He buried his head in his palm.

Suddenly, his ears was pulled by someone.

"WHO'S THE HELL----APPA!" he stuttered when he knew his dad was pulling his ears.

"I believe that school does not end yet." Mr.Kim smirked.

"I'm just bored!" he groaned in pain.

"BORED?! I PAID THE SCHOOL FOR YOU TO BE LIKE A GENIUS! NOT A STREET KID!" he yelled.

"Appa, appa, keep calm. Keep yourslef calm. I'm ashamed." he squeaked, with his ears is stiil up in the air, in his father's grip.

"SO, SKIPPING SCHOOL ISN'T SHAMEFUL?! LOOK AROUND, KIM JONG IN! People are whispering about you, don't you know?!"

Jong In looked at his surroundings, yeah. People were whispering.

This is all her fault.


Ha Neul visited her aunty's ddeokbokki shop after school ended. She often help her aunty washes dishes and serve the customers. Its not wrong to help our own family members right?

"Hey, Ha Neul. How's school?" Aunt Jisun asked.

"Becoming worse day by day."

"Why? I thought that school is your heaven." Aunt Jisun snickered.

"That heaven recently turned into hell."

"Really, haha. Thats funny!"

Ha  Neul glared her aunty.

"No, it isn't funny. I'm glad this is my final year." she sighed.

"Really? How about taking care of KCorp next year?" Aunt Jisun smirked.

"Not that again." Haneul rolled her eyes.

"For once, think about the positive side."

"I did. But that positive thing make the negative things bigger."

"Such as..."

"Oppa might kill me?"

"THE HELL, Kang Ha Neul. You don't really knows who your oppa is. Kang GeumHa loves you a lot."

"If he did, why did he change 360? Why does he hates me when everything is not my fault?!" Ha Neul angried, almost letting out a tear.

"He has his own reason. I know it." Aunty Jisun calmed her down.

"Why don't you tell me, Aunty?"

"Cause it will make everything turns black."


Hyeri was window shopping at Myungdong street. The days of her buying this branded, high quality stuff wouldn't come. Her dad was only an accountant at a high prestige company. Her mother is just a housewife. She stopped on a store which promotes a pair of red stillettos.

When can I buy this shoes. She sighed.

"Oh, look who we got here," a girl's voice can be heard.

"Oh, its you guys." Hyeri replied.

Its Jeguk High kids.

"Window shopping again?" a girl named Rachel teased.

It hurts but true. She was window shopping.

"Yes, I am." she confidently admitted.

"Why? Because lack of this?" Rachel threw a couple of bucks towards Hyeri.

Her pride was tore to pieces. This Jeguk High kids will know their price of doing this to her.

"Thanks but no thanks. I've got this already. Tons of them." she lied, proudly.

"Huh. What? Tons? Can't you see this?" Rachel pointed to a tag.

"Its LIMITED edition. How come you have TONS of them?" she smirked.

Hyeri was out of ideas. She angrily bit her lips. She was about to tear up. She cursed towards her life. Rachel came nearer towards her and tapped her head.

"You're pretty, but this pretty little face, gets you into this poor petty life!" she slapped Hyeri's face.

Hyeri was about to slapped back, but her hand was caught by Rachel.

"Don't ever think to slap this pretty face. This dirty hands don't worth it." she smirked, walking with her girls, living Hyeri standing alone, bursting into tears.

I'll crushed them into ashes. I swear. She mumbled, with her lips bled.