Chapter 4 - New school, new friends, maybe not

[YG WINNER fanfic] Rebirth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23/12/14

***

I woke up the next morning to the noisiest thing on earth,

AN ALARM CLOCK.

Then, i received a phone call next. I read the caller ID and it was Seungmin.

"Nae?" I asked sleepily.

"Miss, i'll be there in 20 minutes to pick you up for school," He said.

"Nae, arraso."

After i've done preparing, i waited in the living room for Seungmin oppa to pick me up.

About 25 minutes later, the door bell finally rang.

"Sorry miss, the traffic was really heavy," He bowed.

"It's okay, let's go," I said and he took my bag before closing the door.

Having a servant makes life so much easier.

 

"Have a nice day at school miss, i'll pick you up after school."

"Thank you, see you later," I waved goodbye and closed the door.

Now, where is class 27B........

After hunting high and low for my class, i came across a classroom with a group of girls outside, screaming and taking pictures. I walked closer to the scene and took a look at the sign of the class, 27B. That's my class! I took a step forward to enter the class but i was stopped by one of the girls.

"Where do you think you are going?" A girl with a face full of makeup asked. Her makeup is really thick, as if a cake was smacked into her face.

"Uhm, my class?" I replied with a then-where-do-you-expect-me-to-go look.

"Your class? Here?" She asked and pointed inside, i nodded.

She hissed and rolled her eyes, "You're just a sasaeng fan pretending to act like a student in this school so that you can harm the oppas huh? GET LOST!" She pushed me and i fell onto the ground.

What's . Wrong . With . This . School?!

"Yah yah yah! Can't you see what time is it?! Go back to your classes now!" A teacher, whom i assumed is, shouted and pointed a stick at the school of hungry piranhas. 

"You!" He pointed at me while i was still on the ground.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?" He asked and squatted down to match my eye level.

"Sleeping? No no no! I uh....i tripped!" I said and stood up quickly while dusting my skirt.

"Go back to your class now!" He exclaimed.

I took another step to enter the class but i was stopped again.

"Why are you following me?" He asked.

"This is my class?" I sort of said and asked.

"Your class?" He said with a surprised look and i nodded.

"Oh! Are you Park JinAh, the new student?" He asked with excitement in his tone, i nodded again.

"Come on in," He said nicely and i followed behind him. Is he bipolar or something?

"Yah! Didn't i told you guys to keep quiet when there's no teacher around?!" He shouted, again. One minute he's being all nice, the next minute he's shouting.

The class went silent immediately and all the student's gazes are on me. I feel so uncomfortable right now, as if i'm their prey.

"We have a new student today and she'll be part of this class from today on wards, so no fighting and get along well," The teacher said.

"I'm Mr Henry, the class teacher. Please introduce yourself," He continued and gestured for me to take a step forward.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park JinAh and i'm from Busan. I'm 20 years old this year, please take care of me," I bowed 90 degrees again. The boys in the class begin cheering and clapping, some even made goat screams and seal noises.

"Finally a girl, assa!" 

"You may take that empty seat at the back," Mr Henry said and pointed to that empty seat.

I walked towards my seat and i could still feel their gazes on me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter