EIGHTEEN

Confession

Ha Neul and Chanyeol could not help but laugh at Baekhyun lame jokes, over this awkward situation. Ha Neul stopped as she saw Chanyeol's lips curved into laughter. She sighed. This was hell frustrating.

The first impression that Chanyeol and Ha Neul gave to each other was extremely shameful.

Ha Neul was not that sweet little girl.

Chanyeol was caught staring Ha Neul too long.

And now they found out that they are fiance, fiancee.

"Thats it. Enough jokes for today, I have a shooting to go." Baekhyun stood up, and walked away.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Chanyeol shouted, trying to catch Baekhyun. While Ha Neul was left in her seat. Holding tight to her skirt, biting her lips,  trying to define what is happening with her heart.


"Where the hell do you think you are going?" Chanyeol gasped, as he caught Baekhyun's arm,

"I told you I have a shoot to be done." Baekhyun replied, groaning in annoyance,

"You don't even have a shoot to be done." Chanyeol raises his eyebrows.

"Look, the situation are damn awkward and what do you expect me to do, dude!" Baekhyun whispered, expressing his anger.

Chanyeol turned his head back, looking at Ha Neul back, sitting, like a, dead person?

"Hey, I don't know how you are gonna solve your thing, but listen. I hate being a third wheel. It is so damn frustrating, and I want to escape from this dilemma." Baekhyun muttered.

"Alright, fine. Anything you say. But, what I am supposed to do with her?" Chanyeol asked.

"Lunch. I bet she's hungry. I chomped down pastries infront of her and won't let her touch it. " Baekhyun grinned, finding himself guilty.

"You !" Chanyeol hits Baekhyun's head.

"Aishh! Bye!" Baekhyun groaned, punching Chanyeol's arm and head back to his ride.

And its me and you right now.

Chanyeol returned himself to Ha Neul, and saw Ha Neul stood up.

"Lets go home." Ha Neul sighed.

"What? Now? You mean right now?" Chanyeol stuttered, as he just sat his on the comfy chair.

"I wanna go home. Now." Ha Neul's stern voice making Chanyeol's hair goes up.

"Okay. I'll ask the chaffeur to take my ride." Chanyeol said.


They are stuck in traffic. Ha Neul can't help but leaned her head in frustration.

"Are you sure you wanna go home? Not else somewhere?" Chanyeol asked, getting worried.

"Yes, I am sure."

And right after that, a loud melody came out from Ha Neul's tummy, making Chanyeol slammed his head on the steering, escaping a laughter.

"We gotta get you something to eat." Chanyeol smiled.

Chanyeol turned the steering and drove themselves into another highway.


"I want a hotdog with extra mustard on it. What about you?" Chanyeol asked, as they were queing at a hotdog street stall.

"I'll order myself." Ha Neul pouted, crossing her arms, with the soft winds blewing her bangs.

You're so beautiful, with only school uniforms.

Ha Neul's mind went crazy, mad, insane. Not words can define what she feels right now. This ain't the same when she was in love with Jong In. Eww. That was gross. Even the thought of it making Ha Neul wants to puke.

As they turned arrived, Chanyeol made his orders first.

"One large hotdog with extra mustard, please."

Then, Chanyeol slightly pushed Ha Neul's arm, making her telling her orders.

"Two large hotdogs, with nachos with extra cheese, oh yeah, and extra tomatoes too!" Ha Neul exclaimed.

Chanyeol's eyes went wide, looking that small body of Ha Neul had that enormous appetite.

"You aren't pretending right?" Chanyeol asked.

"What?"

"Well, you can cancel the orders right now if you want to." Chanyeol lay an awkward smile.

"Its my order and it is up to me if I want to cancel it or not." Ha Neul glared him as sharp as she can.

"Wow. Your eyes are beautiful." Chanyeol blurted, causing him, and Ha Neul to froze.

Ha Neul's cheek starts to turn pink, while Chanyeol escaped an awkward laughter.

"Your orders, sir."

Phew. Chanyeol exhaled.

"Here, yours." Chanyeol gave her a plastic bag.

Ha Neul took a peek in the plastic bag and took a sniff.

"Umm, yum!" she exclaimed.

Such a cutie.

"So, where should we eat?" Chanyeol asked, but then Ha Neul dragged herself to a bench,right besides the traffic light.

"Okay then," Chanyeol mumbled, letting out a sigh.

Ha Neul started to take a large bite of the hotdogs and started to chew hungrily. Chanyeol was doing the same, but at the same time, he put his eyes, glued to Ha Neul's figure.

Damn you Park Chanyeol, stop staring me. Ha Neul cursed.

She took another large bite  and munched down as fast as she could.

"You doesn't expect me to kiss you right?"

Chanyeol's sudden question causes Ha Neul to choke.

"What the hell." Ha Neul cursed, blurting out as she stared Chanyeol.

"No, I mean, there." Chanyeol stutterd, and took a piece of tissue, and wipe the sauce that left on Ha Neul's corner lips.

You really make me want to kiss you, Kang Ha Neul.

"T-thanks." Ha Neul blushed.

Ha Neul took a glance at the sky.

Well, Park Chanyeol is my destiny, aren't he?

"Hey," Ha Neul greeted.

"Hmm?" Chanyeol froze, as he was about to take another bite pf the hotdog, making Ha Neul laugh.

"What? Is there any sauce on me too?" Chanyeol asked, getting worried about his image.

"No. There isn't any." Ha Neul still could not stop laughing.

"What's so funny?" Chanyeol asked,

She could not be mad, aren't she?

"I didn't introduce myself officially yet, right?." Ha Neul asked, flipping her bangs which were blocking her eyes,

"Hi." She greeted.

"Hi?" Chanyeol asked, staring Ha Neul in a weird manner.

"I'm Kang Ha Neul. Your fiancee."

Chanyeol could not help but was starstrucked.

Man, she is so pretty. I want to make her mine already.

"Well, hello, Ha Neul" Chanyeol waved.

"Stop that!" Ha Neul slightly slapped Chanyeol's arm.

"What?" Chanyeol asked, smiling looking at Ha Neul's laughter.

"You're so funny!" Ha Neul laughed again.

"No, I'm not!" Chanyeol denied.

That evening, making Ha Neul's day better.