ELEVEN

Confession

Kang Ha Neul was frozen. Mother-in-law? Fiance? No. No. No.

"Appa, I'm 18.1.8" Ha Neul reminded.

"Don't worry, honey. My Chanyeollie is 18 too."

Honey? Who does she think she is? My mom? Ha Neul muttered.

"Then?" Ha Neul raises her eyebrows towards her dad.

"You should meet him first." Mr.Kang tried to consult Ha Neul.

"He should be here by next Wednesday." Mrs.Park said.

"Thats the day on my college entrance exam."

"And he'll meet right after that." Mr.Kang continued.

"So soon?" Ha Neul exclaimed.

"Anything is bothering you?" Mrs.Park asked,

"No, nothing."

I hope he is nothing like that bastard Kim Jong In.


Ha Neul arrived home after that short, simple meeting. It was boring though. Business talk. Meh. She took out her phone and dialled Yoon Ah.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ha Neul! Whats up?"

"Had something shocking happen. Ugh." she complained.

"Mind sharing?"

"Not necessary. Its just some family matter." Ha Neul lied

Family matter. Yeah right. Sorry, Yoon Ah.

"Really, well..."

"So, how's your coffee?" Ha Neul asked.

"Coffee? What coffee?" Yoon Ah asked

"I though you and Jungkook went for a cup of coffee?"

"Oh. Well, I left him." Yoon Ah sighed.

"Why? What happen?"

"Well, I was texting with my mom, and he said I'm rude for it." Yoon Ah pouted.

"Maybe he didn't mean it."

"I know he mean it. He was blabbering, I don't even know what he's saying.."

"See? He misunderstood. But it's your own fault then."

"Misunderstood? Pfft."Yoon Ah scoffed

" He did misunderstood. He was talking with you and you didn't listen to me as you were busy texting with your mom. Well, literally, it was rude though, but its your mom. Maybe he didn't know its your mom."

"You think so?"

"Well, I am stating my opinion."

"Maybe I am being too emotional, but Ha Neul. May I ask you something?"

"What is it, my friend Im Yoon Ah?"

"Did you find... umm. Jungkook interesting?" Yoon Ah tries to dig Ha Neul feelings about Jungkook.

"Jungkook? He's practically annoying, obnoxious, but he's a good friend." Ha Neul sincerely said.

"Well, haha. Really? You think like that? I'm glad you did."

"Why? What do you think of him?"

"Well, he's annoying, jerk, and a friend. A cute friend."

"Woho. Cute?" Ha Neul snickered.

"I'm hanging up!"


"Mom, really? I am having a fiancee?!" Chanyeol yelled, in the middle of the night in his room.

He was having a brief study before his mother interrupts him with a phone call.

"Yes, honey. She looks pretty, acaademically smart too!" Mrs.Park praised.

"Mom, seriously you're matchmaking me?"

"Why not? You're getting old."

"No.I'm not. I'm just 18."

"Yah, Chanyeol. Who's that?" Baekhyun, who is his friend, yawned, waking up as he asked the question.

"Eomma." Chanyeol mouthed.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm  listening," Chanyeol said, when he is actually not.

"Huaaa~~" he yawned.

"Hey, my son? Are you yawning?" Mrs.Park asked,

"N-no, I'm not."

"Yes, you are! Go to sleep!  Can't wait to see you next week!" Mrs.Park exclaimed, and hung up.

"EOMMA!" Chanyeol exclaimed, as his mom unexpectedly hung up.

He grinned to himself. Curling a smile, when he thought of a life in Korea after he left there.Its been 2 years since he left Korea. He got an offer from a prestigious famous high school in States which forces him to enrol there as to pursuit his father's dream, to be the next heir for the famous architecture company, owned by his dad.

"And a fiancee." he sighed.

"Yah, Yeol. Get yourself to sleep. Hearing yourself murmuring, makes my hairs stood up." Baekhyun slapped his back, while closing his forced eyes.

And yeah, he's going back to South Korea. Home sweet home.


It was a day before the exam. Ha Neul focused in class like hell, while Jong In was dozing off in class. He had thought a nice, well-planned idea, to get Ha Neul grades, flowing dowwwnnnnnnnnnnn to the drain.

"Hey, Ha Neul. How am I going to score!! Its so hard! The sample questions are killing me already!" Yoon Ah whimpered.

"Hey, Kang Ha Neul! Do you solve this question already? Why the atoms must be not the similar one, I don't understand, the book said--" Jungkook slapped Ha Neul's desk, making both Yoon Ah and Ha Neul glared at him.

"Jungkook. The teacher said that this question was wrong. Its supposed to be Na+, and they type it wrong." Ha Neul sighed.

"Oh, really? Hehe." Jungkook beamed.

"Can you please pay attention in class? Its annoying having an absurd question like that." Yoon Ah said.

"I'm not asking you, why are you bothered?" Jungkook rolled his eyes at Yoon Ah and left.

"That guy."

"Ugh. I'm so tired. This exams are sooooooo exhausting!" Ha Neul sighed.

"If you the valedictorian saying like that, then what makes me?!" Yoon Ah tries to boost up Ha Neul's spirit.


Ha Neul walks herself out of the school, and lead herself to her house, which was faaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr into the hills. But, when she right when she enters the neighborhood, she saw Kim Jong In lying down the streets, with blood dripping from his mouth. She slowly approacch Jong In and saw him gasping for air.

"Hey, Kim Jong In! Are you okay?" Ha Neul worriedly asked, seeing Jong In seems like in a critical condition.

"H-h-ere, call my driver to pick me up." Jong In gave his phone

"Oh, okay!" Ha Neul clumsily took the phone, and dialled the number.

"H-hello? Is this Kim Jong In's driver? Oh. I'm his friend, and it seems like he is in an accident. Please rush here quick! We're at the entrance of EXOLOGY residents. Please, he looks horrible!" Ha Neul explained, almost to cry.

After a few minutes waiting for the ride, it finally arrived. Ha Neul slowly carried Jong In to the car, and as she was about to leave, Jong In grab her wrist.

"Stay."

Ha Neul stood still, looking at Jong In. He was weak, bleeding. He asked her to stay. Should she follow his words? She aren't falling in love, right?

"Please."

He begged. He begged her to stay.

"Alright."  and she enters the car, accompanying Jong In.

"Lock the doors."

Eh?

"Jong In, don't speak. You are in a weak condition." Ha Neul reminded.

Suddenly, Jong In sit straight, healthily and the door was locked.

"Hey, Kim Jong In." Ha Neul's expression started to change.

Jong In smirked.

"But you were bleeding!" Ha Neul exclaimed.

"Have you heard a word called, 'paint'?" Jong In laughed, while wiping his lips with a piece of tissue.

Ha Neul cursed towards herself. How come she could be fooled with this stupid bastard Kim Jong In?!

She tried to opened the door roughly,

"Hey, hey! Don't be too harsh! You'll break the door!" Jong In angried, holding Ha Neul's hands firmly.

"LET ME GO!!" Ha Neul tried to escape.from Jong In.

Jong In was so rise up in his temper and he desperately slapped Ha Neul.

"Ouch!" Ha Neul exclaimed in pain.

"Behave." Jong In warned.

 

CHANYEOL IS APPEARING NEXT!