Chapter 20 - Stuck between two

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11/11/15

***

 

"JinAh, take my hand," Seunghoon said and frowned.

"No, take my hand i'll protect you," Jaehyo cut in. Seunghoon glared at Jaehyo and Jaehyo glared back at him. Things were about to get nasty when the heroine, Seungyoon stepped in.

"Here, let me help you," Seungyoon said and helped me to stand up. 

I dust the sand off my shorts, "Thank you," I smiled slightly. 

"Wanna go grab some ice cream? The weather is really hot," Seungyoon said and gave me a signal.

"Oh s-sure why not," I replied and followed him to the convenience store nearby.

"Thanks, you saved my life from that awkward moment," I sighed in relieve.

"No problem," He chuckled.  "JinAh ah, can i ask you something?" He continued. 

"Hmm?"

"Do you know that....." He started and paused. "That what?"

"T-That the weather is really hot? Haha...." He said and scratched his head.

"Of course, what kind of question is that?" I chuckled. I smell something fishy going on here.

"Nothing, pick your ice cream," He said and took out an ice cream cone.

 

Time flies and it's finally the last day of camp and also the day where we finally go home. Will i ever get the chance to go back to Busan? 

I packed my belongings really slowly as my body is aching from all the activities we had for the past two days. I haven't talk to Seunghoon and Jaehyo ever since then. I went down to the first level after packing and waited for the boys.

"JinAh!" P.O called out brightly when he saw me. 

"Annyeong Jihoon ah!" I waved and smiled.

"Do you need help? I can carry that for you," He said and tried to take my baggage from me.

"No it's okay, i can--"

"Nah, let a man help you," He hit his chest twice with his fist and took my baggage.

"Thank you," I said and rubbed my nape. I admit i needed some help as my arms are too sore for me to carry anything heavy, i just didn't want to trouble him....

We boarded the bus and i took the seat nearest to the door as i was too lazy to walk to the back. P.O sat beside me and Seunghoon walked pass us. He took a peek at me and continued walking. 

"Jaehyo hyung has been acting really weirdly these days," P.O said. Jaehyo brushed passed us and starred at me. Speak of the devil.

"Oh r-really....." I said.

"Yeah, i caught him loitering around the corridors during midnight, it was really scary you know," P.O continued. "He hasn't spoken to us ever since the day he spoke to you outside the dorm, did something happened between the both of you?"

"N-No definitely not!" I protest immediately.

"Wow...calm down....." P.O was taken aback.

"S-Sorry, "I said and looked outside the window. I wonder how is he doing, i wonder if he's okay.

I wonder if Seunghoon is alright.

We got back to school shortly after having a good nap. We all separated ways after that.

"JinAh!" Mino said and swing an arm across my shoulder.

"Hey," I said restlessly.

"Let's go back together," He said with rather much energy.

I turned around to look at Seunghoon. He has his hands in his pockets, earphones in and he was looking on the ground the whole time.

"Nah it's okay, i'll just get Sungmin oppa to drive me back," I smiled faintly. "Is....Seunghoon okay?" I proceeded to ask with caution.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter