Chapter 19 - The fight

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22/10/15

***

We all boarded the bus and i sat beside Jaehyo because...well...he pestered me to even after saying no. Seungyoon and Taehyun sat behind us, Jinwoo and Mino sat beside us while Seunghoon sat at the back of the bus.

"Want some Yanggaeng?" He asked and pulled out a box of it from his bag. I nodded and reached out my hand to grab it but he moved it away. I starred at him. 

"Oppa will feed you," He said and peeled the wrapper off then proceeded to shove it in my mouth. I had no choice but to chomp on it.

"Want some shrimp chips?" He asked again. I nodded and quickly snatched the bag of chips away from him before he starts feeding me again. 

"Want some pepero?" He asked and i looked at him. "Exactly how much snacks did you sneaked into your tiny little bag?" I said and pointed to his envelope sized bag. 

"Hey hey hey i did not SNEAK them in, i honorably put them inside," He said proudly and i hissed.

"Let's play the pepero game!" He said and placed a stick of pepero in his mouth and leaned close to me. I quickly leaned back and pushed him away.

"Yah!" I shouted and glared at him.

"Wae? It'll be fun!" He said and looked at me with a confused look.

I sighed heavily and shook my head. 

 

Right before i know, i doze off and soon arrived at the campsite. I looked towards my side and found Jaehyo sleeping soundly. His neck looks like it's about to snap off soon. I shook him gently and he woke up. He yawned loudly and smiled at me like a puppy. I told Jaehyo to wake Jinwoo and Mino up while i turned to the back to wake Seungyoon and Taehyun up. My eyes slowly converted to Seunghoon and i caught him starring at me. He quickly turn away when he  realized i was looking at him.

"Let's go!" Jaehyo said and grab onto my wrist before pulling me out of the bus. 

The teacher in charge assigned us to our respective dorms to stay for the two nights. Boys on the first level and girls on the second level. I unpacked my necessities and lay out my sleeping bag. After i was done, i went down to the first level to check on the boys.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyun asked.

"Checking on you guys," I said and crossed my arms.

I looked around but i couldn't find Seunghoon.

"Stop looking, he's not here," Seungyoon said to me. How does h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter